The Mutual domination Game!

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
omssx
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

The Mutual domination Game!

Post by omssx »

And so here it is! The first MDG. The rules are fairly simple:

Each member of the game, 10 in total, has signed up their name along with some details about themselves which can be found here:http://www.princessraquel.com/mdg.htm.

Each member has been given an "order" This dictates the order in which they will play. the person with order 1 starts and gives a task, or dare, to the person who is 2. In this case toybdsm will "dare" ninety.

The rules of the dare are: They musnt instruct the person to do anything illegal or harmful or to do anything that they have listed as a limit. Whether they are given a task to do something they enjoy or not is down to the person giving the dare!

Dares need to be completed otherwise the player wont be able to participate in the next round of games which will begin when the first round is over. As this is just a test run it might be a few days or so before the next game begins as the kinks need ironing out.

the players for this test run:

Princess Raquel
omssx
ninety
eric
ryan
toybdsm
slave9898
atownesquire
r0nin
victim

Their order and likes/dislikes etc... can be found at the above link. to list it all here would be awkward and squashed.

A final note: This game is CLOSED for admission. All entrants have been chosen and we are not accepting any more for this test run. I encourage you to watch this thread and if you so wish, to comment on the game, however, please dont post asking to join as you cant. This game will run untill all 10 players have "played" and then most likely a new topic will be spawned to see where we go next. Of course you are welcome to play along on your own untill you get a chance to play the game.

So all that is left to say is...Let the games begin! Toybdsm, i hand over to you :-)
toybdsm
Explorer
Explorer

Post by toybdsm »

Ninety - Lets try this.

Dress yourself for a fun day, Favorite frilly stuff ect. (under cloths)
Tie cock & balls (snug, using shoestring size) tie each, the cock & balls with several loops.
a faceless pic would be good.
Then dress & have a normal day. See who might notice.
Oh & you must address every woman you come in contact with with a title & ultimate respect. (at least "Hello Miss, How are You. Hope its a great day.")
What does all day like this do to you?
omssx
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by omssx »

Ninety? Are you around?

Thought the topic could do with a boost incase you were missing it!

Interesting task too toybdsm. I think this game will turn out well!
Princess Raquel
TOTM Author
TOTM Author

Post by Princess Raquel »

perhaps we should adapt a time frame for response, or atleast an aknowledgement of the task at hand

Princess
Tobias23
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive

Post by Tobias23 »

I thought something like that would happen within the first three requests. It's sad that people don't appreciate the games this community is conducting. Some people put time and effort into it, and other try to fuck it up ... :(
But what am i doing, flaming like it has been done thousands of times.

But i wanted to throw in a suggestion, although i'm not a participant.

How about if you do it paralell, and not serialized? I mean all members of the game assign simultaniously a taks to the one next in order, then everybody has a task to do. Who can't do it within 3 Days gets thrown out of the game, and new Members can join in for the next round :)
r0nin
Explorer
Explorer

Post by r0nin »

princessraquel84 wrote:perhaps we should adapt a time frame for response, or atleast an aknowledgement of the task at hand

Princess
Do you think 48 hours is fair?
~r0nin
slave9898
Explorer
Explorer

Post by slave9898 »

this game is off to an exciting start
omssx
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by omssx »

Indeed!

Im thinking in 24 hours (so by GMT about 11:30pm) or by the timestamp on my post the bdsmtoy will have to re-dare someone else (with a new dare incase this current dare infringes limits etc...)

i understand the need for personal/family time etc... But of course there are others playing the game so i think this seems fair!
omssx
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by omssx »

Well 11:30 PM is here and no news for Ninety so i guess toybdsm you should now dare r0nin with a new dare. If Ninety replies before toybdsm then of course by all means Ninety shall carry out his task and we will continue as normal. but otherwise r0nin is about to be called into action!
Melanie
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Melanie »

I think everyone giving their dares in parallel like suggested would speed things along, I know just how short you boys' attention span is.
omssx
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by omssx »

Yeh i think i like that idea too. so by this new rule we would have toybdsm dare r0nin who would dare ryan etc....?

the only problem i can think of is if one member doesnt reply then we could end up getting stuck EG member1 dares 2, member2 dares 3, member 3 doesnt reply....

the only other way i can think of is one member dares all other members and then only those that reply carry it on... But that would mean less personal dares etc..

I do like the idea suggested though. shall we give that a go?
Carlcjjohnson
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Carlcjjohnson »

I'm watching with interest here, hope this takes off.

Great idea Miss!
slave9898
Explorer
Explorer

Post by slave9898 »

So what kind of dare am I supposed to give pricess raquel?
toybdsm
Explorer
Explorer

Post by toybdsm »

i do npt see where this dare infringes on anyones direct limits. It dosn't address everyones favorites but i would still darea ll thoes taht would to attempt it. I assume other than me as I am daring. Really want to see what the dare from Princess is.

Dress yourself for a fun day, Favorite frilly stuff ect. (under cloths)
Tie cock & balls (snug, using shoestring size) tie each, the cock & balls with several loops.
a faceless pic would be good.
Then dress & have a normal day. See who might notice.
Oh & you must address every woman you come in contact with with a title & ultimate respect. (at least "Hello Miss, How are You. Hope its a great day.")
What does all day like this do to you?
atownesquire
Explorer
Explorer

Post by atownesquire »

I would suggest we have a time limit and simply skip those who do not respond. Having everyone do the same dares creates some problems with everyone having different likes, dislikes, and limits, plus it kind of takes away from the fun of each person getting an individualized dare.

I say 48 hrs to respond to a dare, maybe 72 on the weekends as I could see someone not being able to access the site for a couple of days.

In this case since ninety did not respond, then toybdsm would dare r0nin, who would then have 48 hrs to respond, and if he doesn't, then toybdsm would dare ryan. He can keep the dare the same if he wants, as long as it's within the limits of the current daree. Does this sound fair to everyone?