Tease of the month - December

You can find important news and current events here.

Your favorite of December

Poll ended at Tue Jan 08, 2008 9:33 pm

Earn your orgasm
13%
You Want to be Violated
24%
Piper Makes You Cum
29%
Getting what you want 2
23%
The New Shemale
13%

Total votes: 80

dark
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Tease of the month - December

Post by dark »

Happy new year 2008 to all Milovanians! :yay:

Here is another tease of the month. I hope we can implement a voting system soon also for flash teases. Until then we only vote the standard teases.

There were lot of very good, high rated teases last month. Thanks for all your creative work!

You can vote until January 8th.

Nominated Teases

The New Shemale - izzygirl

Getting what you want 2 - mike1978

Piper Makes You Cum - Marcos1956

You Want to be Violated - submatt

Earn your orgasm - omssx

Like every month, I hope that a lot of users will vote and wish all participants good luck!

Rules:
The nominations are the 5 highest rated teases. If two webteases have the same rating, the webtease which have more votes will participate.

If two or more teases have the same amount of votes after the voting period, a second voting will happen. Only the teases with the most votes can participate and the voting time is decreased to two days, to grant the winner's tease as much as possible time on our front page.

Only one tease per author can participate. We'll take only the best rated tease for authors with multiple qualifying teases.

The prize is a special user rank in our forum and a mark in the "Browse Teases" area. Also the tease will be able to participate to the "Tease of the year" contest.

Winner's Name

If your tease is nominated, please don't make any changes until the voting period is over, or you risk being disqualified.

If any issues happen that are not clarified by these rules the team of Milovana has the right and the the duty to adjust the rules for finding the best and most fair solution to overcome this issue. There is no way for participants to affect a decision by the team, except the team of Milovana asks for it.

spice23
Explorer
Explorer

Post by spice23 »

Congrats to all I really enjoyed them, thank you for taking the time and effort into making the site so great! :w00t:
Enjoying the site and wish more people would take a stab at writing teases for the site!
Marke
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Lesbian
I am a: Submissive

Post by Marke »

That was a difficult decison. They were also so good, great story lines and picturesand some clever innovation and twists.

I think it is tricky when the tease is part of a series. Piper got my vote, but then that might have been because I also did the three previous teases in the proper order beforehand - but the use of video was the clincher.

As for the ruined orgasms ... so cruel :-D
dark
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by dark »

Congratulations Marcos1956 :-) Great tease :thumbsup: