Frustration Dice Game

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
Sam86
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Frustration Dice Game

Post by Sam86 »

Just thought about a basic little game including dice, as much stroking as you want to and some ruined orgasms ;)
Thought I'd share the Idea around here, might be interesting for some ^^
Inspired by Little Miss Jay's Frustration game where we had a week only with ruined orgams but quite some of them :-D
Good times back then, wonder if she's allright.

The rules:

1) Roll a die (can be six sided or more). The number coming up is the amount of dice you roll in step two.

2) Roll the dice and add the numbers together. This will be number of days you will have to endure before you can allow yourself a real orgasm again.

3) Play! Stroke as much as you want, anytime you want. Just don't allow yourself to have a full orgasm. If you have an accident ruin the orgasm.

4) Extras: You might go on rolling dice for amount of edges or ruined orgasms you can or must have.

That's it. Simple but could be pretty challenging depending on what numbers come up. If you want to avoid a high number of days just modify step one into choosing a number of dice you want to roll for Step 2.

I might try that on myself, we'll see :innocent:
selfbound
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Dom/me(s): I miss Her every single day... even after more than a year!
You’ll always be my Queen.

Re: Frustration Dice Game

Post by selfbound »

Hi sam!

Are you playing or did you played your game?
What have dices been?