Mistress training experiment (females only)

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
Evalina
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Domme (Female)

Mistress training experiment (females only)

Post by Evalina »

Hi everyone,

Two weeks ago I had a dream about a trainee (a woman) teasing my sub (a man) relentlessly. I am peeking through a door and I have never seen a man so desperate. The confidence she had developed is overwhelming and soon I realise she had become better in teasing him than I am.

Since I had the dream I cannot let go of this fantasy and it made me think of an experiment I would like to propose to the female members.

The experiment: I am an experienced domme teasing both men and women and now I am looking for (female) trainees or co-dommes to do a simple tease and denial/orgasm control on my sub (using mail or chat).

Goal: Next to fulfilling my fantasy, this experiment also has the goal to give (insecure) females the chance to experience being a mistress (with my support) and hopefully give my potential seductresses increased confidence and an exciting experience.

Getting started:

1. I will share (some of my) my tease methods with you.

2. You get to try them on my sub. You may also use your own (be creative, every woman has hidden potential ;)). You will give him tasks (we will discuss the frequency).

3. The sub will write a report to me (if you please you will get the report as well) telling me vividly about the experience.

4. Back to step 1 ;)

I have found a sub (a respectful male who will treat you like a princess and is in his mid-20's) that is fit for this experiment and now I am looking for females that would like to share this exciting experience with me. Are you interested? Do not hesitate to pm me! I am looking forward to your message :)

PS: To make it more interesting for the more submissive female members: I could deny you from orgasm until I am satisfied with your teasing and reward/punish you based on your sessions with my sub. I have some basic ideas about our interaction, but we are free to discuss any of your proposals.

PPS: The reason I currently do not want to make this a 'mass' game is because I want it to be a more intense (personal) experience first, but maybe in a later stage I will try to set up a public version ;)

:love:

Eveline
Last edited by Evalina on Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dominate_me_
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Slave

Re: Mistress training experiment (females only)

Post by Dominate_me_ »

If you ever need a second sub. I am always here ;)
Slave desperately looking for a dominatrix!
Will do anything!