Kinkiest Fuck EVER!!!

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
CruelNatalie
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Mistress
Sub/Slave(s): I am the owner of many.

Kinkiest Fuck EVER!!!

Post by CruelNatalie »

Bloody hell is quiet around here and I'm bored. I thought it might be nice to ramp this up a bit and kick off a stimulating weekend.

What is the wildest fuck you've ever had? Details please! Be honest.

if you've never done anything wild then tell us your wildest fantasy if you could do ANYTHING, no holds barred.

Be sure to say if its real or fiction.

I have enough to write several books but the one that stands out the most was a party I had last year with two sissies, several of my best girlfriends from college, two young boy toy's with HUGE dicks AND my close shemale friend. She lives as a woman 24/7 has HUGE tits and a nice 7 inch dick. One of the boy toy's stays locked up and is only released once a week for milking or if I am in the mood to fuck him. The other was still pretty new at the time and a complete shy novice. I watched my shemale friend fuck them all- boys and sissies after they each line up to suck her dick.

There are more details but I will only share more if you share yours.

GO!
Visit my Blog for Teases, Assignments, Audios and Videos. Specializing in Cock Control, Orgasm Denial and Emasculation
Click Here!
Edgemycock
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: Kinkiest Fuck EVER!!!

Post by Edgemycock »

this girl I used to work with had just turned 21 and dumped her boyfriend, was tired of him not treating her right, she had a booming body, big lovely breasts, big round ass, on the thicker side but that doesn't matter to me as long as the smile is right and there's a light in the eyes, smart cute and big boobs will get me nearly every time..

anyway she invited me to visit her on a weekday morning we both had off and go swimming at her apartment complex's indoor pool.

I arrived in swim trunks and she was in a blue bikini, I could tell it was a full size top but her breasts were so big they were barely contained, and spilling out on top in lovely deep cleavage. she was wearing makeup, which I thought was a good sign if she wanted to dress up for me before swimming lol..

anyway, we swam a bit and then she started things by splashing me with water, we got into a water fight and her hand reached down and crushed my balls. I moaned in pleasure and collapsed into her, my eyes rolling up, the biggest smile on my face, she held me up and then released my aching nuts long enough for us to swim to the nearest ladder.

I think she knew already that I enjoyed some of the kinkier stuff, maybe she could just see it in me.. anyway I kissed her while she wrapped herself around me, legs and arm around me, I held onto the ladder for us with one hand and began untying her bikini top with the other,
but she stopped me with another quick hard squeeze of my balls, as I melted in her hand she started biting my lips and my chest like a predatory animal. we kissed more and I began to kneed her ass in one hand while holding us up. we quivered against each other while I massaged her left nipple through her bikini and she stroked my shaft through my trunks. we paused for a rest from the stimulus and to catch our breath and she said, "ok, time to head to the locker room!" and we got out..

the rest will come with more responses.
Tury
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Dom (Male)
Dom/me(s): Anyone interested?
Sub/Slave(s): None right now.

Post by Tury »

Dear Penthouse forum...
If you have no reason to live, find a reason to keep living.

-Me
SexualChoc
Chat Moderator

Post by SexualChoc »

Tury wrote:Dear Penthouse forum...
haha

well said...

and waht if you feel you were not fucking?
but having a loving sensual kinky episode?? hmm??
all2true
is my other profile. see my chastity belt link :
http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic ... 16#p139016
CruelNatalie
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by CruelNatalie »

SexualChoc wrote:
Tury wrote:Dear Penthouse forum...
haha

well said...

and waht if you feel you were not fucking?
but having a loving sensual kinky episode?? hmm??
loving sensual kinky people have the best stories ever.

and Penthouse forum doesn't have anything on the people here IMO, however this is yet to be seen. lol
Visit my Blog for Teases, Assignments, Audios and Videos. Specializing in Cock Control, Orgasm Denial and Emasculation
Click Here!
CruelNatalie
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by CruelNatalie »

Edgemycock wrote:this girl I used to work with had just turned 21 and dumped her boyfriend, was tired of him not treating her right, she had a booming body, big lovely breasts, big round ass, on the thicker side but that doesn't matter to me as long as the smile is right and there's a light in the eyes, smart cute and big boobs will get me nearly every time..

anyway she invited me to visit her on a weekday morning we both had off and go swimming at her apartment complex's indoor pool.

I arrived in swim trunks and she was in a blue bikini, I could tell it was a full size top but her breasts were so big they were barely contained, and spilling out on top in lovely deep cleavage. she was wearing makeup, which I thought was a good sign if she wanted to dress up for me before swimming lol..

anyway, we swam a bit and then she started things by splashing me with water, we got into a water fight and her hand reached down and crushed my balls. I moaned in pleasure and collapsed into her, my eyes rolling up, the biggest smile on my face, she held me up and then released my aching nuts long enough for us to swim to the nearest ladder.

I think she knew already that I enjoyed some of the kinkier stuff, maybe she could just see it in me.. anyway I kissed her while she wrapped herself around me, legs and arm around me, I held onto the ladder for us with one hand and began untying her bikini top with the other,
but she stopped me with another quick hard squeeze of my balls, as I melted in her hand she started biting my lips and my chest like a predatory animal. we kissed more and I began to kneed her ass in one hand while holding us up. we quivered against each other while I massaged her left nipple through her bikini and she stroked my shaft through my trunks. we paused for a rest from the stimulus and to catch our breath and she said, "ok, time to head to the locker room!" and we got out..

the rest will come with more responses.
You better come back and share more! I love these types of women. I am a sensual predator.
Click Here!
jackstock
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Post by jackstock »

this thread is so hot
CruelNatalie
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by CruelNatalie »

I will come back tomorrow read and share. I have a very hot date with a guy I have had in chastity for almost two months with teases once a week. If I see more juicy stories I'll share
Attachments
teasing through the shower door
teasing through the shower door
Imagen29.jpg (331.07 KiB) Viewed 2774 times
Click Here!
Edgemycock
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Edgemycock »

please stay on topic in this thread.
susan1994
Explorer
Explorer

Post by susan1994 »

hi,

i need overall .
CruelNatalie
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by CruelNatalie »

Edgemycock wrote:please stay on topic in this thread.
I'm still waiting to hear the rest of your hot story.

Several times I started to write about a scene that took place over my birthday this past year. I have a very close shemale friend who has huge tits and a 7 inch functioning cock. She lives and ID's as a woman. I have two best female friends who came to spend a few days. I also invited two sissies and two submissive boy toys who agreed to allow us full access to them. One stays locked in chastity 24/7 but is taken out weekly for T&D, sometimes, maybe 2 times a month to cum.

My shemale friend is very dominant. The sissies took care of domestic chores and did a great sex show for us. There are so many twist and turns in this event but the highlight was me on my back getting fucked by my boy toy while my shemale friend fucked him from behind. The whole scene was extremely intense.
Click Here!
SexualChoc
Chat Moderator

Post by SexualChoc »

I once did suspension bondage
with a woman who had her way with me for hours...

another was in a forest
in the snow
and I was on bottom while I was ridden...
public nude and cold
She had a coat on... I didn't and I was on the ground snow... um fully..

have had a few others, and, am not one for great detail...
but those are some of my kinkiest romantic encounters.
those I can now think of a few others...
all2true
is my other profile. see my chastity belt link :
http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic ... 16#p139016