I can not handle Overdrive

You messed up? Couldn't stick to the instructions? Confess here and do better next time.
pkonto63
Explorer
Explorer

I can not handle Overdrive

Post by pkonto63 »

Any tease that includes an "overdrive" gets me every time. I can do one, may two but I guess I still need some practice. Bravo to the authors who include this element in their teases!
malibu900
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): Don't have one but wouldn't mind an online domme if anyone is interested...

Re: I can not handle Overdrive

Post by malibu900 »

I've never heard of Overdrive. What is it? Can you name a few teases that use it? I'd like to try it out. Thanks!
That's what she said
Venus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Venus »

I used in my teases the "overdrive". It's a stroke beat which increases rapidly its pace.
Cock Hero - Overwatch 3 is out! viewtopic.php?f=25&t=22817
janmb
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Submissive

Post by janmb »

Yep, overdrives are definitely a fun and hard challenge. Even more so the longer, repeating one you had in there somewhere :lol:

Not being the best stamina guy imaginable, I usually have a proper challenge with a single overdrive, so I was quite surprised that I got through the rollercoaster one at all - I guess it helps being properly prepared and determined :-D
Yes, I most certainly CAN do it again!
mmdead2002
Explorer
Explorer

Post by mmdead2002 »

malibu900 wrote:I've never heard of Overdrive. What is it? Can you name a few teases that use it? I'd like to try it out. Thanks!
Hey Malibu, they are talking about Cock Hero videos (I am pretty sure)...not teases on Milovana per se, but videos that are made by members and then posted for all to enjoy (for which I am extremely grateful :w00t: ). You can find out more here...well worth reading:
http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=8393
Venus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Venus »

mmdead2002 wrote:
malibu900 wrote:I've never heard of Overdrive. What is it? Can you name a few teases that use it? I'd like to try it out. Thanks!
Hey Malibu, they are talking about Cock Hero videos (I am pretty sure)...not teases on Milovana per se, but videos that are made by members and then posted for all to enjoy (for which I am extremely grateful :w00t: ). You can find out more here...well worth reading:
http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=8393
I'm pretty sure the thread starter is talking about regular teases. For my part, I'm doing so.
Cock Hero - Overwatch 3 is out! viewtopic.php?f=25&t=22817
malibu900
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): Don't have one but wouldn't mind an online domme if anyone is interested...

Post by malibu900 »

Thanks Venus. I just tried your maze tease. Man that was a lot of fun! I wound up losing it and never made it out. I plan on going back to see if I can find the exit. Thanks!!
That's what she said