POT Post Orgasm Torture

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
Tobias23
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive

POT Post Orgasm Torture

Post by Tobias23 »

Hello there,

the fantasy of POT popped back into my head yesterday. I rewatched some of my archive videos, and probably one of the most famous videos with amber riley. And the Idea really intruiges me, it's like 'pay up' after an orgasm! But I've never had it done to me.

I'm trying to write a tease, and I was wondering if there would be a way to do it to oneself. I've tried it, but lets face it, after an orgasm the idea isn't so hot anymore. And when I felt the pain from my sensitive cock, it made me stop immediatly.

Any ideas, except a super expensive fucking machine?
malibu900
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): Don't have one but wouldn't mind an online domme if anyone is interested...

Re: POT Post Orgasm Torture

Post by malibu900 »

First thing that comes to my mind is some sort of device that connects a fleshlight (or similar) to a drill. In my personal experience a fleshlight is Way too much after just cumming. You could find a way to set it up to rotate on your cock after you orgasm while you are tied down. There are adapters out there for fleshlights, so I'm sure you could work something out.
That's what she said
Tobias23
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Tobias23 »

I got a drill, but you have to push the button all the time ... and it drills really fast.

But I like the idea in general. Besides the costs for a good drill and the adapter, there would still be some problem. How do you make it stop? And how do you set this up, the drill+fleshlight seems like a really long machine, I wonder how to attach it without being able to pull out hmmm
Nezhul
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Nezhul »

there are cheaper and less powerfull drills, like the mechanical screwdrivers and such. they really are not that expensive.
That is pretty much the best idea I'v thought of too, never gotten to try it.
Check out my new site, and read SexTV story there!
Also I have the DARK section that features feature Erotic Horror.
I also launched a SubscribeStar recently! Please come check it out!
Updated whenever I feel like it. :wave: :love:
aimtopleaseyou2005
Explorer
Explorer

Post by aimtopleaseyou2005 »

Now you got me thinking....

better than a drill would be sawzall, fleshlight w/ adapter, and a light timer.

Set-up the flesh light on the sawzall. You'll have to find somewhere where you can tie yourself and the sawzall You'll have to make sure that you can't pull away from the sawzall once its turned on. Set the maching on whatever speed you want and lock the trigger down (or tape it down if there is no lock). Plug the sawzall into the timer and set whatever time you want. The newer electronic timers are cheap and you can set them up any way you want right down to the minute and start and stop them multiple times. Tie yourself down with your cock in the fleshlight and plug the timer into an extension cord and drop it or toss it out of your reach. Wait for the timer and have fun. The timer will have no mercy for your cries. i just might have to try this soon.
assfan69
Explorer
Explorer

Post by assfan69 »

I am also very intrigued by the idea of POT - but I think it is very difficult to actually safely set this up. I wish there was at least some way of building a reasonable home-made fucking machine, where the dildo could easily be replaced by a fleshlite or something simlilar. Then there are cuffs with timers that can be bought, paired with a fucking machine with a fitted fleshlite, also started with an electricl timer, well the possibilities are there and make me hard just thinking about it....
I would hopefully not be a chicken and do just a few minutes, but give myself the workover - at least an hour and 3 orgasms followed by POT each time. Oh, I forgot, I would gag myself, too :-)))
To cum or not to cum: That is the question!
mmdead2002
Explorer
Explorer

Post by mmdead2002 »

Can I interject a word of caution? Please make sure that you have some kind of failsafe in case something goes wrong. Do not...please, do not put yourself into some situation that you can't stop. What if something goes wrong, you are being seriously injured, and you can't stop it? Don't become some sad statistic or force yourself to take some awkward hospital visit. A bit of sanity...imho.
Horhay
Explorer
Explorer
Dom/me(s): I do not, but would like one.
Sub/Slave(s): I do not, but would like one.

Post by Horhay »

This all sounds like a great deal of fun. I think if I set up the fleshlight rig I wouldn't need to bind my hands. Maybe be against a wall so that I can't back up and give myself something to hold onto in each hand (would work well straddling my bench press machine) and I'd be good to go. May have to give this a shot.
"Human salvation lies in the hands of the creatively maladjusted." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
Tobias23
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Tobias23 »

Ok don't laugh at that silly picture:

Thats my idea so far, you would need some kind of big tube, like the ones vor vacuum pumps, with a soft opening so you can press it against your body. But it should not be air tight, and you need some hooks on it, to bind rope around it and onto your body. Now you can't remove that contraption.

Inside the tube the fleshlight does its work, powered by the drill or sawzell, I think sawzell would be better for the motion :). And then you can give it a go ... and yeah sure for safety first with your hands on the trigger, but later with a timer on the sawzell. Oh yeah and the whole think could rest on a table or chair. I would probably bind myself to one chair, and rest it on a second one.

Two problems remain for me:
1) Couldn't find that fleshlight adapter anywhere to buy in germany, only vibrating and shower adaptors, but none for drills/sawzells. Can anyone point me into a direction please?

2) It's not cheap, between the fleshlight, sawzell, tube, tape, timer and so on you probalby look at around 200 bucks or more. And I can't afford this right now. Maybe there are other ideas still around for self inflicted POT?
Tobias23
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Tobias23 »

Lol I just found this:

http://www.tube8.com/amateur/fleshlight-machine/93965

I want a guide and contruction manual how he build that!
janmb
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by janmb »

Should be dead easy just from that video really.

Combined with some strapping arrangement it will take time to get out of when you change your mind = oh my...
Yes, I most certainly CAN do it again!
Alliteration
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Alliteration »

Guys, don't be stupid. If you attach a fleshlight to a sawzall and make a mistake, you're going to chafe all the skin off of your dick in about 10 seconds. Don't fuck around with power tools unless you're an expert. Those motors have a surprising amount of kick in them. If you really want a toy like this, shell out the money for one designed for that purpose.
malibu900
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Dom/me(s): Don't have one but wouldn't mind an online domme if anyone is interested...

Post by malibu900 »

If anyone does come up with a viable method, Please post it so that we all can enjoy. Also please post how the experience went. I, like many others here, am just getting hard thinking about this, and would sure love to hear the story of what it was like.
That's what she said
kell42
Explorer
Explorer

Post by kell42 »

This is a bit pricey, but it's worked well for me, and it's simpler (and probably safer) than trying to rig up something with a fleshlight and power tools.

Buy a Hitachi type vibrator, with a masturbator sleeve attachment, like this.

http://www.amazon.com/Masturbator-Massa ... B007FZVKQG

Buy a short cycle grow-light timer, like one of these.

https://www.sunlightsupply.com/p-14647- ... timer.aspx
http://webhydro.com/climate-and-co2-con ... ocell.html

Plug the Hitachi into the timer, set the timer for whatever you deem appropriate, and hook yourself up to the thing. (You'll probably need to figure out a way to tie yourself up as well - it's pretty intense!)

Here's the thread the thread that gave me the idea.

http://chastitymansion.com/forums/threa ... gasm.4194/
janmb
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by janmb »

Alliteration wrote:Guys, don't be stupid. If you attach a fleshlight to a sawzall and make a mistake, you're going to chafe all the skin off of your dick in about 10 seconds. Don't fuck around with power tools unless you're an expert. Those motors have a surprising amount of kick in them. If you really want a toy like this, shell out the money for one designed for that purpose.
I agree - that's why the linked item is so much safer - it uses a wiper motor with a far more limited and predictable power and speed. Using a power tool that could potentially wear off your skin in seconds sounds a lot more scary.

I'll probably see about making a slow speed version of a tubed fleshlight myself, including straps for the tube. That way bondage isn't really necessary either - just making it take a little time to get it off should you change your mind. Still get the effect, with far less risks.
Yes, I most certainly CAN do it again!