Jana's Fantasy Assignment

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Jana
Explorer
Explorer

Jana's Fantasy Assignment

Post by Jana »

You know what to do, boys...
janmb
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Re: Jana's Fantasy Assignment

Post by janmb »

To the other participants: Please don't read my contribution before submitting your own - the following IS a spoiler in terms of keeping your own fantasies without influence from others.

Spoiler: show
My fantasy...

In very few words: Whatever YOU would like to do during that hour.

In a few more words... It is impossible for me at this stage to really have any preference beyond what you wish to do - simply because it would imply me having wants and desires - something you have worked very hard and quite successfully to rid me of when it comes to my relationship with you.

I guess I could write about hopes... Hopes as to what your preferences for an hour alone time with me might be. I could hope it involved excruciatingly slow teasing. Tied down. Forced to hold back longer than I ultimately could. And punished severely after I fail. Maybe by extreme post orgasm torture - the second worst punishment I can imagine.
Yes, I most certainly CAN do it again!
Teaser
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Dom (Male)
Dom/me(s): none
Sub/Slave(s): none at the moment.

Post by Teaser »

The fantasy hour:
Being there in person is not at all comparable to a webtease. Especially with it being a first meeting. For me, personally, that could not be about tease and denial, kneeling, stripping or extended edging. I would imagine Jana and me talking - not as in dirty talking, but in a deeper connecting way, discussing the psychological impact of filters and how she is able to shape and mold by gentle nudges. I would just be content to look into her eyes to try to look beyond them and to explore the core of her dominance.

Probably I would feel the urge to cook diner for her and give her a treat. Even naked ;-)

However, as she asked also about the wildest dream, in that fantasy she would try to become a key holder, letting us explore not only orgasm denial but also masturbation denial, touching denial, in a more controlling and more ever-present way the drawn J ever could be. But I don't want to present a detailed list of turn-ons and turn-offs which I like to see fulfilled. When I am a dom myself I don't like to be just the guy who "is working the list". Fantasy1 - check, Fantasy2 - check... Nope, even if I share the fantasies, it feels flat and empty. The extreme end of that spectrum would be a sub topping from the bottom.

For me, the whole concept of BDSM, orgasm control games included, is based upon sensuality and the respectful shaping of the sub, establishing fantasies and ceremonies together. Jana knows this very well as she is a perfect example of this, even more so in the limited context a webtease and PMs allow. In reality, in a meeting face to face, it is much, much more to indulge in the pure atmosphere of being there, as a glance alone can be more dominating than 1,000 words. And for a word it is more important how it is spoken than what is spoken. And here I come back to close the circle to the beginning, just meeting and talking, allowing to be taken by the atmosphere and the control of a glance, offering trust to follow her directions.
golfguy1321
Explorer
Explorer

Post by golfguy1321 »

Fantasy assignment:
What would Jana do? Jana would be dressed in some very sexy lingerie and throughout the session she would strip it off. She would tie me up and tease me like no webtease ever could.

What would I do? I would do anything Jana wants of course.

Where would we be? We would be in some sort of sex dungeon where Jana had all kinds off different things to use on me.

I have been trained so well to not have any wants, so this is basically what I have come up with. However, like I mentioned before, Jana owns me, so my fantasy hour doesn't really matter. I do what Jana says.
ElDorado87
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ElDorado87 »

My fantasy hour with you:
My fantasy hour with you would be in an old cottage in the mountains. You lying on the couch in front of the chimney, me coming from cutting from firewood. You would order me to strip naked in front of you and show you my J. Because it is too pale, you tell me, that you are going to punish me so I would never ever forget to repaint my J. You get the handcuffs, bound me on the bed and get out the candles. Then you would start drawing J's with the hot wax everywhere on my body. My chest, my stomach, my forehead, my penis, and to round it up, on my tongue. After a really long torture you start teasing my cock..first with your hand, then with your tongue and mouth and later with your pussy...Just let my cock go in a few inches, but never completely. This goes on a whilel and you are going to edge me... you want to see me suffer. At the end you would ruin me, take the cum in a syringe and write a "J" with cum on my tongue. Then I have to swallow and you let me alone on the bed...
Camper
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch

Post by Camper »

I guess my fantasy would be Jana using a strapon on me relentlessly, holding me down and whispering teasing things in my ear. Maybe every so often reaching forward just to tease my cock. Plowing me untill I'm exhausted and begging her to stop, and then falling asleep in her arms.
the saved
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Slave

Post by the saved »

Okayyyy so fantasy hour hmm?
Well I would probably spend at least the first 5 minutes picking up my jaw from the floor as I'd be so jaw dropped that she actually appeared in my flat! I'd be then all nervous and stuff and be like ummm hiiii! Haha, okay as to what I'd want or we'd do, well first of all I'd offer her something to drink or eat, as I am a courteous host after all, and then, well it'd be up to her. I mean I'm sure I'd try to kiss her or touch her in some way, but that'd never happen unless Jana specifically let me. So yes, I don't know what would happen as she would be in charge, and the amount of tricks that she plays, well it'd be impossible to predict what she'd do.

However, as to what I'd LIKE her to do, well that's a whole other story. First of all she'd just have me be her servant, making me make her a drink or some nice food, giving her a massage, things like that, I'm sure it's a long trip from the US to the UK! Then she'd command me to strip, to show offf my sexy naked self, all shaven and clean, lipstick on chest and J on her toy, she'd then command me to masturbate, as I have to earn her touch first. After a series of edges, she'd tell me to stop, and then the pain 'round' would begin, whereby I have to earn touching through pain. I'd be tied to my bed and she'd whip me, pour candle wax on me, rub ice over the candle wax, until I'm rock hard from the pain (yes I'm a masochist ;)) yet screaming and begging for it to stop. Only then would she climb over me, straddling my waist. She would strip off slowly and seductively, hands trailing over every inch of her body. Her top would be flung on my face smelling so delicious of her perfume, and the rest of her clothes would be flung god knows where, she would slowly slide herself down onto her toy and proceed to bring herself to orgasm after orgasm, her tightening up on me, inviting me to cum but never actually going hard or fast enough to allow it. Time would fly by in a pleasure filled haze, until the hour would be up and she would get up instantly, businesslike and say, that's it, get soft, and walk out, leaving me without orgasm, tied to the bed, naked and begging for more time with her.
The Man in Black fled across the desert, and The Gunslinger followed... Stephen King
astaria715
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by astaria715 »

Well, my fantasy is that you would bind me spread eagle to my bed and blindfold me. Then you would start to tease me by slowly kissing me everywhere but my private parts for some time. After that you would leave the room for a while and leave me there thinking about what you may do to me. Ten minutes later you would come back and start teasing me again, this time including my cock and balls. Maybe squeezing my balls and nipples. The whole time I would be aroused but far from the edge. After a while you would stop and get a vibrator, bind it to my cock and set it to a middle vibration. That would bring me sooner or later to the edge all the while feeling your breath over my body, smelling your scent. As soon as I reach the edge you would suddenly stop the vibrator and begin stroking my cock very carefully. You do this until I edge again and again. Then you would remove the blindfold so I can see what happens next. I see a prepared buttplug that you hold in front of my eyes. Then you slowly insert it, seeing me squirm. You would intensify the feeling of helplessness by sitting on my face taking my breath away. Next you would hover with your pussy over my cock, just barely touching it. I would do anything now just for fucking you. But you just pull back, blindfold me again and let me lie there for the rest of our session keeping me horny while I think about what could have been.
petervl5
Explorer
Explorer
Dom/me(s): Jana

Post by petervl5 »

It would be in Jana’s bedroom. You would tie me up so I am helpless. Then there would be erotic activities such as you spanking me, running your hand all over me. This would make me highly aroused craving and writhing with desire for you. As I would like you to enjoy this too wee would kiss with me giving you oral pleasure. There would be lots of teasing and denial for the hour then you would make me cum perhaps multiple times.
mr-max
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by mr-max »

You would wear stockings and some satin gloves. You would tie me up almost without possibilty to move at all. Than you would tease me the whole hour. Both with hand, feet and mouth. You would occasionally sit on my face to let me pleasure you. You would drive me insane with constant teasing. To get you off you would use a gag with mounted dildo on my face. In the end you ice me down and put me into chastity for the night while cuddeling with me spoon style.
Blue Salt
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Blue Salt »

Fantasy
We would be somewhere other than where I am now. Where I live has its benefits but it seems too plain a place. We would be somewhere grander - furnished by a combination of expensive woods and marble. There would be a bed with deep blankets and sheets upon which you would sit. From there you would watch me, your eyes promising both playful mischief and solemn domination.

How are you clad? An ensemble of black lingerie, knickers and stockings. Most importantly however you have a demeanour which says control, ownership, possession.

As for myself I would be naked and on my knees, looking up at you with rapt attention. Part of me is desperate to look into your eyes, to try and glean what it is you are thinking. Another part is hoping you will tell me to look away and in doing so take away the thinking which gives way to doubt and disobedience.

From there you would tease me. Some spanking would be followed by stroking which gives way to eventual edging. You would however stop before I went over. After I had recovered you would command me to close to my eyes while you strip. You would then instruct me to open my eyes, revealing you naked upon the bed, your thighs gloriously spread. You would then gesture with a hand and, with a ribbon of steel in your voice, declare "Now".

I would lean in and begin eating you out until you cum hard over my tongue.

We would then hold each other close until the hour was over.
edding
Explorer
Explorer
Dom/me(s): The spirit of Jana

Post by edding »

If I assume, that you went through all that trouble to travel from Texas to Germany (10hour flight!), I will not even dare to think about my own desires. Not in the presence of my dominant!
I would be lying, if I say, I do not have fantasies about you. So, I wrote one down. As long as you are pleased, I do not care if the session went that way or a completely different route.

That session would be somewhere, where we are alone. Somewhere with style.
You would be wearing a nice dress. Black. Red heels. I am already naked and kneeling in front of you. Waiting for your orders. It would start slowly, sensual. Maybe you order me to give me a foot massage, after such a long flight your feet simply deserve it.
During the massage, you would tease me with words. How much my filter has weakened. How you will verify the training during the next hour. How I need you more than me. I simply nod and say "yes Jana, my dominant".
Afterwards, you would blindfold me. Now kneeling and blindfolded, you allow me to stroke slowly. I am to stay so until further notice. You may sit there, simply checking if I might twitch or trick my way out.
You tell me, that you take a shower and start undressing. Hearing you undress and now naked before my blindfolded eyes, will make those slow strokes even more devilish.
After you finish showering, you will lead me by the balls to the bedroom. Surprised by the sudden touch and pull of my balls, I have no other possibility as to follow you.
In the bedroom, you make me lie on my stomach with a pillow underneath. Ass high in the air. You leave the room. Fetching some items to spank my ass. Not knowing my fate, I wait eagerly for your return.
Than a sudden burn on my ass. The first spank. The first surprised me and I let out a silent scream. And much more to follow.
You get near my head and whisper into my ear: "stay silent". I can smell your perfume as you whisper into my ear. That familiar smell.
The spanking goes on, my ass is red. Finished with 10 hard canings.
You whisper again in my ear "When you spanked yourself during one of my sessions, it was nothing like this, am I right boy?".
With my ass red and burning, you let me roll around and I lie on my back. You once again order me to stroke. Controlling my speed by simply saying a number, as in previous sessions. Until you guide me to an edge.

I have to get on all fours. Ass high up. The blindfold is still in place.
I prepare metally for another spanking, but I feel your hand carassing my ass. "Nice and shaved...you will remember me, when the hair will grow back."
Next, I feel something that pushes it's way into my ass. I can only assume that you have a strapon or a dildo to fuck me. You enter me. Slowly. Getting faster. I start to leak.

Having no feeling of time, you stop fucking me. Again moving to my head and whispering: "There is not much time left, I have prepared something familiar for you. Turn around."
That smell.
Turning around, I feel how you put a headphone in one of my ears. Whispering in the other: "You remember all of my sounds, right boy?"
With that you put the other headphone in my ear. I hear the slow stroke sound and start stroking. Fast stroking, 100 stroke sets, I follow the sounds through my headphones. Until an row of edges. Edge after edge after edge. Hands off. Slow stroking. Another row of edges.
Silence.
Times up sound.
I remove the blindfold, only to realize you already left. Only a note on the table:
You did not really expect to cum? Only on the face. See you tomorrow, code is ...
The session felt like eternity, but in fact it was only 1h and 5minutes long.
Wait...I did not even see her naked!
horrorvacui
Explorer
Explorer
Dom/me(s): Jana

Post by horrorvacui »

My Fantasy:

I would want to be somewhere tropical. We would be on a secluded beach with a jungle lining the coast and clear water would crash softly onto the sand continuously. Outlying islands and sandbars would be visible and the temperature would feel like skin.

You would be there in a neon bikini and I would be kneeling before you. You would blindfold me personally and then you would beckon me to crawl and follow you. As you laugh and tease me I would find you by your sounds and kiss your feet. The fine sand would be warm and would comfort my knees and hands.

You would bring me to a lounge-style, wooden beach chair and I would get on top with my head down and my ass pointing towards the cerulean sky. You would tie me to the chair firmly and proceed to spank and cane me until I am fairly welted, past any limit I may have made up myself in passing. Afterwards you would untie me/unblindfold me and allow me to lotion my now sore area. Then I would made to massage and lotion your body.

There could be many options on the beach. Anything regarding breath play in the water or playing with my fear of unspeakable aquatic creatures. Being tied up but floating and I could be your water toy. You would hold on to my immobile body and we would float together.

After playing in the water we would go back to the chair where you would make me edge repeatedly while you would stare and critique approvingly/disapprovingly until you get bored. You would position me in the "orgasm position" with my legs above my head, etc. Then you would paddle my balls until I ruined in my open mouth and face. Then we'd be done!

That seems like a really nice way to spend an hour. Maybe I'm just thinking tropical because I'm cold...
Swedishlove
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Swedishlove »

My fantasy hour with Jana
During this hour I believe I would be in stunned shock as to my fortune at receiving such a chance. I would likely be unable to comprehend the situation in its entirety and not know what to do with myself so i would look to Jana for guidance. I would let her lead me into one of the no doubt most pleasurable hours of my life without truly experiencing it in the moment, only to look upon it with a smile later in life.
I expect that if i had the confidence to be with a woman like Jana I would wish to spend the hour pleasuring her in every way she desired rather then focusing on my own 'needs' and as such hope to leave her with a smile on both our faces. I have no specific desire to do anything in particular with Jana other than to be able to make her moan as loud as she can from the pleasure I hope to give her.
deanofl
Explorer
Explorer

Post by deanofl »

It would be at your place Jana. We would immediately start kissing and taking our clothes off. Then you would take out some dice but only use one. You would say if it comes up 7 that I can cum inside of you but of course it doesn't cause there is only one die.
You make up what I have to do for each roll, like kiss your nipples for 2 minutes if it is a two.
You squeeze my balls for 3 minutes if it is a three. The whole while continuing to make out with each other.
A 4 comes up so I have to pleasure you for 4 minutes. BLISSFUL

Then you tease and taunt me by making me look in your eyes and kiss you and kiss you and tell you what I like about you. The whole while you are holding my cock in your hand.

Then you roll again and a 6 comes up and you say if I can give you six orgasms in time then you will give me another hour to have my way with you. But before getting started you say you want to feel me inside of you. So, you straddle me and put me inside of you and make out with me for 30 seconds or so. Then say 'that should be incentive for you'.

Then I would ravish you with reckless abandon trying for the 6 but only have time to make you have a couple.

You smile and say that is OK, that you fell Fantastic.
Then you squeeze my balls and ask if I want to play again? 'YES.' But you say not until tomorrow.