For slave who disallow to Cum 2

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
m1
Explorer
Explorer

For slave who disallow to Cum 2

Post by m1 »

This tease is for slave who forbidden to cum. It's not just a flash version of my previous tease, but a totally new story. Not so easy this time. More random strokes and edges. More than one ending.

http://www.milovana.com/webteases/showf ... p?id=20593

Please give me feedback.

You can post your report here or PM to me.
elvisomar
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): None, but I'd be interested

Re: For slave who disallow to Cum 2

Post by elvisomar »

I liked the pacing, the model you chose, and the length. I really liked everything about it, with one exception. I take it English is not your first language. Perhaps you could have someone proofread your material before you post the next one? I'd love to see another tease script from you. Please.
m1
Explorer
Explorer

Post by m1 »

elvisomar wrote:I liked the pacing, the model you chose, and the length. I really liked everything about it, with one exception. I take it English is not your first language. Perhaps you could have someone proofread your material before you post the next one? I'd love to see another tease script from you. Please.
Thanks for the tips :-)
cumping
Explorer
Explorer

Post by cumping »

Did I got it right? Is it a loop to a "forced" orgasm in the end? Or did I just work on my stamia?
switch787
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch

Post by switch787 »

I really, really liked this. The pacing was the best I've seen in quite awhile. It seemed a little long, but not by much. Really excellent work, and I wasn't bothered by the grammar.
m1
Explorer
Explorer

Post by m1 »

switch787 wrote:I really, really liked this. The pacing was the best I've seen in quite awhile. It seemed a little long, but not by much. Really excellent work, and I wasn't bothered by the grammar.
Thank you very much.

I will keep in mind about the pacing on my next tease :smile: (though I am not quite sure how it works out :w00t: )
x_athos_x
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by x_athos_x »

Thank you for this tease. i really enjoyed it. great model choice. very very sexy.

thanks for you hard work. cant wait to see more from you
jos_nl_2004
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by jos_nl_2004 »

This is a perfect tease Mistress One !! Your timing is excellent really !! After 2 or 3 edges the pauses and the tempo of stroking keeps me on the edge almost all the time the rest of the tease. I did the tease 3 times and had to ruin 3 times, couldnt make it to the end .... Since i have no Mistress i promissed myself i may have a full orgasm if i can make it to the end ... i will keep trying and i really love Your work !!
m1
Explorer
Explorer

Post by m1 »

x_athos_x wrote:Thank you for this tease. i really enjoyed it. great model choice. very very sexy.

thanks for you hard work. cant wait to see more from you
Thank you.

I like the model too. I know i have to use her on my first sight ;-)
m1
Explorer
Explorer

Post by m1 »

jos_nl_2004 wrote:This is a perfect tease Mistress One !! Your timing is excellent really !! After 2 or 3 edges the pauses and the tempo of stroking keeps me on the edge almost all the time the rest of the tease. I did the tease 3 times and had to ruin 3 times, couldnt make it to the end .... Since i have no Mistress i promissed myself i may have a full orgasm if i can make it to the end ... i will keep trying and i really love Your work !!
It's great to know that you enjoy the tease.
tilttilt
Explorer
Explorer

Post by tilttilt »

what is the name of the model?