Bookworm girl

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
doink
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Bookworm girl

Post by doink »

KUDOS on your choice of model for this tease. I've not even done the tease yet. I just took a look at her. She makes my blood boil. ---Doink.
idoasamtold
Explorer
Explorer

Post by idoasamtold »

Her name is Danielle Gamba.
softy
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by softy »

She is beautiful but she is really, really hard on a guy's balls. Mine were aching after being hammered by my fist on the very first stroke. I almost puked by about the fourth stroke.
Beonopsontgut

Post by Beonopsontgut »

I'd like to state three things for the record. First, my favorite hard cover book I currently have is Larson's calculus textbook http://www.amazon.com/Calculus-Analytic ... F8&s=books Which has 1138 regularly numbered pages (exactly one more than the Tease's favorite book.) Plus 160 pages in the appendices. Of course my favorite hard cover not in my immediate posession is The Silmarillion.
Second, I didn't have any problem with my balls, possibly because 1100 pages is way too much to put under them, so I switched to a more manageable physics book, because I don't think impersonal teases need to be taken literally, and frequently they are best not taken literally. I remember few teases I have taken literally and been better for it.
Finally, this is the first visit I've made to any sort of T&D site without having my usual, base purpose. Maybe I'm not a lurker at heart after all.

Yea calculus!
alpahde5
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by alpahde5 »

i know alot of people don't like to follow a tease to the letter especially when ball busting is envolved but i always do otherwise i feel like cheating, i may mess up from time to time but i still do the best to follow.

so my nuts hurt alot thx lol. great tease loved it.