Orgasm denial as punishment

You messed up? Couldn't stick to the instructions? Confess here and do better next time.

Is Denial of Orgasm a fitting punishment for staring down women's blouses trying to get a peek at her cleavage or breast?

Poll ended at Thu Sep 27, 2007 5:52 pm

Yes (Denies orgasm)
94%
No (Allows orgasm)
6%

Total votes: 31

ron25
Explorer
Explorer

Orgasm denial as punishment

Post by ron25 »

Hi all,
I thought I'd try a little poll. I'm new at this so I hope it works & that people respond!
A little history... I have this thing where I like to position myself such that I can get a view down a woman's blouse, hopefully she bends over, so that I can get a view of her cleavage or better yet a breast. I can get rock hard doing this and, well, the memory helps when playing with myself...
But I've had this feeling that women may not like this. Hence the poll.
If there are more "yes" votes (meaning that denial is an appropriate punishment for this) then my orgasms are at an end. This will hurt!
I would appreciate any suggestions on how to make ammends so I can have orgasms again...
I hope/don't hope a Mistress will respond... I've read some of the punishments they hand out & I'll promise to obey...
Thanks
ron
havemercy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by havemercy »

Pervert. :innocent:
JelloBoy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by JelloBoy »

I say Yes, especially if you get caught looking!!
Makarov
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by Makarov »

1. It's hard to ask for redemption when you say you'll keep doing the crime anyway, you just want to keep up the punishments so you can balance out your karma.

2. I think you're just a horny bugger. Most likely the only punishment I'd think would fit the crime would only occur when you get caught, and it would be handed out by the woman you're staring at.

Now then, how would you get caught? Perhaps not by the woman, but maybe by her friend who just happens to notice what you're looking at.
ron25
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ron25 »

Pervert? maybe
I didn't think I said I'd keep doing the crime anyway. The way the poll is going I'll have an incentive to stop!
I have been caught, usually she just pulls up her blouse & /or stands up & looks uncomfortable. Then I look away or go away.
But if she really wanted to punish me... I'm not sure that happens in real life, maybe only in fantasies?
Thanks for the response...
ron
dark
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by dark »

Moved :police:
...Most likely the only punishment I'd think would fit the crime would only occur when you get caught, and it would be handed out by the woman you're staring at. ...
Word!
selphie
Explorer
Explorer

Post by selphie »