Flash Tease Question (for those who have made them)

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
LNS
Explorer
Explorer

Flash Tease Question (for those who have made them)

Post by LNS »

If you have done a flash tease with stroking metronome sounds at different speeds and could spare a minute to explain how and post your sound files (small ones at different speeds) I would really appreciate it. Thanks in advance.

I want to try and make a flash tease with sound as my first tease.

Thanks,

LNS
kneeforu
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by kneeforu »

Glad to hear someone else likes this feature. It will sound harder than it is. It isn't difficult, just takes a few steps to get there.

First you have to create the actual sound beat and file. You create a different file for speed. There is a free sound editing program called Audacity. Google for it and then download it. Once downloaded and installed, open the program and along the top there is a selection called generate. Select that and then select click track. You can select speed, length and even how many beats per measure. It's like it was custom made for this, but it wasn't. Once you have that click track made, save it as an mp3. It seems to me that you have to load an extra add on for this, but it was also free and I Googled it as well. Audacity will tell you what to search for. I may be wrong about that part, it was a while ago since I downloaded that program.

Now, make several other click tracks at different tempos and save them as mp3's as well.

Back in the NYX editor, upload the mp3's just like you would any picture so they are in your media file.

The hard part at this point is the code. There isn't a button to input sound on the visual editor, you have to hand write it in. The code for sound would look something like this:

hidden:sound(Filename.mp3),

Big tip!!!! Do all your basic setup first. Get all your pages on, get the timing, buttons, pics, wording, etc... done through the visual editor. Save Save Save. The problem I experienced is that once I started to hand write in code, then flipped back the visual editor, I would sometimes loose the hand written code even though I saved.

It sounds like a lot of hand written code, but it's not. Copy and paste, then just change the file name.

Look forward to your creation!
LNS
Explorer
Explorer

Post by LNS »

kneeforu wrote:Glad to hear someone else likes this feature. It will sound harder than it is. It isn't difficult, just takes a few steps to get there.

First you have to create the actual sound beat and file. You create a different file for speed. There is a free sound editing program called Audacity. Google for it and then download it. Once downloaded and installed, open the program and along the top there is a selection called generate. Select that and then select click track. You can select speed, length and even how many beats per measure. It's like it was custom made for this, but it wasn't. Once you have that click track made, save it as an mp3. It seems to me that you have to load an extra add on for this, but it was also free and I Googled it as well. Audacity will tell you what to search for. I may be wrong about that part, it was a while ago since I downloaded that program.

Now, make several other click tracks at different tempos and save them as mp3's as well.

Back in the NYX editor, upload the mp3's just like you would any picture so they are in your media file.

The hard part at this point is the code. There isn't a button to input sound on the visual editor, you have to hand write it in. The code for sound would look something like this:

hidden:sound(Filename.mp3),

Big tip!!!! Do all your basic setup first. Get all your pages on, get the timing, buttons, pics, wording, etc... done through the visual editor. Save Save Save. The problem I experienced is that once I started to hand write in code, then flipped back the visual editor, I would sometimes loose the hand written code even though I saved.

It sounds like a lot of hand written code, but it's not. Copy and paste, then just change the file name.

Look forward to your creation!
Thanks so much. 2 clarifying questions:

1. Could you copy and paste a single pages code with the sound in it so I can see where and how it's added in the script for that page?

2. Is a separate sound file needed for each page? Will they repeat or do they need to be the exact length needed. Or do you just need 1 file for each tempo?

Thanks again!

LNS
kneeforu
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by kneeforu »

Here would be the code for a typical page:

4#page(
'<TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0">This is page 4</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT>',
pic("girl1.jpg"),
sound:hidden(click4.mp3),
delay(10sec, page5#,style:hidden))
);

This would play the click4.mp3 for 10 seconds, then jump to page 5

1 file for each tempo. You could have them repeat on several different pages. The length was determined by the delay button on the visual editor. There are probably different ways to do that, but this is how I did it.
LNS
Explorer
Explorer

Post by LNS »

Thanks for the response, that's exactly what I needed.

I think I should be able to screw it up from there :)

LNS
eteased
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by eteased »

Thanks for posting this info, especially the piece about Audacity. I already have it installed and have used it before (to make ringtones for my phone), but I had no idea it could so easily generate "click tracks" too.
stick-dick
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Flash Tease Question (for those who have made them)

Post by stick-dick »

cockcontrol.com has some amazing mp3 files that could form the soundtracks for some amazing Flash Teases here. Since they are a partner site, are we encouraged to use their files?

I believe a simple MP3 editor could be used to chop the single mp3 into smaller bites per page/screen. Combined with some appropriate pics and you would have a hot tease.

I mention this because I selfishly hope to persuade someone else to try this :blush: