cum/denial app idea

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
fml
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

cum/denial app idea

Post by fml »

Hi, I did an app a while ago in python that basically randomly says if I was able to cum or I was going to be denied, the nice part was that I collect a bunch of videos of xvideos, xhamster, torrent and more, of JOI some with countdown, some of them with denial, I didn't watch completely at them so I couldn't remeber if I was going to be allow to cum or I was going o be denied at the end. The app then choose the action but it just play the video and I was not able to tell what was going to happen. Also a teasing section was there with hot videos in which I was not stroking just kind of touching and maybe some cbt. All that work is lost like tears in the rain and the videos too.

But a nice web can be created. We need:

- A bunch of videos tagged with cum/denial, my rule was: everything that have a girl saying: "Cum now", or you can cum is a "cum" video even if it has some time constrains. And the rest is denial, but preferable when it says also "You can't cum" or "next time", but there should be explicitly orders to stroke.

- I don't like humiliation in videos so a humiliation tag would be nice for some that don't like it either.

- Then based on a user account the app can track when was your last cum permission and give more probabilities to the denial until you get some denials in a row. my rul was 95% to denial reducing 2 each last denial and that gives almost 5 days in a row of denials.

- I can code this on python again but everything is perfect if we have a nice collection of tagged videos, xhmaster and xvideos is fine but there are to many joi with cum, not that much of denials.

- Also if someone want to create an empire of denial business I imagine some people would be able to pay for example 5 dollars if the next video for him is personalized by some famous girl, or just for some subscribed girl, or to pay for videos on clips4sale.

Does anyone like the idea?

I dont' have too much time to do it, and don't have domain servers and app servers but I can help to someone to do this.
SexualChoc
Chat Moderator
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: cum/denial app idea

Post by SexualChoc »

Interesting idea!!

there was a while back a computer Aided Masturbation program
cam1351
which had you do edges and had set goals
http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic ... 51#p150661
(just checked the link recently still worked as of first of month.

but incorporating a library of denial videos...
Is an interesting Idea

I may be able o see if I can find some "good" videos
I really miss orgasm denial sites video that would be kind of random ending saying you are denied or not denied.

I don't have an app style phone... but the idea has merit!
all2true
is my other profile. see my chastity belt link :
http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic ... 16#p139016
assfan69
Explorer
Explorer

Re: cum/denial app idea

Post by assfan69 »

I definitely like the idea - I am very much into denial videos and it would be hot to play and NOT to know, what will happen every time you play.
To cum or not to cum: That is the question!