small cock humiliation.

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
mpmp
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Slave

small cock humiliation.

Post by mpmp »

i am not sure why this turns me on so much,

maybe it is because i am small and i will never be enough to satisfy a woman fully and this is the only attention i will get from a woman and i have no choice but to except it,

maybe its the thought of being totally controlled and humiliated by a woman because i know its the only way i can please her,

maybe its just because my life is not complete if i am not serving and worshipping a woman,

maybe its all of the above, but i know one thing for show i can't get enough of it, all of it,

what or why do you(other small cocked men) enjoy this?

also why do you Domme's enjoy having a small cocked bitch boy around?

i am really interested in hearing why this subject is so fascinating to so many people.

thanks for reading and i look forward to hearing some replies.
youaswell
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: None of the above

Re: small cock humiliation.

Post by youaswell »

I think small cocks are really cute. How big is yours? Some guys who like SPH don't really have small cocks.
Y-You as well.

Check my profile for my teases. I used to have a lot but then mods took them down for containing fictional cartoon characters.
Danny16
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Submissive

Post by Danny16 »

I think it may have something to do with the fact you can't change it. For the most part, if you are overweight you can lose a few lbs but with penis size there is literally nothing you can do about it (unless you believe some of they ads lol). Its also a very real form of humiliation. Some women actually do laugh at small penises.
Just pick a few robots and let's party!

Online female domination blog
jackstock
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by jackstock »

Turtle
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Turtle »

I like the idea of my size amusing my partner instead of disappointing her. For me, humiliation can be a big turn-on, but mainly when it's about fun and laughter instead of anger or degradation. "A Game of Strip Poker with Nikki" (http://www.milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=9603) really captures the former, and I wish I could find more SPH-related teases like this.
argonaut
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
Dom/me(s): I need one.

Post by argonaut »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5k2w4gKy7b4

I watched the small dick humiliation tease jackstock mentioned with this playing in the back ground, on you tube repeat. ;)
CruelNatalie
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Mistress
Sub/Slave(s): I am the owner of many.

Post by CruelNatalie »

SPH is actually very popular. As many of you know I am a professional phone fantasy provider who also did pro sessions for years. I specialize in the mental aspect of kinky sex.

Unless you're into humiliation its hard for someone to understand why you'd want to be treated this way. Emasculation is popular because it moves you into sub space, relinquishing control, very quickly. Nothing does this faster and deeper then humiliation. I enjoy humiliation because I enjoy control.

Even guys with large cocks like to play SPH games. Sometimes it leads to cuckolding scenes or forced bi but it doesn't mean you're gay or into men. It's all about the emasculation. I enjoy very intense hardcore scenes as well as lighthearted playful dynamics. For me it's more about control anyhow. I love combining SPH with other kinks too.

Love this conversation. I'm subscribing.
Visit my Blog for Teases, Assignments, Audios and Videos. Specializing in Cock Control, Orgasm Denial and Emasculation
Click Here!
jackstock
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by jackstock »

CruelNatalie wrote:SPH is actually very popular. As many of you know I am a professional phone fantasy provider who also did pro sessions for years. I specialize in the mental aspect of kinky sex.

Unless you're into humiliation its hard for someone to understand why you'd want to be treated this way. Emasculation is popular because it moves you into sub space, relinquishing control, very quickly. Nothing does this faster and deeper then humiliation. I enjoy humiliation because I enjoy control.

Even guys with large cocks like to play SPH games. Sometimes it leads to cuckolding scenes or forced bi but it doesn't mean you're gay or into men. It's all about the emasculation. I enjoy very intense hardcore scenes as well as lighthearted playful dynamics. For me it's more about control anyhow. I love combining SPH with other kinks too.

Love this conversation. I'm subscribing.
Very well said!
mpmp
Explorer
Explorer

Post by mpmp »

Sorry for slow reply. I have a lot of family stuff still on going and I will be on and off here for a while.thank you for your patience.

Thank you all for your replies.

youaswell my size is only 5inch fully erect, n roughly about 2.5/3 inch soft. i will add pic once i work out how to put it in here. Xx
mpmp
Explorer
Explorer

Post by mpmp »

I hope this pic has uploaded. X
Attachments
This is my shameful excuse for a cock
This is my shameful excuse for a cock
0004ad8f-3669-7218-c70b-cc42a06b7807_110.jpg (2.26 KiB) Viewed 6078 times
CruelNatalie
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Mistress
Sub/Slave(s): I am the owner of many.

Post by CruelNatalie »

mpmp wrote:I hope this pic has uploaded. X
That is one teenie weenie
Visit my Blog for Teases, Assignments, Audios and Videos. Specializing in Cock Control, Orgasm Denial and Emasculation
Click Here!
ricky811
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ricky811 »

i think most of men make a big mistake. they/we think only about the lenght when a 5.5 is around a medium size, but there is also girth and it's very important to evaluate a cock

for example i have a 4.3 girth and i think that it makes me small..not the lenght

http://www.cam4.it/ricky811
getiton
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): Searching
Sub/Slave(s): Searching, any ladies interested?

Post by getiton »

I really like my cock because I'm a grower and when I'm cold and soft my penis is tiny which means when it's caged up it can be easily ridiculed. But when I get an erection it's average size so I can still enjoy sex with non kinky people.
mpmp
Explorer
Explorer

Post by mpmp »

CruelNatalie wrote:
mpmp wrote:I hope this pic has uploaded. X
That is one teenie weenie
I know cruelnatalie. It is an excuse for a cock. Thank you for your comment.

I need to get back on here more often. It's been to long. Just not had time to seat and focus online.
mpmp
Explorer
Explorer

Post by mpmp »

Turtle wrote:I like the idea of my size amusing my partner instead of disappointing her. For me, humiliation can be a big turn-on, but mainly when it's about fun and laughter instead of anger or degradation. "A Game of Strip Poker with Nikki" (http://www.milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=9603) really captures the former, and I wish I could find more SPH-related teases like this.
Excellent work.