Every Hour On The Hour

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
linenoise
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Every Hour On The Hour

Post by linenoise »

This isn't quite a game but more of a routine (and a great activity for people who want to get in better shape!). It's basically just something I've been doing for a while to help build lean core/upper body muscle except I modified it about a week ago to make things a little more interesting ;-) and it has been pretty great. For best results you'll want a day without too many obligations and a clock that chimes at the top of the hour. You will choose a number of pushups, a number of crunches, and a number of edges. Every hour, you will do your pushups, crunches, and edges and then rest until the next hour. If you're not sure how many to do, I recommend starting with a low number your first day and then work your way up to whatever level is appropriate for you. It might seem really easy to do 20 pushups, 30 crunches, and 10 edges when you start in the morning but by the afternoon you'll start to realize how short an hour is and by evening you'll be exhausted.