Confession of a sissy masturbator

You messed up? Couldn't stick to the instructions? Confess here and do better next time.
missysissyboi
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Confession of a sissy masturbator

Post by missysissyboi »

Joe Clyde

Confessions of a Chronic Masturbator

I, Joe, am a pathetic little slave. I am writing this because I have some confessions to make. I have been masturbating for 5 years, and in that time, the longest I have even been able to go without an orgasm is 5 days. In fact, I normally cum 3 times per day. I truly can not control myself. I said my name is Joe, but I prefer to be called Tiffany. This is because I started wearing panties when I was 14. I currently own 2 pairs of panties, but am always buying more. I can't get enough of them. I really like to suck on objects that are shaped like a man's penis. In fact, for the last five minutes, I have been sucking on a dildo thinking about the first time I had something stuffed inside my ass. I was 15 years old. It was a pickle. It hurt at first, but the more I did it, the more I grew to enjoy it. When I masturbate, I sometimes do it with a mouth full of my own urine. In fact, I have some of my pee in my mouth as I write this. When I am finished writing this sentence, I will swallow it and probably enjoy it. When I masturbate, the woman I think about the most is Beth Hailey. She went to high school with me. I think she is beautiful, but I realize that she is superior to me in every way and I do not deserve her. I had an orgasm while I was writing this confession to you. I am such a pathetic loser. Even though I wasn't horny after I came, I smeared my cum all over my face, left it there and continued to write this letter of confession. This letter of confession has been written under the supervision of Mistress Kelli. This is an original document and is marked below with the precum stains of her slave, Joe.

I apologize for cumming without permission
sissybitchalice
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by sissybitchalice »

I am curently helping Joe "LOL" become a better sissy I have Beths e-mails and was wondering if I should sent a copy of the confession to her?