Random Denial Games

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
ron25
Explorer
Explorer

Random Denial Games

Post by ron25 »

I thought I'd try to start a discussion about games to play to experience Denial for those of us who don't have someone in real life to do it.
One thing I'm doing is checking out "She says, Z says" on cnnsi.com. It's a NFL prediction contest between Brooklyn Decker & Dr Z. If Ms Decker is ahead of Dr Z, I don't get to cum that week. It makes watching the NFL much more interesting & I love to see the results of She Says Z Says on Wednesdays.
One thing I'm considering after the Super Bowl is to pick an NBA team. I've Picked Boston. As long as they stay in first place I'm denied. They havn't lost yet, so I may be denied the entire 2nd half of the NBA season. Of course, in the fantasy the cheerleaders are denying me.
So the weeks Ms Decker is losing I check with mayicum.com to see if I'm allowed that day.
This only works if you really deny yourself. I'm good at that.
Any other ideas?
ron25
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ron25 »

I was once denied by a librarian, to bad she didn't know it. I always thought she'd have liked it.
I told myself I'd deny myself one week for each dollar owed. I thought it would be a week or 2. It was $7. Seven weeks of denial! I was hard when I walked in the library thinking about it & leaking on my way out. I didn't cum for 7 weeks. At the end of that time I allowed myself a little play time & I just oozed out. No orgasm at all!
kinkydomina
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Mistress
Sub/Slave(s): I am currently the Owner of 3 slaves, none of which I wish to reveal, as they are not part of this site.

Post by kinkydomina »

Funny games. How about no cumming till Xmas? :innocent:
ron25
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ron25 »

um....
Is that an order???? Christmas is a long way away....
Executive Angel
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch

Post by Executive Angel »

Somewhere in this site, there is a thread that a post by Kneeforu that had a do your own tease Excel version. It was great.

For those that need teased, another option.

I'm up for throwing a zinger here and there!!?? Remember, I'm the nasty sometimes dominating secretary. I have not gotten into the slapping the beepjezuz stuff (yet). I have a couple of you working on helping me out, babysteps!!!! LOL As always here to help, with tilted halo no doubt. "ANGEL"
Be very alert at work, and have very shiny lip gloss.
dark
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by dark »

... and it's apreciated Ms. Secretary :-D
Executive Angel
Explorer
Explorer

Thank you for appreciating my assets Dark! I sent Knee a desperate secretarys distress call, (don't hold yer breath), but I will see if I have the program stuck under something somewhere!!! LOL As always, attempting to help, Angel
ron25
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ron25 »

I'd Love (I think) to see what your "Zinger" is Ms Angel!
That Excel program sounds fun to play with. I haven't figured out how that would work. If you can't find the program maybe you or someone could teach us how it works?
And, the sound of you getting into slapping sounds frightening!
Keep us posted, please
ron
Executive Angel
Explorer
Explorer

HeyRon! Zingers-WOW. I guess those would be one of those..umm whatever happened to pop into my head on any given day or moment, Youd would have to do as the Nice Secretary said. Pray it's a good day or bad day?!! :-(

Spontaneous combustion to think about that at moment. I guess if the need ever arose, I would wing it and make it a plan. Never been asked to do that before. I always had a outlet to zap and used it to tease the crap out of "particular persons". Once upon a time I was real life long distance keyholder. So I do have a clue of the facts and feelings attached with that.

As for me teaching the Excel program, the only easy way for me to describe it is "Bingo"! Someone creates a bingo card (Excel with certain items in each cell) and then the Bingo lady fires up and slams with a G-32, i.e. and viola'!! TADAH, there's your task for the day.

To be honest I saw it, loved it, but never really had the opportunity to put it to good use. But it was AWESOME.

My teasing and denial days are in fact real life, but lifes curves that get twisted into daily work life made critical adjustments and therefore, haven't had much use, until I found this place!!

As for me smacking, be careful what you wish for I guess is all I can say! I hope I answered all the questions, and then some. *hahaha* Have A Great Day. Don't forget to tell your Secretaries to have a Nice Thanksgiving, and give them a "real piece of meat" TURKEY, SILLY. LOL Always The Best Damn Secretary ANGEL :innocent: