Breaking Point part 3: A Friendly Tease-FEEDBACK

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
sherlockbones
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Breaking Point part 3: A Friendly Tease-FEEDBACK

Post by sherlockbones »

Hey everybody. I'm gonna open myself to some critiques of my Breaking Point teases. I released Part 3 today after a long hiatus. Let me know what you think. Thanks
Trusfrated
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Breaking Point part 3: A Friendly Tease-FEEDBACK

Post by Trusfrated »

Personally, I love the series. I'm glad you've continued it.

Lyla is such a bitch, but I love her too! :w00t:

Now that she's actually seen him masturbating in front of her, I think all bets are off. She's going to be especially teasing and cruel now. I like the virgin humiliation, too. I think it would be great if down the road, she sabotages his attempt at losing it (if he ever gets his life back on track and meets another girl to take his mind off of Lyla).

Actually, my fantasy with her would be that, now that we're "friends," she would pretend to pity him and offer to give him a "charity fuck." ("Don't tell your father.") But of course it would all be a big setup and right before the moment of penetration she calls it off. Lyla would lie to his father about it and frame him for attempted rape (or just being a perv), causing his father to kick him out of the house or something.

Of course it's your story and that was just the first thing that came to mind. I can't wait to see where you take the next chapter! You're a great writer and I really like your style. :wave:
ImageImage
waiting
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by waiting »

Personally, I'm surprised at the lower ratings that the tease has been getting. I think it is my favorite series on the site. Sure, it's not as epic as some of the higher ranked ones, but it's a lot more plausible in my opinion. I love some of cactusman's or 1885's teases, and both of those teasemakers are doing work infinitely better than what I would. But I never feel like those teases could actually happen. Breaking point, on the other hand, I can see happening, and that makes it incredible in my book. Lyla didn't strip down on page three; she didn't have the reader in a belt by page 6; it's only at the end of tease three that she finally controls his cock.

My feedback would just be to keep doing what you are doing. A slow, teasing buildup to the "breakdown." You're doing great.
Princess Penny's Subject Number 119
kevan1957
Explorer
Explorer

Post by kevan1957 »

Hello to YOU!

The series is fantastic and you have chosen a great model to play Lyla. I wonder if you have contacted the model for some of her input to your story, i.e. her fantasties. The story is great and is very much worth waiting for.

Sincerely yours,

Kevan.
kevan1957
Explorer
Explorer

Post by kevan1957 »

Hello to YOU!

The series is fantastic and you have chosen a great model to play Lyla. I wonder if you have contacted the model for some of her input to your story, i.e. her fantasies. The story is great and is very much worth waiting for.

Sincerely yours,

Kevan.
kevan1957
Explorer
Explorer

Post by kevan1957 »

Hello to YOU!

Could you tell me who the model is that you have chosen to play Lyla? Thank you.

Sincerely yours,

Kevan.
kevan1957
Explorer
Explorer

Post by kevan1957 »

Hello to YOU!

After a little research, the model's name is Karlie Montana. You have many, many, many wonderful photos to use to complete your stories. Again, I look forward to your next offering.

Sincerely yours,

Kevan.
sherlockbones
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by sherlockbones »

Yeah, she's really hot. I got a ton of pics left so i will probably do 4 or 5 more parts. Im sure the ratings would be better if I broke down the 4th wall and told the reader to insert something in his asshole, but that's not my style.
hornbound
Explorer
Explorer

Post by hornbound »

I'm also surprised this tease is not rated at 4 stars or better. It's been weeks since I last looked at Milovana, which meant I had several pages of new teases to browse. This is the only one that did much for me. Like the poster above said I like how the situation is plausible, and how the plot focuses on actual TEASING instead of jumping quickly to things that are better described as domination or bondage.

I could do without the "I'm so fat and pathetic" theme, probly cause it doesn't apply to my body, but all around this is a great tease and I for one gave it 5 stars!
kawasaki650
Explorer
Explorer

Post by kawasaki650 »

Hi
Just wanted to let you know that the Breaking Point series is excellent. I am also surprised that they are not rated higher. Very very good story line which as has been mentioned really focuses on teasing. Does it for me every time!

Good to know your continuing with the tease as I thought you had abandoned the idea.

Thanks and I look forward to the next installment.