cbt4u punishment page

You messed up? Couldn't stick to the instructions? Confess here and do better next time.
MistressAngela
Explorer
Explorer

cbt4u punishment page

Post by MistressAngela »

Cbt4u was a bad little stroker. He couldn't wait to here from me so he started doing Miss_Lisa's game. Now I'm sure all of you know that when you have a Mistress you belong to her and know one else. I would like anyone who wants to punish him for this to right their punishment on this thread. He will do all punishments posted. The only thing is since Miss_Lisa was the one he was trying to take advantage of she is the one who gets to decide when he gets to cum again.
somethingwickdthiswaycums
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by somethingwickdthiswaycums »

with a name like Cbt4u, i would hope he has his cock and balls bound in rubber bands everytime he works on Miss_Lisa's game. if not, he should start.

my punishment would be simple - he should bind his cock and balls everytime he edges for Miss_Lisa then he should slap his balls hard 10 times after each time he edges.

Whenever Miss_Lisa decides he can cum, i would make sure that it was a ruined orgasm. i would make him have the same number of ruined orgasms as the number of days he played Miss_Lisa's game, and of course he needs to drink all that delicious cum after each ruined orgasm.

After that i think it would be up to You to decide when he has a real orgasm.
NoCumming4Me
Explorer
Explorer

Post by NoCumming4Me »

He needs to smack each ball 20 times, then tie a string around his sack and tie it to a 16oz bottle full of water, then do 50 jumping jacks.
MistressAngela
Explorer
Explorer

Post by MistressAngela »

Sorry everyone cbt4u is no longer mine to punish.
somethingwickdthiswaycums
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by somethingwickdthiswaycums »

MistressAngela wrote:Sorry everyone cbt4u is no longer mine to punish.
sorry to hear that MistressAngela, but if You are in the market for a new subbie... :wave: :whistle:
Executive Angel
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch

Ut oh!

Post by Executive Angel »

I don't see Cbt4u anywhere, but I have to agree, unless the original Mistress says okay, that would be justified slamm your pee pee action.

This is my personal opinion, not that of any other person. There are problems when you get involved into "Mistressing", not all parties agree to play games the same way. Sometimes you get "emotionally" attached, then crap happens and you learn the hard way. Been there, bought that T-Shirt, returned it and a stronger mistress as I see fit, but still miss him.
Be very alert at work, and have very shiny lip gloss.
Miss_Lisa
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Miss_Lisa »

i've decided when Cbt4u can cum......

january 11th 2008

Lisa x
Executive Angel
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch

Post by Executive Angel »

Cool, :whistle: I'd say when too, or perhaps IF by that date, of course with the ruling, that all decisions can be subject to change at any given moment without prior notice... :-O Evil Secretary and Angel :innocent:
Be very alert at work, and have very shiny lip gloss.
submun
Explorer
Explorer

Post by submun »

wow

always stay true to you mistress
if it wasn't for the horse,i'd have never made it through college.