Cock "Ring" / Chain tease and challenge idea

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
kneeforu
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Cock "Ring" / Chain tease and challenge idea

Post by kneeforu »

So here is a new tease technique I have been experimenting with over the last few days. Thought I would share with my fellow kinksters.

I like to wear cock rings at times and a 2 inch diameter ring fits me pretty well. The thicker type rings add just enough pressure and tightness to be very effective and erotic.

Recently I was looking at a small length of smooth chain that I have that I sometimes use for bondage. I tried fitting the chain around my like a cock ring and it worked pretty well. Over a little time, I have come up with the following idea.

The chain at it’s longest creates a ring just over 2 inches in diameter. If I move the lock however in to the second link, then the ring is obviously smaller, about a 2 inch diameter at that point. I have moved the lock to the 3rd, 4th and even 5th link to see how it would feel and could I wear it. At link 5, the ring is only 1.5 inches in diameter, way more tight than I have ever worn or could put on as a solid ring. At link 2 and 3 it is tight but not too bad. At link 4 it starts to get really tight, and at link 5 it is tight to wear it become very uncomfortable pretty quickly.

I have developed a game of sorts now with the chain. I start at link 1, and edge once. After an hour, I move the lock to link 2 and have to edge now 2 times. After another hour, move to link 3 and edge 3 times…. Etc. The challenge is to keep doing this until I get to link 5, edge 5 times, and then cum at the end!

It is a very difficult tease to endure. It gets uncomfortable for sure, and I would caution anyone to know your size limits.

But I thought all of you creative people could use this as a start and even improve on the idea. I look forward to all of the comments!
Get to know my mind, and you can have my body!!!!
SexualChoc
Chat Moderator
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: Cock "Ring" / Chain tease and challenge idea

Post by SexualChoc »

very creative idea!!

thank you for sharing.
all2true
is my other profile. see my chastity belt link :
http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic ... 16#p139016
suzzu