Help Me Cum Please! v2 - All welcome, join any time or just post to tease us!

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
lmind
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Re: Help Me Cum Please! v2 - All welcome, join any time or just post to tease us!

Post by lmind »

@Milorrabo: Ok, I will attempt Elle's set again. I started this reply last week, but just finished it now, since my schedule has been so packed. I guess that just means plenty of time to recover, and no excuses next time. :-)

@Helequin: It might seem like a silly question, but I just want to confirm that I'm reading the Active Players summary correctly. Basically, I want to make sure I make sets for people who have made more sets than they have received, since those people are "owed" sets. So I mainly look at the first number (Last Month's +/-) and the last number (Created/Received +/-). And positive numbers mean that person has made more sets than they've received... right? And you've tried to arrange the list so that the people who are owed the most sets are at the top... right? So a decently safe bet is to focus on making sets for people near the top of the list... right?

@Mistypanda22: My personal thoughts on "HELP ME CUM PLEASE!"...
Spoiler: show
Although a variety of fantasies are fun, my favorite is when girls genuinely try to maximize my pleasure because they enjoy making me happy just as much as I enjoy making them happy. It just so happens that, unfortunately, my pleasure ends after climax (usually). So, I beg them to edge me (etc.) because we're trying to maximize our combined, mutual fun. The goal is maximum total pleasure, regardless of how orgasms are "distributed" between me and her. And since her body often doesn't have the same limitations as mine, that usually means she gets most of the orgasms, whereas I mostly get edges. And I'm thrilled with that, because we get to enjoy it all together.

In other words, I don't particularly enjoy "punishment" and "denial" fantasies, and I'm not really here to get denied. I'm here for maximum fun. Kind of like Leeroy, I'm here for "HELP ME (share and experience as much pleasure as physically possible) PLEASE!" :-D

But yes, there is an element of "challenge" and "achievement" in trying to find that precise maximum, before my body can't take any more. (and then refining it... and then repeating it... :whistle: )
GoodGirl wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 12:56 am
#GoodGirlSet
#wblmind

@GoodGirl: A set for you! Enjoy the ride! :love:
Hi there... I'm Smoky. Stick around and hang out with me, ok?

Do you mind if I play with your dick a little? It looks so... inviting...

Don't worry... I won't make it cum or anything. I just want to play.

That is... of course... unless you want me to make you cum-?

Do you want that? Do you want my fingers wrapped around your dick, just pumping it slowly, steadily, until you cum?

Or do you want me to edge you, and tease you, and work all up and down your body -- really get you excited -- and then just leave you that way?

I'd be happy to set you up for the next girl that comes along. I could make you totally desperate...

That sounds like fun, right?

Yeah... Let's play that game...

Let's play the edge game!
[Edgeslut Mode ON]

Mmmm... yes... There you go...

Take your time, baby... No rush...

We have all the time in the world to play, so let's make the most of it.

I'm so glad you walked in here...

And I'm so happy you agreed to this...

Don't be shy. Keep going...

Go ahead and look at me. Look at my body while you edge...

What's your favorite part of me? -- I want to know.

Is it my abs and hips?

My breasts?

My pussy? -- I guess we'll find out soon...

Talk to me, baby. Tell me how this feels.

Do you want a break? You can come lay here beside me, and I promise not to touch...

Well... I promise not to touch you...

...as long as you promise to watch me touch myself.

Or... you know what-?... If you want to, I would let you touch me...

What do you think, GG?

Do you want to put your hands on me?

Well then come closer, baby... Closer...

What are you waiting for? Do I have to say "please"?

Ahhh... there you go... Don't stop edging, though.

I can feel your heat... your energy... It's nice.

Do you think you could edge inside me? I'd love to know what that feels like...

I'd love to feel you flex and pulse inside my pussy...

Think you can do that for me? -- Without cumming?

I'll do it, but only if you promise not to cum...

Please promise me -- You will edge and throb inside me, but you will never cum -- unless I say so.

Ohhh yes.... You will be my perfect sextoy...

I'm going to cum on your red-hot throbbing cock...

And you're going to struggle like never before...

And that's the whole point... You'll be behind me -- inside me -- sweating and thrashing...

...which is only going to make me cum harder and harder.

Oh baby... I can't wait anymore... Get over here... Get ready...

Wait! Hold on...

I have an even better idea!

Follow me.
I heard you have a thing for fishnets...

I definitely have some fishnet stockings around here somewhere... Keep edging while I find them, ok?

Do you like my collar, too?

How about the color in my hair?

And my ink? -- Everybody likes my ink.

You know, after I was done playing with you, I was considering teasing another boy. He has a "thing" for collars, colored hair, and tattoos...

...and for skinny girls, like me.

He says that skinny girls are easier to pick up and toss around. -- What do you think? -- Would you toss me around?

Ohhh, I see... You like girls with abs!

I got those, too...

I found my fishnets for you, too.

What do you think?

Go ahead, baby... Get a good look.

I like the way you look at me.

I like the way you edge and edge... and edge...

You must be dying to get inside me now.

Do you still think you can avoid cumming, while my pussy squeezes your cock?

To be honest, I'm a little worried. I'm afraid you'll lose control and pop.

You have to PROMISE me. Promise that no matter what I do to your dick, you will not cum, no matter what, unless I say so.

Say it. Say, "Smoky, no matter what you do to my dick, I promise not to cum."

Perfect...
A promise is a promise...

From now on, no matter what I do to your dick, you promised not to cum.

So I'm going to add one very simple rule... After edging, you can only rest for ten seconds.

Do you like that?

Are you a perfect little sex-toy, now? -- Eager to goon while you eat my pussy?

Come closer and stick your tongue out for me, sex-toy...

I'm going to bury your drooling goon face between my legs.

Crawl behind me, slut. Follow me with your tongue out like a happy puppy.

Over here, edge-puppy... Come to me...

There you go... You're doing great!

Want me to edge your brains out while I ride your face? -- Of course you do...

I can do that for you. From now on, after edging, you can only rest for five seconds.

Ahhhh yes... There you go... Edge fast for me... Over and over and over again...

Every touch should be an instant edge.

Now you're going to crawl to me, and I'm going to wrap my thighs around your ears, and you're going to pleasure me with that goon tongue of yours...

And after I'm done cumming all over your face, and my scent is dripping from your lips, I'm going to flip you over onto your back and straddle you...

...and I'm going to ride that edging, throbbing dick until I pass out!

I will make you see stars, but I promise...

...you will never cum!
Smoky always keeps her promises...
You are her sex-toy -- her plaything -- her eager, pussy-licking edgeslut...
She turns you into a raging, pulsing, steel erection that she can ride and ride, as much as she wants...
Your consciousness fades in and out... You remember only glimpses of your ordeal -- each memory shrouded in feverish edges...

Smoky works you and uses you. Her body shivers and quakes, and you edge.

Even after she's done with you, she still keeps edging you...
Thank you for staying and playing with me, baby. You can go back to taking your normal amount of time between edges.

I don't know about you, but I feel refreshed!

Remember what I said earlier? I said, "I'd be happy to set you up for the next girl that comes along." Well, baby... Did I do a good job warming you up for the next girl?

Good... because she's on her way...

So you should probably go get cleaned up before she gets here. You're all sweaty, and you smell like pussy... I wonder why-? :love:

Bye-bye for now! :love:
If that was a "warm-up," you can only imagine what's coming next... when Krystal gets here!

:love: The End? :love:
My Rules:
My rules require continuous stroking and edging at a certain pace for a certain amount of time, instead of counting strokes. I am a total fuckbunny edgeslut who lives to amuse friendly, fun-loving girls and help them cum.

Each image: Finish Stroking, then do the Edges.

Stroking:
Each image: Stroke for 90 seconds. On the first image, start slow.
  • Eye contact with me: :love: Stroke faster
  • Thigh/knee high socks or fluffy boots: Stroke faster
  • Totally naked: Stroke slower
  • Her eyes are closed: Grip tighter
  • Zoom in on just her face: Grip lighter
  • Ponytail or braids: :!: Stroke to this image for 30 extra seconds
Clarification:
Keep up the pace. Meaning: Start slow. But if there are ten "eye contact" pictures in a row, then I must keep stroking faster, faster, faster, and faster with every pic, even if the fast stroking causes me to edge.

The only way to start over again at a slow pace / normal grip is if the rules require an edge (see below). After a required edge, return to slow pace with a normal grip, as though starting over.

More than one girl does not increase the stroking time. Still 90s per pic.

Examples:
(eyes closed) + (naked + socks) = (stroke tighter) and (stroke slower + stroke faster cancel each other out) for 90 seconds = just (stroke tighter) for 90 seconds, no edges:Image
Edges:
  • Baseball cap: 2 edges
  • Sneakers: 1 edge
  • Sports bra: 1 edge
  • Yoga pants / sport shorts: 1 edge
  • Touching her own hair: 1 edge :!:
  • Thigh/knee high socks or fluffy boots: +1 edge, but only if there are other edges in this pic
  • On her knees, with legs spread: 1 edge and hold for 20s
  • This girl edged me already, on any earlier pic: She may optionally (your choice) tell me to skip the stroking for this pic, in exchange for +2 (or +3) more edges right away
  • 30s rest between edges
If rules require an edge(s) for this pic, then on the next pic return to a slow pace with a normal grip.
Clarification:
If she is wearing thigh/knee high socks, but she is not wearing anything else that requires an edge, then the thigh/knee high socks only require me to stroke faster, but they do not require an edge.

Examples:
(eye contact + socks) = (stroke faster + faster) for 90 seconds, no edges:Image
(eye contact) + (on knees with legs spread + socks) = (stroke faster) for 90 seconds, then (edge-and-hold for 20 seconds + edge again):Image
Torture:
  • Totally naked, with tattoos: Subtract 1 minute of stroking, and add 1 minute of palming
  • Totally naked, with unnatural hair color (blue, pink, etc.) : While stroking, stop and slap cock (hard!) once every 10s
  • Totally naked, with a choker or collar: Edge using 1-finger on the magic spot; hold it that way for 20s
Clarification:
Wearing only shoes, thigh/knee high socks, and/or stockings (and nothing else) counts as "totally naked."
For example, this counts as "totally naked" and tattooed plus colored hair, and thus requires me to palm and slap:
Orgasms:
  • Any failure must be ruined. I may choose to quit or continue after ruin.
  • After finishing the last image, if I want to cum, I must go back and repeat all images that required an edge(s), in order, but without the 90 seconds of stroking for each image and with only 10s between edges. (In other words, repeat all previous edges as quickly as possible) Then repeat, one more time in full, one image of my choice that requires an edge(s). Then cum.
  • If I choose to repeat the edges and attempt to cum, and I fail before the last edge, then I must ruin and quit.
  • Or I may choose not to repeat the edges and accept denial.
Favorite Models:
Lean, sporty, often small-breasted girls who just want to have fun...
  • Fay Suicide :love: :love:
  • Alice Wonder aka Serafina :love:
  • Guerlain :love:
  • Anjelica aka Krystal Boyd
  • Katya Clover
  • Ekaterina Chernysheva aka Katti Colour
  • Julie Vee
  • Favorites rarely, in exceptional cases, may demand a different ending. (denial, ruin, touchless orgasm, or full orgasm)
  • Touchless, PC-flexing orgasm is extremely difficult and supremely frustrating, but it also gives me the longest, most mind-melting hangtime physically possible. Nothing else puts me in a more devoted, brainless, submissive headspace. I love it, but it requires a lot of time and intense build-up by one of my favorites at her absolute sexiest best. Even then, the odds of "success" are low, but I give it my all. Reserved for very special encounters.
  • Favorites are allowed to give homework.
-lmind
BBBeanie
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Re: Milorrabo Lust B&B Set part 2

Post by BBBeanie »

@Helequin and anybody else interested in HFO
IT HAPPENED

I had an HFO, I honestly didn't think it would happen as I always got real close but never was able to push over. Buy, I did, with Shibby's HFO Indoctrination audio. This had probably been my 3rd or 4th time listening to this particular audio so I think a lot of the key triggers she used were well in placed. This particular session I think I was just more accepting of the Hypnosis she used, most of the time I try to have an open mind to it but it can be hard to let it affect you. From what I remember from this experience is that there are two climaxes with her trying to get you to cum, I came on the latter one. But, its an experience I'll tell you that. It has got to be the most intense orgasm you can have, but in a different kind of way than say a Ballbusting orgasm. With a Ballbusting orgasm you are overwhelmed by the pain and pleasure and it erupts in this big moment as you are pushed over the edge. But an HFO is just constant overwhelming pleasure, one that your ride for quite sometime before it finally pushes you over. Its Intense the entire time, before during and after the orgasm. I was laying afterwards for a good 20 minute before I could move without trembling. It takes some time and a lot of effort to achieve, but its so worth it. Though, I do not think its something that can be called to happen at anytime. Even though I did achieve an HFO, I doubt I'd be able to do it again anytime soon. That being said, unlike the Ballbusting orgasm I don't think I could do this as instruction in future set, like if an audio file was linked and I was told to HFO it probably won't happen.

Honestly I didn't think I would ever get this, even though I've orgasmed in so many different ways, this one seemed like a high difficulty orgasm. But, I'm glad I continued to try until it happened. Jenya knew what she was talking about, I owe her some gratitude

A set for Milorrabo

#MilorraboSet
#WBBBBeanie
A Refresher on Previous Events:

After winning the newly fun Game Show Bust or Bust, you won an all expense paid trip to the famous Lust B&B. Upon Arrival Mila introduced you to your new rules and packages and sent you on your way. In your room you were ambushed By Liz Viscous who quickly disappeared after almost getting caught by staff After that a couple of the women whom you defeated in the Bust or Bust Show were here at the Lust B&B and they used your packages to get their Revenge. Aria used the Ballbusting Package to Beat your balls, while Jenya used multiple packages to make you orgasm with an intense POT Session. After all these events it was night time and you fell asleep.

Your Packages:

Edgeslut package: Where anyone can edge you endlessly and comes with the added bonus of an additional edge for anytime you make eye contact

Edge Holding Package: Where anyone can make you hold any edge for as long as they want and comes with the bonus rule of holding the edge any time A Breast, Pussy or Ass is revealed for the first time, multiple parts stack the holding time.

Head Play package: Where anyone can make you stroke/palm your cock head with the additional rule that you must convert strokes to head strokes anytime a woman kneels.

POT package: Where you must continue to stoke even after an orgasm with edges being converted to 15 strokes and edge holding converted to 2 strokes for every second of edge holding until you can naturally edge from the number of stokes given in an image.

Ballbusting Extravaganza package: Where any woman can bust your balls as hard as they want and as long as they want, additionally anytime you see a woman fully nude you must give your balls 5 hard slaps in appreciation.

Your Story continues with you waking up
Good Morning there Milorrabo
She Kicks your balls hard
Time for your Morning Ballbusting
Another Hard kick
Oh don't give me that look Milorrabo, you asked for the ballbusting extravaganza
You can't expect me of all people not to utilize it
So just keep those legs spread and let me have my fun
If you are a good boy and keep those whimpers and moans quiet I'll explain today's itenerary
As you know the contestants from the gameshow are here, you had the lovely opprotunity to meet with a couple of them yesterday
It also seems we've attracted some fans of the show
So to spread some fan love you get to do a meet and play with a couple fans
Your Package rules still apply so if they want to use any of them you best let them
I don't want to hear anything about our victor denying a fans request
Or your next visit here will involve all the most torturous and painful packages this establishment has to offer
Am I Understood slut?
Good, I've scheduled our first lucky fan to be here soon
But first...
She snaps a hard kick into your balls
We need to make these balls a bit more...
Another Hard kick
Presentable
The next kick is brutal almost sending you to the floor
Maybe just one more...
One Final kick, the hardest so far, you can't help but crumble to the floor
Collect yourself Milo and present yourself
There see, just look at how big those sore balls are.
Perfect, that'll be sure to draw in the eyes
See you later Milo, Behave yourself
And Enjoy it
You leave your room and head to the fan play area, but are stopped by an unexpected vixen
So your the slut everyone wants to meet huh?
You don't look all that imp---
Woah Woah Woah
You can't go meet fans looking like that
I mean just look at those swollen Balls, its just asking for a beating
And that cock, its nowhere near hard enough
Keep stroking that cock, you need to fluff it up a bit
But don't you dare edge, we don't need you popping off mid meet
If you feel yourself getting close to the edge tell me, I'll be sure to calm you down
If at anytime you edge, Sasha will gladly kick you as hard as she dares to get you back on track
You know slut, I do find it hard to believe you won Bust or Bust
There's no way a slut like you had the balls or the stamina to withstand all that teasing and busting you got
I mean just look at you trying your hardest just not to edge
And with those big sore balls, there's no way they took that beating
I don't know how you did it
But I'll find out, and expose you slut
Can you imagine what Mila would do if she found out your cheated
Mhmm I'd pay to see that pummeling
Well, either way slut, you best be getting to those fans of yours
Enjoy them while you can
You quickly head down to the play area not knowing how much time you lost
Finally your Here Milo
Ever since I saw you play in Bust or Bust, I just new I had to play with you
I mean you took all that edging all without any release
I just had to experience it for myself
So lets have so fun slut
And don't you dare cum
or I may just have to play with your balls instead
Though, they look like they've already seen some action *giggle*
She gently juggles your balls in her hands
I really wanted to be a contestant that day
I applied and everything
But Mila really wanted ladies that would bust balls when it came down to it
And while it is amusing to kick sluts like you in the balls...
I find edging to be much more...
Exciting
You never know what might happen
You could lose control and cum at any second
And the longer and longer I edge that desperate cock of yours
The more likely you'll spurt your load all over my tits :lol:
Though, with you, its much more likely you'll hold in that cum until someone tells you to cum
which makes this all the more fun
Tell me slut, do you want to cum?
Do you want me to stroke that cock until you have your bliss
Or perhaps you would rather fuck me until you cum
To Enjoy the warm and tight feeling of being inside my wet and wanting pussy
Mhmm, Fuck I could use a hard pounding too
But, I don't want you to cum
I want you to ache
I want to see you throb, Just like you did on Bust or Bust
So stop that edging right now slut
Stop edging and just stroke
Mhmm, just look at your cock bounce in eagerness
So close, yet so far from orgasm
Well, Maybe another fan will have pity on you slut
I can't wait to see you in the Champions edition ;-)
Milorrabo!!!
Its so good to see you my slut
Don't you just love it here
Sluts come here just so they can be teased and busted to our hearts content
And you slut, you won your way here
Yea, I saw you complete in Mila's new gameshow
And seeing you take all that busting and edging got me...
So turned on
I just had to come here and see you...
and reward you myself
Oh don't be scared Milorrabo, you'll enjoy this trust me
Have I ever steered you wrong?
Just sit back
Relax
And let me do what I know best
Mhmmm
Use your new mouth fleshlight for all strokes and edges
See, I don't bite
Unless... you want me to that is
Lets just make you feel amazing shall we
I'll even let you cum
Good sluts like you need to cum every now and then right?
I bet after all that busting and edging you've got quite a load for me huh slut?
These poor sore and blue balls are just dying to cum
And the way your cock is throbbing, your ready to explode
Yet your still holding off
Still waiting for the words of permission
Such a good slut...
Cum for me
Good boy
I almost feel bad for what's to come next
Suddenly the lights go out and you feel your arms and legs being tied, leaving you vulnerable to what's to come. After a few seconds the lights flicker back on
Oh Milorabbo, you didn't think my revenge was over after the show did you Fucker
She quickly grabs your cock and palms your cock head
Oh no, now you're really about to feel my wrath
And thanks to Lexi's handiwork I'm going to enjoy this all the more
Be sure to thank her properly the next time you see her Fucker
Oh and before you think your balls are safe...
She curls her hand into a fist and punches your balls very hard instead of slaps
Right now you're mine Fucker
And All I want from you is suffering
But... Whats this...
You're Hard Fucker!?!?
You enjoying my punishment
You're a Genuine Fucker you know that
Just Consider yourself lucky that I enjoy fucking with you to care if you're enjoying this or not
It just means the next time, I'll have to come up with something more intense than some simple POT and light Ballbusting
Maybe Mila and Kyla would be happy to help me out
Mila would probably have me grab these balls and just...
She Grabs your Balls and pummels them with her fist 5 times as hard as you dare
While Kyla would have me just...
She grabs your mouth shaped toy and proceeds to stroke your cock head fast for her strokes
And those are just tastes of how fun we can be...
So next time you have a choice for me or some other sluts
You better choose me Fucker
You'll regret it if you don't
Bye Fucker, hope you enjoyed your stay here
BBBeanie Orgasm Games: Revised
Tori Black has invited me to a new challenge in which I Give my first full orgasm after my year of lock up to a special lady. This lady will be determined by a contest.

The contest will take place over this year and is simple. Each month there will be a condition to meet, every time a model meets this condition gives them a point.

At the end of the month, Coins will be handed out to the top three models, the amount will increase each month as to keep things interesting the amounts will be determined each month. The Model with the most coins at the end of the year will be given my orgasm. Now in order for a model to enter this contest she must appear in a set and state that she wants to compete, any model can join at anytime. Ill keep track of points and update them at every set.

To keep the game from being won before the end of the year and to make things fair to the less used models, Bonuses will be warded to bottom finishers. Bonuses will be awarded at the end of each month and are assigned Randomly. The number of bonuses that month Determines how many Models are eligible for the bonuses. For example if there are 3 bonuses than those with the bottom three scores will be eligible, there may be more models than bonuses in the event of ties. By Default there will be 3 bonuses, but you may add a bonus to the pool in a set.

In Regards to March's Results and My Absence for April: Since March was only played through Half way and April not at all, It is unfair to those participating to give out coins currently. So as a way to make up for the lost time This month's points and total coins will be tripled and coins will be Given out to the Top 10 instead of the Top 3. Additionally All those who had points in March will retain them in May. And Finally, There will be two conditions to win points rather than one, One for April and Mays Condition as well

History:
Month
February:
Condition:
Any Image that make me go "Wow, She's a Goddess
Monthly Points:
Mila Azul: 2
Kyla Cole: 2
Tori Black: 1
Adriana Chechik: 1
Kayden Kross: 1
Emily Addison: 0
Whitney Westgate: 0
Sybil A Kailena: 0
Michaela Isizzu: 0
Chanel Santini: 0
Charity Crawford: 0
Aubrey Kate: 1
Katie Fey(Jenya D): 3
Angel Dark: 1
Ariel(Piper Fawn): 1
Aleksa Slusarchi: 1
Results: Total Coins
Coin to be Distributed
1: 3 coins
2: 2 coins
3: 1 coin

Katie Fey/Jenya D: +3
Mila Azul: +2
Kyla Cole: +2
Tori Black: +1
Adrianna Chechik: +1
Kayden Kross: +1
Aubrey Kate: +1
Angel Dark: +1
Ariel(Piper Fawn): +1
Aleksa Slusarchi: +1
March:
Condition:
Anytime I was floored outside of rules and Being commanded to do so
Monthly Points
Mila Azul: 8
Kyla Cole: 5
Tori Black: 0
Adriana Chechik: 4
Kayden Kross: 0
Emily Addison: 6
Whitney Westgate: 7
Chanel Santini: 6
Aubrey Kate: 0
Katie Fey(Jenya D): 0
Angel Dark: 0
Ariel(Piper Fawn): 0
Aleksa Slusarchi: 0
Results
No Coins Awarded Due to Absence, Points Roll over to May, Coins Tripled in May, Top 10 gets Coins, and Two point conditions for May to make up for Absence
April:
Results Do not exist due to Absence. Points Roll over to May, Coins Tripled in May, Top 10 gets Coins, and Two point conditions for May to make up for Absence

Current Month Stats
Current Monthly Condition
Two Conditions:
1.)Utilizes a Heel Color Rule in a set. Can use Different Colors for Multiple Points
2.)Utilizes a Toy in a set. Can Use Multiple Toys for Multiple Points
Current Months Bonuses
Double all points this month
Adds 3 coins
Halve the points of another model (Voters choice)
Double Next Months Points
Steal Half of another's Points (Voter's Choice)
Monthly Points Leader Board
Kyla Cole: 10
Tori Black: 3
Emily Addison: 7
Malena Morgan: 5
Current Coin Leaderboard
Katie Fey/Jenya D: 3
Adrianna Chechik: 1
Sybil A Kailena: 1
My Rules
This year I want to try something special, A full year in chastity. There will of course be rules here to to dictate what I can and cannot do. There will be two conditions in which allow me to be unlocked. First is for a weekly thorough cleaning of the cage and the area. The other is to ballbusted teased by the lovely ladies that help tease us in this forum. Lock up will begin January 1, 2022 and last until January 1, 2023

Orgasms
I'm not to have a full orgasm outside of the cage for the duration of the lockup. My next valid orgasm must be achieved through HFO, or Hands Only Orgasm. This involves only cumming by the sound of a woman's voice. HFO's typically are achieved through audios via hypnosis. If I am to cum any other way before I achieve an HFO Katie Fey will punish me along whatever other punishment Tori, Mila, and Kyla have in store
Announcement: Kyla owns my cock. She can do whatever she wants with it, edging it and tormenting it as much and in any way her gorgeous heart desires.
Rules
Only one mode now, I want to return to my Ballbusting roots

There are Four intensities in which I bust my balls
Normal: These are hits that hurt but I can take quite a number of these before needing a break
Hard: These hits hurt considerably more than normal, I can take a decent amount of these before needing a break
Brutal: These hurt a lot, a hit designed to make me think twice before hitting again. I can take two or three of these in a row before needing a couple seconds break
Flooring: The hardest hit I can muster, these will put me on the floor cradling my busted balls. Don't expect me to take multiple of these without a 20-30 second break in-between. Also don't expect me to be able to hit this hard in the beginning of a set, I need time and a bit of sore balls before being able to hit myself to the floor

Now for the number of hits, these are per model and can stack:

Clothed:
Public attire: 10 seconds of squeezing at normal
Swimsuit: 10 seconds of squeezing at normal with 5 normal hits afterwards
Sexy Lingerie: 10 normal hits
Cosplay: 15 normal hits
Femdom attire: 10 normal hits and 5 hard hits
Heels: 5 normal hits

Partially Clothed can stack with clothed if applicable
Breasts exposed: 10 hits at normal
Pussy exposed: 5 hits at normal
Trans cock Exposed: 10 hits at normal
Ass: 5 hits at normal

Full Nudity
Rear view(Only Ass and/or pussy/Trans cock visible): 10 Hard hits
Full Frontal(Only Breasts and Pussy/Trans Cock visible): 15 Hard hits
Everything(Breasts, Ass, and Pussy/Trans Cock): 20 hard hits
Heels: Adds 5 hard hits to the above
Spread Legs: Adds 1 Brutal it to the above
Dynamic Modifiers
Let's return the the Ol' Reliable Heel Color rules, they are simple and very easy to determine unlike the Facial expressions which can lead to lots of grey area in classification. If the model is wearing heels matching these colors then that rule applies to that image. Heels must be visible to count, unless specified otherwise. I will go with the color I believe the heels to be, unless it is clarified what color they are. If there are multiple colors then multiple rules apply, within reason 2-3 colors.

Color Scales( Includes all colors/shades in-between)

Red to Pink: Double all Hits or Durations

Violet to purple: Add one Brutal Hit

Blue to Baby Blue: Convert all Hits to Squeezing

Green to Neon Green: Add 10 strokes after Busting

Gold to Yellow: Alternate hits between Left and Right Ball

Orange to Brown: Bind Balls Tightly

Pure White: Rapid Fire Hits, All hits must be done as fast as possible with no breaks (Even when floored)

Black to Grey: No additional Effect due to this being the most abundantly common heel color in Galleries
Favorites
Can't forget all the lovely ladies that really love to show my balls a painful time, Each one will have a personality in the spoiler followed by her rule.

Mila Azul:
My Ballbusting Goddess, she loves ballbusting and loves boys who love getting their balls busted. She loves to bust me in particular because I always give my balls to her for whatever she wants to do with them. She makes a perfect Duo with the lovely Kyla Cole and often likes to share in the ballbusting with her.
Mila doubles everything she does to me. If she is nude and in heels she sends one powerful Flooring kick into my balls with glee.

Kyla Cole:
A Goddess in her own right, she loves to be worshipped. She loves to make all the boys tease themselves senseless. And while Ballbusting is not something she gets off to by itself, she does love the way I worship her by slowly and painfully busting my balls to her content. She is the other side of the coin to Mila Azul, she often likes to watch me try to worship my two Goddesses in the best way I know how, Through Ball pain.
Kyla loves to squeeze my balls, so before and after all my hits for the image Kyla squeezes my balls hard for 10 seconds. If she is completely nude on her last squeeze she uses her vice grip to squeeze my balls with a flooring intensity.

Mila and Kyla in the same Set:
They love to tag team my balls. Mila gets off to all the busting that is going on and Kyla is turned on by all the Worship that she is being given. Often they will egg each other on to be more and more brutal with my balls.
When Mila is nude then the next image of Kyla is to be considered Nude. If Kyla is Nude in heels then Mila's next image is to be considered Nude in Heels. These do not stack, meaning multiple Mila Nudes in a row wont make multiple Kyla Nudes. However alternating patterns will allow for a pretty brutal session :lol:

Adriana Chechik:
Finds it hilarious that I bought her Fleshlight and loves to tease me about it. Often telling me that I only deserve to have my balls busted and a fake pussy would be the best thing I could get. She proudly takes a femdom attitude with me and my balls.
She makes me worship her Fleshlight by making me lick it like a real pussy. She of course continues to bust my balls while I do this.

Kayden Kross:
She doesn't care for the well being of my balls. She wants to play with them her way for however long as she wants. She has me just stand with my legs spread wide and lets her imagination run wild, no matter how painful. When I am unable to take what she want she often punishes me for my incompetence
I must spread my legs wide and whatever I imagine her doing to my balls I will imitate as best as I can. She loves to enrichen my imagination by sharing her brutal thoughts with me

Emily Addison:
Mistress Emily Addison showed me I am her slut and bitch. Every part of me is hers to use and abuse at will. I love being her slut and cannot wait for her to harshly use, abuse and destroy me in front of this entire forum.
She ties my balls up tightly and for every outfit change( removing clothes, adding clothing, or entire outfit change) She punches my balls brutally. In addition to any other way she want to play with me.

Whitney Westgate(The Destroyer):
She wants to absolutely obliterate my balls. A session with her usually leaves me begging to be locked back up again. If it weren't for Mila's claim over me as her painslut, Whitney likely would castrate me if she could. That being said, she respects Mila and holds back just enough so my balls are still functional, but tries to make me regret being born with them in the first place.
She ties my balls tightly with enough rope wrapped around my balls for me to grab them. She then lets loose a flurry of punches, all hits are done by punching. When she is nude and spreading her legs however the brutal hit is done by a sock weapon as she lets loose a brutal kick. Finally, The Destroyer is the only one to have access to Ball Destruction mode. This mode can be activated at any time but can only be used in one spoiler per set. In this mode all normal hits become hard hits, Nude give me one brutal hit on top of the other hits, and her legs being spread puts me to the floor. Her kicks are so hard she is to be considered wearing heels even when she is not

Sybil A Kailena:
A beauty who recently has become fascinated in fucking my cock. Although she is not interested in sex, so instead of fucking me with her pussy, she rather fucks with a urethral sound. She loves the way the sound just sinks into my cock as well as all my facial expressions as I watch her fuck my manhood.
Instead of busting She fucks my urethra with my beaded sound. The amount of time she spends fucking depends on the amount of hits that image would have gotten. Normal hits give one second, Hard hits give two seconds, and brutal gives 10 seconds. The Intensity and speed is up to her

Michaela Isizzu:
A Domme with a heart. She loves to prey on my shyness and make sure I keep eye contact with her. While she does love to Domme me, she tends to act more sweet and kind as she busts my balls
Eye contact only applies if she is looking directly at the camera. In Ballbusting Mode fail to maintain contact results in 1 Brutal Hit.

Chanel Santini:
I'm a slut whore bitch for Chanel's Sexy cock, I need to worship it, feel it abuse and use any of my holes. I eagerly await for her to show just how much of a whore I am. Chanel is the one who convinced me that my first orgasm should be from anal stimulation alone. She would love to be the one who gives me my first anal orgasm of the year. She loves having her cock worshipped whether that means sucking it or being fucked by it. However, she also finds the prospect of ballbusting interesting, she can't figure out why I loved to be busted so much and loves to bust me herself to find the answer
While she does like busting me she see's it as a favor to me and so I must suck her cock whilst she brutalizes my balls. She may be as gentle or aggressive as she wants. If she wants her cock all the way down my throat then I get a throat full of cock(dildo). In addition at anytime she may stop busting me and take my ass and try to fuck me to an orgasm. Intensity and speed is up to you and can change throughout the fucking. The time spent fucking will be determined by the number of hits I would have gotten: Normal hits give one second, Hard hits give two seconds, and brutal gives 10 seconds. When sucking I will be using my large dildo, and when being fucked my smaller curved on. No ass to mouth

Malena Morgan:
A Wickedly Gorgeous Domme. She absolutely loves to toy with me in just about every way. She expects me to be the perfect little slut for her, any fuck ups results in even more Torment and abuse
Every time I fuck up in front of her results in an edge to be completed within 24 hours along with redoing any failed hits. I can do these edges at any time, I could do them during her torment or I can do it after the set. Fuck ups include but can be expanded: Missing a hit, Not hitting at the needed intensity, not flooring upon first hit, whimpering(happens often) and anything else she deems unsatisfactory.

Assignments
Trans Exploration: Each Month I am to name a Trans Model I'd love to have fuck me
Monthly List:
February: Aubrey Kate
March: Kimber Lee
April: Natalie Mars
Toys and additional ideas you may use to spice a set up
Chastity Cages: I have two metal cages. A normal one that I will primarily be locked in for the long term. And a Hybrid spiked one(Spikes can be added/removed via Alan key) that can be used in the short term for punishments or homework .

Ball Crusher: thick acrylic sheets with holes for my cock and balls. Can be screwed down to crush my balls. You may put me into this contraption in a set. I will replace any busting with: Normal hits give one second, Hard hits give two seconds, and brutal gives 10 seconds. Just be aware it takes time to put on and take off, so don't make me constantly take it on and off in short periods of time.

Bonger: A dense ball on a spring handle, Ideal for individual balls hits. Can deal a decent intensity to one ball with little effort

VR Headset: Oculus Quest great for viewing some VR porn videos

Adriana Chechik Fleshlight: Feels great, but I tend to edge quickly and have less control

Two Realistic Dildos, one smaller and curved and another one larger and girthier.

Urethral Sounds: I got a two sound, a small thin silicone one that vibrates and a longer beaded metal sound.

Metal Butt-Plugs: I got a set of three metal butt plugs, one small, medium and large one.

A vibrator: I have a magic wand vibrator, I can only use this for 20 continuous minutes as the motor tends to get quite hot after that.
Limits and Safety Concerns
For those who don't know me, I've been busting myself for years. I am well aware of my limits and when it is time to stop busting. For my safety I reserve the right to not do certain actions If I'll deem them to be unsafe or I am in an unsafe state. I usually stop If I see severe discoloring of my testicles, deep purple to black for example, or if I begin to bleed. That being said, don't worry about going over my limits as I will stop if needed and tell you in a feedback if and when this occurs.

I don't bust in chastity, its dangerous, especially at the intensities at which I bust at. Its a hard limit. I do like to fantasize being able to, but will not perform it in any fashion

Absolutely no ass to Mouth if anal is involved, its just gross.

Nothing public, I like to keep my private affairs private.
Playing Please Help Me Cum
Have Fun Pleasing Kyla and Her Guests at Kyla's Party
Enjoy an Erotic Adventure at the LustB&B
GoodGirl
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Help Me Cum Please! v2 - All welcome, join any time or just post to tease us!

Post by GoodGirl »

@Lmind Set
#LmindSet
#WBGoodGirl
I really liked the set. My first set after I switched my edge mode as the default, it’s certainly a challenge but I like it. I have 2 slight knocks against it and the rest is positive. Firstly, I would rate Smoky a 5 or 6/10. It was nothing negative with her just nothing amazing for me so fairly neutral. So there were no amazing photos of her for me, I’m not a huge fan of tattoos in general but there are exceptions. Once I got into it though it didn’t really matter as I was edging constantly. The second only slight negative was some of the dialogue talking about me fucking her I guess because I don’t really think about fucking them, it’s a bit weird for me. Everything else was really really well done with this being my absolute favourite part.
Now you're going to crawl to me, and I'm going to wrap my thighs around your ears, and you're going to pleasure me with that goon tongue of yours...

And after I'm done cumming all over your face, and my scent is dripping from your lips, I'm going to flip you over onto your back and straddle you...

...and I'm going to ride that edging, throbbing dick until I pass out!

I will make you see stars, but I promise...

...you will never cum!
The writing was well done and I almost had a heart attack when I thought Krystal was just getting her hands on me and then it just left me denied in anticipation. Reducing the time between edges was a really nice touch and good challenge, I really liked that and am considering adding that as an optional edge mode or rule in there somewhere but not sure where just yet.
Before the set:
So this was actually the second set I wrote and I wasn’t exactly happy with it and decided to scrap it and never got back around to making another set for you. But I’m a little drunk so I’ve just decided to post it anyway and if you don’t like it then I can take that advice and make another one for you. I hope you enjoy.
Set:
Hey there. I'm new here. I hear around these parts you like to go around calling yourself a "total fuckbunny edgeslut"
That sounds really hot. But that's a bold claim to make and a big reputation to fill
I've been lurking for a while and seeing your sets and you know what? I'm not sure you're edging enough to earn that title
So today I'm adding one itsy bitty rule on top of your existing ones. Every picture for this set now has the added rule "1 edge if you didn't edge last image"
This is to guarantee that you're edging at least once to every other picture.
To clarify, if you didn't edge to the first image, and the second image you also wouldn't edge to, you must edge. If your rules would make you edge for the second image already then it doesn't stack
You have one rule that stands out and sets you apart from anyone else though, and that's your rule for repeating all the edges for the set if you want to cum
That is such an amazing rule, I seriously considered adding it to mine but I don't think I could take it
Just like I'd love Mila to bust my balls the way she does BBBeanie's but I know I couldn't take that much
Your rule is very interesting though because it means I can't specifically choose to deny you
And trust me, that's exactly what I want to do to you.
It's almost not fair. While on the surface it appears like a cruel task to do all those edges again, you always have a chance at a full orgasm
And right now I'm thinking that if I'm not allowed to cum, neither should you
So the only way to deny you is to make a set so long with so many edges that you don't dare attempt to go for your full orgasm because you know you'd fail and have to ruin it
So I guess that's the little game we're playing today
Either you win and you get your full orgasm and prove yourself to be a true fuckbunny edgeslut
Or I win and edge you til your mind goes numb and you're just a whimpering mess on the floor begging to cum but know you can't go on any more
That's where I want you and where I'd leave you. Because not only would you be denied and left with blue balls waiting for your next set hoping they take pity on you and are nicer…
That would also make the next set so much harder wouldn't it? If you could already barely touch your cock without edging to start a set?
So then you wouldn't be able to finish that set for a full orgasm either…
Or the one after that… or the one after that…
That's the downside to your full orgasm rule I guess, there's no other way for you to get one is there?
So then you'd have to make a choice. You could either go for it and likely end up ruining that load you've been building for so long
Or choose to keep edging yourself silly, unable to cum as a mindless fuckbunny edgeslut
Sets would just be you locked away until one of the girls decides they want to take you out and play with you
They'd let you touch yourself and it'd feel so good. That'd feel so much better than just an orgasm wouldn't it?
Then they'd leave and you'd put your hard leaking cock back into your pants.
I want you leaking a fountain of precum
I told Milorrabo that if he wanted to cum he'd have to produce a shot glass full of precum
He couldn't do it, but I wonder if you could with all this edging. I think if anyone could it'd be you
I'd let you play through the set as many times as you want and you'd keep doing the edges until you filled that glass
Don't worry, I won't do that to you, I'm not that mean
Besides, I don't want to give you even a chance of cumming
I want you edging knowing there's no end in sight
No full orgasm at the end of the rainbow. Only more edging
I think you'd like that
I hope it's not getting too difficult yet, because this was just the set up
I'm done with you, but some of your other favourites want to play.
Keep edging for me
I was surprised that I made your list of favourites
I thought you only liked small breasted girls
So does that mean you don't like my breasts?
Or are you saying my breasts are small?!
Maybe it's just that I'm too gorgeous to resist
It doesn't matter what you're into, I'm just that beautiful
So why don't you edge for these big titties for me?
Just imagine how it'd feel to touch them
Lick them and suck on them
Slide your wet cock between them as they squeeze the cum out of you
Oops, does talking about cumming when you're on the edge make it harder to stop from going over and just spurting everywhere?
You better not be thinking about cumming anytime soon
We're not even halfway through with you
Maybe it's not my tits that you like. Maybe it's my incredible ass?
You'll give me an edge for my sexy ass won't you?

You're mine now
And I've got you for a looooong time
So you better get comfy
Is your cock getting sore from all this stroking?
Or is it your arm that's aching?
It's ok, you know you can always just stop and give up
I won't judge you. It just means you're not as big of an edgeslut as I thought
Seriously, you can give up and leave now if you want…
If you're still here then good, you're all mine
So be a good little edgslut for me and keep going

How you do you really think you can hold up against me? Edging over and over
Come on, I know you just wanna bust and shoot your load all over my tits
No? Then more edging for you

Hey there edgeslut
How're you holding up?
I've got some good news for you. I'm the last girl
That's right, that means you're almost at the end. You don't wanna blow it now
Of course you still have to do those edges AAALLLLLL over again
Only if you want to cum though
You don't want to cum do you?
Maybe you'll be good and choose to deny yourself for me
But if you do finally get to cum it'll be to my sexy tits that you love so much
Maybe that'll make it all worth it to you and give you incentive to keep edging for me

It's time for you to choose. Good luck

You know what to do. And if this is your second time here, cum for me! Cum your brains out you fuckbunny edgeslut!
LeeroyJerkins
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by LeeroyJerkins »

GoodGirl wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 3:31 pmSo the saga continues with Caprice. I just wrote how I thought she would’ve reacted to your letter and you went the direction we all expected I think.
Your response and portrayal of Caprice in that set was PERFECT! :w00t: EXACTLY what I was expecting and hoping for. :blush:

More comments and insights from my perspective on the "Caprice Saga" ...
When I wrote it I saw her as more dominant but from your response I can see how an interesting switch dynamic back and forth with a struggle for power could be interesting and work.
So, that's SORT OF the open question, right? On this thread we all KNOW Caprice is a domme, but ... that million dollar question is "Does Caprice secretly have a subby side that she hides from the rest of the thread?" I've seen her in bondage photo sets, videos, and teases where she is a "sub." My gut says, "Yes, she does." :yes: MOST of the "dominant" girls on the thread talk about screwing alpha guys while talking down to us "beta boys." BUT ... if the answer to the question is "Yes, Caprice DOES have a subby side," then the follow up question is: "Would she sub for Leeroy?" And ... I don't know the answer to that question, and it is NOT one I am going to answer for myself ... someone ELSE will have to :yes: ...

If she IS a switch (like I suspect), then, that does NOT in ANY way take away from her "domme side" and how she interacts with everyone else. *I* certainly would not think that her being a switch and having a subby side diminishes her as a domme ... others might disagree and say it "dilutes" her, but ... I don't think that is necessarily the case. And so, her response to me was consistent ENTIRELY with her being a domme OR being a switch ... IF she's a switch and has a sub side, well ... she hasn't revealed that to me yet (unless you count her little "trick" at the start of the set where she pretended to be a sub) ...

So, IF she is SECRETLY a switch (which hasn't been established yet), then, my only play to have a CHANCE of having a switch-switch relationship with her is to establish myself as an alpha ... thus inviting her to tag along and watch my performance during the Skirata set :yes: 8-) ... So, yeah ... since I REFUSE to "write Caprice's responses to me" ... it will be VERY interesting to see how you guys decide to play it out ... the "version" of Caprice I have in my head, I feel, is pretty close to the Caprice I have been seeing in sets (both for myself and others). Girls wouldn't perpetually be in "domme" mode, so, in my FIRST set, she was "nice" ... but then denied me, which ... I noticed she did the SAME THING in YOUR first set, GG! :lol: And in my recent set from Ecik, Caprice was "normal" and not "in domme mode" and kind of behaved like a "friend" might, which ... I feel is realistic, because "real girls" wouldn't always be in "domme mode" outside of "mistress sessions" ... AND, in my little teaser to Skirata, she met him "on the street", so ... it was more of a "normal encounter" as opposed to "assert dominance", so ... I think there are a LOT of ways to write and interact, and this WHOLE plot line has just been SO much fun ...
I look forward to seeing where your relationship with Caprice goes from here.
Me too! :lol:
It was originally my (and M&M’s) intention to deny you for the full 2 days, it was not in their plan to have you released early from that. That was just me and deciding to be nice and not deny you if that’s not what you want.
Well, IIRC, Mia was the one who said, "unless someone else lets you cum." I think she's more laid back than Malena, so ... I don't know if that was just her not wanting to step on other dommes' toes by putting constraints on me or if it was an INTENTIONAL back door ... OBVIOUSLY I used it as a back door! :lol: I am ALL FOR keeping ALL of the plot lines and drama going, so ... If ANYONE thinks that I pissed Malena off by doing what I did ... she can be revengeful. :blush: Feel free to have her respond, and a short little mini set would be FINE. :yes: 8-) :-/ 8-)
lmind wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 11:07 pmI'm here for maximum fun. Kind of like Leeroy,
Amen--preach it, brother! :yes: 8-)
BBBeanie wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 11:59 pmBut, its an experience I'll tell you that. It has got to be the most intense orgasm you can have, but in a different kind of way than say a Ballbusting orgasm.
Alright, so, I have ZERO interest in EVER having a "busting orgasm" :lol: BUT ... that HFO ... :w00t: :blush: :innocent:

VERY serious question ... how many days of denial when you landed that sucker? I need NUMBERS, friend! :-/ :-D I feel like that number is TOO HIGH for the Leeroy Jerkins ... but ... I MUST KNOW! :lol:
"The Importance of Being Jerkins" an adaptation by Leeroy Jerkins of Oscar Wilde's "The Importance of Being Earnest" for Milovana ...

Caprice: Well, ever since dear Uncle Helequin first confessed to us that he had a younger brother who was very wicked and bad, you, Leeroy Jerkins, of course have formed the chief topic of conversation between myself and Malena and Mia and the other girls of the thread. And of course a man who is much talked about is always very attractive. One feels there must be something in him, after all. I daresay it was foolish of me, but I fell in love with your swagger, Leeroy, and agreed to be your mistress-sub--since we're BOTH kinky switches ...

"The Leeprice Switchiversary" 6-22-22
Ecik17
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Ecik17 »

#helequinset
#wbecik17
Helequin wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 3:27 am
Thanks for the set! Going to play it through later, but had one for you I was working on and just completed.

Before set
Trying something new…hope you like it! There is an opportunity for homework, and some natural breaks… but can be done at your leisure. Have fun!

Model list( open only if you need it)
Models in the flashback
Lily Madison
Vivian
Niki skyler
Katie banks
Tristen
Veronica avluv

Models in the office
Lynda Leigh
Jasmine Jae
Tillie
Desiree Dulce
Sheri vi
Mila azul
Lika starr
Isabel de santos
Cadence lux
Rahyndee James
Samantha saint
Simone soney
Blake rose
Alexis texas
Maddie I Riley
Becky Bandini
Antonia Sainz
Set
Prologue Flashback: the African Safari…during the world tour with Angela white…
Welcome to the safari! We have a lot of dangerous cats for you to see here!
Please…look through the telescope, you will see our most popular attractions…
Leopards…
Lions..
Cheetahs…
But the most dangerous of all…is the cougar. Actually, there is one over there! Please…look through the telescope, but be careful…
Cougars are older women…who are known to stalk their favorite prey…younger men, over 1000s of kilometers!
And when these men are weak…or distracted…they attack! That poor man…we can’t save him…we have to let nature take its course
The worst part about a cougar is that when they catch their prey… they will play with it…by sticking their claws in their prey and then showing it off to other cougars!
Speaking of which…look! Another cougar …it has its eye on us. That one looks dangerous! We need to leave immediately!
A couple minutes later, after running away…
whew! We are safe! if there is anything you can remember from this tour..please..it’s to avoid cougars! now…let’s continue the safari…there is a waterfall that you just have to see…
Present day: in your town…
Local breaking news! There is a cougar on the loose! repeat, a cougar is on the loose! Local animal control says that if you see it…to just run away…
You turn off the tv. However, you sense someone behind you..
Hi Helequin! I’ve had my eye on you for awhile!
You may have been interested in me…but I’ve been watching you…ever since your world tour with Angela white! Yes…I’ve been stalking you for that long…
from the tall grass…in Africa…To the beaches in Oceania…To the mountains in Japan…
and now, I’ve pounced!
Why?I just want to be entertained for the day! You see…all of those other boys cum too quick. But you…you seem like someone I could really play with.
Toy with endlessly…
And best of all? Show all of my cougar friends what a catch I have…That’s right! You are mine, now that I have my claws in you!
And now, let me tell you what I want. I will determine how long you hold the edge! from now on, any edge you hold, will be decided by me! Will I make you hold the edge for 30 seconds? Or 2 minutes? You don’t know…isn’t that so hot? Let’s try it out…go here, https://creativetechguy.com/utilities/randomtimerset the max time to 10 seconds, get on the edge, and then start the countdown!
See! You got the hang of it! Every time you use it, increase the time by 5 seconds!
Task:lexi Luna now controls how long you hold the edge! For every edge hold, start the timer here, and go until the timer stops. (Increased by 5 for every use…begins at 10)
https://creativetechguy.com/utilities/randomtimer

Lexi shows you off at work!
Lexi luna: Helequin, welcome to my job! Ladies…my new catch!
Jamie: wow…impressive!
Kayley: such a stud!

Jamie Michelle: so, are you loaning him out?
Kayley Gunner: I could use a turn with him
Lexi: not at all! He’s mine!

Jamie Michelle: ladies…we have to focus! We need to prepare the numbers for Simone!
Kayley Gunner: yes, let’s get started!
Lexi: well Helequin, why don’t you walk around the office while we work?
Walk around the office
You run into Mila…
Who is very drunk…
Mila: why am I here? I work for Simone Soney! She’s really nice! She won’t mind that I’m drinking…there’s not a lot to do right now!
I have so many ideas on how to make you cum…well…I had lots of ideas
But I won’t be able to do any of them…because that bitch cougar lunas claws are in you
Can’t you get them out? If you can…I’d give you the time of your life…
But until then…I’ll just be here…
And if you excuse me…I need to refill my glass…
Keep going

Helequin, is it? I’m Simone! I am the ceo of this company! Mila azul is my assistant! It’s nice to meet you! Don’t you like the office? I try hard to make it a..welcumming environment!
Mila talks about you all the time! She had this grand plan of how she was going to make your orgasms so messed up with pleasure and pain that your brain would be fried…
But now she’s sad, and drinks in her office once she heard that the cougar got you. She thinks I don’t notice…but I do!
I need my assistant to be happy! So, Please, do whatever you can to get those claws out!
Keep exploring…
Back with Lexi and her cougar friends…
Jamie Michelle: such a great presentation!
Kayley Gunner: want to celebrate with us, Lexi?
Lexi: yes, I will! But give me some time to change…and take Helequin home!

Go home with Lexi
I think I know what I’m going to wear out with the girls tonight! But you won’t get to see it, because you will stay at home!
But don’t worry! My claws will always be deep in you!
Anytime you hold the edge…use the timer and increase it. It can be here…or anytime you are stroking. This continues until…well…until I get bored with you! Which…I won’t!
And now…I have to go catch up with my friends!

As Lexi leaves for a night out on the town, you are left with a choice. You can stop here, or keep stroking on your own with lexi’s claws in. When Lexi comes back in the morning…you can beg her to take them out, but only if you want!

Beg Lexi to take her claws out (available only after 24 hours)
Oh Helequin…finally here to beg?
Are my claws too much?
Do you even know how many claws Cougars have?
Four claws on the back feet…
and 5 on the front. So that makes 18 claws. And I’ll remove them..a claw for an edge hold.
So if you want to be free…hold the edge 18 times, to any photo set or video you want! After every edge hold, you can reduce the maximum time by 18.
Playing the HMC game! My rules: My Rules
BBBeanie
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by BBBeanie »

@LeeroyJerkins and anyone else interested in HFO
Haha, yea busting orgasms are not for everybody, just like anal only orgasms it’s something you really have to be into and derive pleasure from to orgasm to it. HFOs on the other hand I think is on a different level.

Honestly not that long of denial happened, Unfortunately during Helequins last set for me I had an accidental orgasm. And part of a new rule introduced in that set I had to edge around 300 times in three days. I didn’t want to attempt an HFO after an edging session as I think it would be unfair to call it an HFO if I was edged by hand right before it. I completed the edges in two days and attempted the HFO on the fresh 3rd day. So 3 days of tease and denial before the HFO. That may seem long to some, but with my recent explorations of chastity, yea :lol:

I’ll be honest here, denial wasn’t the main factor in achieving the HFO, in fact I don’t think it affects anything. It’s a bit cliché but it was really down to my mindset and the audio file creator. The audio creator, Shibby uses hypnosis and it’s methods to get you to orgasm. Going into this I was largely skeptical of hypnosis as Hypnosis never has worked on me in the past. But as I continued to listen to shibby, and having an open mind to what was going on, I began to have some intense pleasure from her files. These pleasures got me close to orgasm but never pushing over it. I tried this for a couple months, each time I got close but never getting to orgasm. Then this time, I listens to her first file in her HFO series again, I took notice in her saying that I shouldn’t be thinking about orgasming, it shouldn’t be a goal in my head, rather just something that may or may not happen. So this time I took it to heart and thought to myself, it probably won’t happen so let just ride whatever shibby has in store for me. And it worked, I didn’t think about cumming until she told me to cum in the audio file at the very end.

So if you are interested in these HFOs I definitely recommend Shibby. Just don’t think you’ll be having a mind shattering orgasm immediately. Have an open mind and patience, and follow her instructions. It’ll take a while but Eventually you will get there
@Helequin
Still working on finding the right sets for Nina’s reward, I can’t seem to find her in anything related to the theme. I have a few galleries of other models ready, but I’m going to spend more time searching, all it takes is one good gallery. In the meantime I have a few ideas for some other players. So a set or two might come out before I can finish yours. Just know I am working on it
milorrabo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by milorrabo »

BBBeanie wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 11:59 pm
Here's some Feedback to @BBBeanie 's Amazing Set :w00t: :

Wow, what an icredible Set, thank you so much seriously :w00t: . I know I tell it to you every time, but it was so enjoyable from the beginning to the end. The pace of the Set was great, difficult but doable, and all the teasing was just amazing :yes: . It made me leak so much and almost fail multiple times, but somehow I managed to do it :-D .

So, the first section with Mila was an awesome introduction, having to bust my balls and edge right from the beginning works me up fast :w00t: . Also, this Set of Mila is amazing, she looks so hot :yes: . Most of the edges here were with head strokes which didn't make things any easier at all :no: . Her teasing telling me that the girls were going to have more fun with me made me put more effort in those slaps, and the extra slaps and edge holds started to add up quickly :blush: . Also, again, I LOVED the descriptions in bold about what she was doing, it made the the Set much more inmersive and fun! :w00t:
A great start that got my balls aching right freom the beginning, just as Mila would like :-D .

Fav Pics:
If you are a good boy and keep those whimpers and moans quiet I'll explain today's itenerary

Am I Understood slut?

Presentable
The next kick is brutal almost sending you to the floor

Then Sasha's section was great and it felt like a "break" (at the beginning only :lol: ). I was doing the extra edges because of the eye contact until she told me to kick my balls every time I edged, because I could hold myself for 30 strokes and edge at the end of those not counting as an extra edge. Also, the image of her kicking my balls every time I edged was so hot I edged inmediately :blush: . I liked how she mocked me thinking that I cheated, it gave her a reason to go hard on my balls, but I swear I didn't, it was so hard but I managed to not cum. And yes, I don't think I could take that beating from Mila, I recently took one from Lorena that was too much, so I don't want to piss Mila off :lol: .
I really liked this section to keep the pace and forced me to more than 5 brutal hits on my balls :blush: .

Fav Pics:
I mean just look at those swollen Balls, its just asking for a beating

If you feel yourself getting close to the edge tell me, I'll be sure to calm you down
If at anytime you edge, Sasha will gladly kick you as hard as she dares to get you back on track

Mhmm I'd pay to see that pummeling

Okay, so this next section was what made go into an edging frenezy where I was edging with JUST 1 STROKE :w00t: . Ariel also was looking so hot and having her giving me eye contact didn't help to go easy on those edges (plus the extra one) :w00t: . Also, lots of the pics were with her kneeling forcing me to do head strokes for the edges and making me leak A LOT :blush: . And I loved her teasing while calling me slut, I'm really a slut for those edges, but her remainding me that she wants to see me ache and edge senseless was amazing :-D . And I have to admit, when she was talking about letting me cum I almost cummed :blush: .
Really great section to make sure I was throbbing and her constantly calling me slut was so hot, it never gets old :-D .

Fav Pics:
So lets have so fun slut

Though, they look like they've already seen some action *giggle*
She gently juggles your balls in her hands

Tell me slut, do you want to cum?

Mhmm, Fuck I could use a hard pounding too

I want you to ache

When I saw Lexi I instantly knew this was going to be hard :blush: . What I did for her eye contact rules is do an edge and then hold for 20 until the next one, if she was giving me eye contact, I would repeat this, if not I'll keep holding for another 20 secs. About her teasing, Lexiconstantly calling me slut made the edges so much harder, I just love it and can't get enough :w00t: . I liked how she wanted to reward me personally, but I really didn't believe her, after your Sets I have trust issues whenever the girls are letting me cum :lol: . And the fleshlight whikle the blowjob was such a nice addition, it made the edges so intense I had to pull my dick out of the fleshlight completely more than once to just avoid cumming. Also, she was half right, she let me orgasm and she didn't torture me afterwards, but I got tortured anyways :blush: . And the orgasm in the fleshlight was amazing but scary, I loved it but it triggered so much sensitivity it was hard to keep going, although I think she did a great work empting me :-D .
Great section, I had so much fun, although I'm starting to get scared about cumming inside the fleshlight :lol: .

Fav Pics:
So turned on

Oh don't be scared Milorrabo, you'll enjoy this trust me

Unless... you want me to that is

I bet after all that busting and edging you've got quite a load for me huh slut?

Such a good slut...
Cum for me

Okay, so before the next spoiler I put the fleshlight aside and opened it, which gave me some needed seconds to recover because what was cumming was going to be crazy :w00t: . Dainty was looking so hot in this Set and having her hit my balls while palming me and calling me fucker was just incredible :w00t: . And the descriptions of her palming and hitting my balls were incredible, my favourite thing of the Set :w00t: . I was trying to go through the Ball Slaps fast so I could palm less, but it only made me ache more :blush: . I just love how she knew I was at her mercy, that's usually what happens when she is around :blush: . And she noticing me getting hard again was so accurate, I wouldn't normally get hard again after cumming while palming, but when it's combined with ball slaps it gets me hard :-D . And of course I would love to see more of her breaking me in every way she could, and with the help of Mila and Kyla I think I would be hopeless :lol: .
Anyways, this section was awesome, I usually prefer having Dainty before cumming or having her ordering me to do so, but having her after the Set was enjoyable too. I mean,this was my favourite section of the Set, I think that had to do with her dominance, the amazing descriptions and her constantly calling me fucker, I just can't get enough :-D .

Fav Pics:
Oh Milorabbo, you didn't think my revenge was over after the show did you Fucker
She quickly grabs your cock and palms your cock head

Oh and before you think your balls are safe...
She curls her hand into a fist and punches your balls very hard instead of slaps

You're Hard Fucker!?!?

Mila would probably have me grab these balls and just...
She Grabs your Balls and pummels them with her fist 5 times as hard as you dare

You better choose me Fucker

It was such an incredible Set, you nailed the descriptions again and they definatelyhad an effect on me :lol: . Also the pace was great, the teasing and the main idea were amazing, I really really enjoyed them seriously. The worst thing about taking a break is not having more spectacular Sets like this ones, but I will certainly revisit it while lurking :yes: .

So again, thank you so much, it was a wonderful Set that I enjoyed it all the way through :yes: . Be sure that I'll get you back once I rejoin the thread ;-) .
:thankyou: :love:

I will take a break from the thread now, I hope you all have fun and enjoy those Sets ;-) .
:thankyou: :love:
Playing Help Me Cum Please!

Co-author of Kyla's Party - webtease based on Help me Cum Please.
BBBeanie
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by BBBeanie »

@Milorrabo Feedback on Feedback
Glad you enjoyed it, It took a long time for me to get the general Idea for this set. Most of the time. when I write a set I look for Galleries you'd enjoy first. Sometimes I have Models or themes in mind, especially if its to continue a certain story, like Mila in Bust or Bust had to be in here, and I wanted to use your new fleshlight as well so I needed a POV of sorts. But once I have all the Galleries I then think of a general story for the set, and with the models I had picked out It took me a while to figure out how they all connect.

Its hard for me not to like Mila Gallery, I think all of them are super hot so I'm glad I can share it. I love how this forum has just adopted that she loves to bust balls and accepts the Ballbusting whenever they see her .I also love the word slut, I love using it, I love being called it. I think sometimes I overuse the word in the sets I write, but now that I know you enjoy that it won't be going away anytime soon. I'm glad you like the bold and italicized text, I feel like its a good tool for me to to give you additional rules or context to the scene. Since I we don't have pictures of these models Busting, or edging or palming in the way that fits a set I think its the next best thing. Besides, sometimes actions speak louder than words.

Lexi's part just fit into what I wanted so well, having a good amount of images before the blowjob, good POV images of the Blowjob and a good finishing poses. I like using POV and fleshlights as Its a great way to add some immersion to the set. Its hard to find good POVs though. Lots of Galleries don't focus on POV so its lots of nitpicking images, but this one was entirely POV plus it was Lexi so just perfect here

I hinted this at the end, not sure if you noticed, but I had planned on expanding the Bust or Bust Series, and I wanted to pass the idea by you first. Seeing as you are taking a break now it might be a cool project to do once you can come back. I was thinking of doing something similar to Kyla's party but with this Gameshow as its theme. I am going to write more sets for others to compete in this Gameshow, and those who can make it to the end will be invited to participate in the champions version of it. I of course want to participate and am definitely going to try and get Helequin interested. Let me know if that's something you'd be down to do after your break

#CensorSlutSet
#WBBBBeanie

Before the set
I had this set on the backburner for some time. I wanted to actually censor some of these images, but its just too long of a process to do it by hand and I've been having trouble getting auto censor AI to work. So this isn't what I had originally had in mind but I do hope you enjoy it all the same.

As this is my first set for you, let me know if the intensity and length is alright. I tend to go overboard, so please don't feel you are required to do anything. Stay safe and enjoy
The Set
Well Well, look at what we have here
Another slut for us to play with hmm?
Do you want to be used and Abused?
Good, You'll fit in quite well then
However, Don't just think because you willingly wanted to be our little toy that you'll be in our good graces
All sluts must earn their pleasures
Which is why a few of us have decided to take you out for a test run
Do well and you may very well earn our good side
Door Poorly...
Well you only have to look at what happens to that painslut BBBeanie when you disappoint your Goddesses
And by looking at your rules, you two are very similar
Even So, Painsluts like you two can know true agony, even if you enjoy it
That Being Said, Its time we started this show
Spread those legs slut
I want you nice and inviting to your First Mistress
Oh so your the new toy for us hmmm?
And you come to me with your legs spread wide
Then you must enjoy this
She Kick your Balls Hard
Oh yes, that would have sent most sluts to the floor crying
Yet you stood standing
Do you want another one slut?
Beg For it
Beg me to kick your balls
Say "Please Mistress Kayden, Kick my slut Balls"
Mhmm I'd be glad to
She Kicks you Hard Again
Oh you're going to be fun slut
Only a select few other sluts can take my Ballbusting
You know... if you can take all I want to give today
Maybe you can take my favorite way of Busting a Slut
I've always enjoyed messing with sluts imagination
So I like to blindfold my sluts
Let them never see the kick coming
hard Kick
The surprised jump when my foot finds their balls
Followed by the anticipation of what's to happen next
Will I kick them soon after
Hard Kick
Will I take my time and enjoy their shaking fear
Maybe pace around as they hear the clicking of my heels
Perhaps I want to change it up and...
She knees you hard and keeps her knee there, squeezing your balls hard for 15 seconds
Removing the sluts ability to anticipate just what I'll do to their balls is such a turn on
And a good way to raise the intensity of Busting session
I find that even the most fervent painsluts cry for mercy by the time I'm done
Another hard knew, followed by 20 seconds of hard squeezing
Perhaps you'll be different
Or you'll crumble just like the rest of them
She Kicks you as hard as you dare, It sends you to the floor.(Hit as hard as your comfortable)
I guess we will just have to find out
She struts away in victory as you clutch your balls
Mhmmm just look at those balls
They've been worked over nicely
Lets see just how much you've been busting
She Takes ahold of your balls and squeezes. Replace all hits with Squeezing, 1 hit = 1 second with the same intensity as the hits
Ooohh, they've been hit nice and hard
Just look at you squirming in my hands
That'll make this so much more fun
She clamps down, increase intensity
I love making sluts like you whimper
Normally I can make sluts stroke and edge until they beg me to let them cum
But you'd rather me torture these sore nuts
She starts pulsing her squeezes, every other second she squeezes extra hard
Instead of worshipping me with your cock, you worship me with your balls
Its a nice change of pace
And seeing how much you seem to be able to take it makes me wonder
If you'd be able to contend with that other slut BBBeanie
I'd love to see just which one of you could take more Ballbusting
But there's just one difference between you and that slut
He has a Goddess for whom he takes all his Busting for
He has motivation to take everything he's given
Because it makes her Happy
He knows what'll happen if he disappoints her and does anything to please her
Unfortunately for you, you lack that motivation
But hopes not lost, you can find that Goddess
And Once you do, seeing you sluts having a Bust off would be quite the show
So slut, I suggest you Go find her
She Lets go of your balls and gives them a playful slap of encouragement
Your Balls will thank you
Aww does someone's little balls hurt
Well they are about to hurt a whole lot more
So keep those legs spread
Don't you dare close them
If I have to stop and wait for your legs to move out of the way of those sore balls I'll double the busting
Anytime you stop and close your legs, finish the hits for the image and then redo that image including extra instructions
Balls deserve to be busted
Yours are no different
And since your cock just loves it when your abused
That just means you deserve even more busting
And that's something I'm happy to give you
In fact lets Kick things up a notch
She slams her foot into your balls at an hard intensity 5 times
I've been taking it easy on those balls long enough
5 more hard kicks
That's a good slut take your ballbusting like a man
5 hard kicks
If you can be a true slut for me, Maybe I can get you your own collar like mine
It'll read Bryci's Bitch
I could use a pain bitch like you
5 Hard Kicks
A slut whom I can take all my frustrations out on
I could get used to being Begged to kick you balls
Much better than those other sluts who just beg to fuck me
I usually kick those sluts in the balls anyways
So really this just saves everyone time
I like a slut that can get to the point
5 hard Kicks
So, Do you want to be my little Bitch
Go on, Beg me to be your Mistress
Beg me to allow you to be kicked in the balls by my boots
Mhmmm, I can't quite hear you slut, maybe you need some motivation
Her foot smashes into your balls hard 10 times
You can do better than that, come on slut, show me how much you want me
15 hard kicks
Very Well Slut, You're mine, Get on your knees slut just like this
This will be your default position when you're around me
Kneeling below me with your legs spread wide, no one will mistake it
I can't wait to play with you some more
But First, You have some more fun to be had
Ah the prodigal Slut returns
And with raving Reviews it seems
You somehow got the approval of all Lovely Ladies
With an especially appraising one from Bryci
Just how'd you pull that off
Well Regardless, You've proven yourself today slut
I bet your expecting a reward
An Orgasm perhaps?
Is that what you want slut?
Yes, please let me cum
Such a Cocky slut aren't you
Well, Slut, you passing todays test was expected of you
You're Reward for passing our test was being able to play with us in the future
You really thought this playful session earned you an orgasm
Your Balls are no where near sore or blue enough for a release
Put that pathetic cock away
And count yourself lucky that you did so well today, otherwise that comment would have earned you a severe punishment
No Mistress, I haven't earned such an amazing Reward
Right you are slut
Your Reward is being able to play with us in the future
Its a good thing you realize this
That attitude will go a long way with us here
So here you go slut, You have my permission to cum. Go to your favorite picture in this set and Cum for your Mistress

BBBeanie Orgasm Games: Revised
Tori Black has invited me to a new challenge in which I Give my first full orgasm after my year of lock up to a special lady. This lady will be determined by a contest.

The contest will take place over this year and is simple. Each month there will be a condition to meet, every time a model meets this condition gives them a point.

At the end of the month, Coins will be handed out to the top three models, the amount will increase each month as to keep things interesting the amounts will be determined each month. The Model with the most coins at the end of the year will be given my orgasm. Now in order for a model to enter this contest she must appear in a set and state that she wants to compete, any model can join at anytime. Ill keep track of points and update them at every set.

To keep the game from being won before the end of the year and to make things fair to the less used models, Bonuses will be warded to bottom finishers. Bonuses will be awarded at the end of each month and are assigned Randomly. The number of bonuses that month Determines how many Models are eligible for the bonuses. For example if there are 3 bonuses than those with the bottom three scores will be eligible, there may be more models than bonuses in the event of ties. By Default there will be 3 bonuses, but you may add a bonus to the pool in a set.

In Regards to March's Results and My Absence for April: Since March was only played through Half way and April not at all, It is unfair to those participating to give out coins currently. So as a way to make up for the lost time This month's points and total coins will be tripled and coins will be Given out to the Top 10 instead of the Top 3. Additionally All those who had points in March will retain them in May. And Finally, There will be two conditions to win points rather than one, One for April and Mays Condition as well

History:
Month
February:
Condition:
Any Image that make me go "Wow, She's a Goddess
Monthly Points:
Adriana Chechik: 1
Katie Fey(Jenya D): 3
Results: Total Coins
Coin to be Distributed
1: 3 coins
2: 2 coins
3: 1 coin

Katie Fey/Jenya D: +3
Mila Azul: +2
Kyla Cole: +2
Tori Black: +1
Adrianna Chechik: +1
Kayden Kross: +1
Aubrey Kate: +1
Angel Dark: +1
Ariel(Piper Fawn): +1
Aleksa Slusarchi: +1
March:
Condition:
Anytime I was floored outside of rules and Being commanded to do so
Monthly Points
Kyla Cole: 5
Tori Black: 0
Kayden Kross: 0
Emily Addison: 6
Angel Dark: 0
Results
No Coins Awarded Due to Absence, Points Roll over to May, Coins Tripled in May, Top 10 gets Coins, and Two point conditions for May to make up for Absence
April:
Results Do not exist due to Absence. Points Roll over to May, Coins Tripled in May, Top 10 gets Coins, and Two point conditions for May to make up for Absence

Current Month Stats
Current Monthly Condition
Two Conditions:
1.)Utilizes a Heel Color Rule in a set. Can use Different Colors for Multiple Points
2.)Utilizes a Toy in a set. Can Use Multiple Toys for Multiple Points
Current Months Bonuses
Double all points this month
Adds 3 coins
Halve the points of another model (Voters choice)
Double Next Months Points
Steal Half of another's Points (Voter's Choice)
Monthly Points Leader Board
Kyla Cole: 10
Tori Black: 3
Emily Addison: 7
Malena Morgan: 5
Current Coin Leaderboard
Katie Fey/Jenya D: 3
Adrianna Chechik: 1
Sybil A Kailena: 1
My Rules
This year I want to try something special, A full year in chastity. There will of course be rules here to to dictate what I can and cannot do. There will be two conditions in which allow me to be unlocked. First is for a weekly thorough cleaning of the cage and the area. The other is to ballbusted teased by the lovely ladies that help tease us in this forum. Lock up will begin January 1, 2022 and last until January 1, 2023

Orgasms
I'm not to have a full orgasm outside of the cage for the duration of the lockup. My next valid orgasm must be achieved through HFO, or Hands Only Orgasm. This involves only cumming by the sound of a woman's voice. HFO's typically are achieved through audios via hypnosis. If I am to cum any other way before I achieve an HFO Katie Fey will punish me along whatever other punishment Tori, Mila, and Kyla have in store
Announcement: Kyla owns my cock. She can do whatever she wants with it, edging it and tormenting it as much and in any way her gorgeous heart desires.
Rules
Only one mode now, I want to return to my Ballbusting roots

There are Four intensities in which I bust my balls
Normal: These are hits that hurt but I can take quite a number of these before needing a break
Hard: These hits hurt considerably more than normal, I can take a decent amount of these before needing a break
Brutal: These hurt a lot, a hit designed to make me think twice before hitting again. I can take two or three of these in a row before needing a couple seconds break
Flooring: The hardest hit I can muster, these will put me on the floor cradling my busted balls. Don't expect me to take multiple of these without a 20-30 second break in-between. Also don't expect me to be able to hit this hard in the beginning of a set, I need time and a bit of sore balls before being able to hit myself to the floor

Now for the number of hits, these are per model and can stack:

Clothed:
Public attire: 10 seconds of squeezing at normal
Swimsuit: 10 seconds of squeezing at normal with 5 normal hits afterwards
Sexy Lingerie: 10 normal hits
Cosplay: 15 normal hits
Femdom attire: 10 normal hits and 5 hard hits
Heels: 5 normal hits

Partially Clothed can stack with clothed if applicable
Breasts exposed: 10 hits at normal
Pussy exposed: 5 hits at normal
Trans cock Exposed: 10 hits at normal
Ass: 5 hits at normal

Full Nudity
Rear view(Only Ass and/or pussy/Trans cock visible): 10 Hard hits
Full Frontal(Only Breasts and Pussy/Trans Cock visible): 15 Hard hits
Everything(Breasts, Ass, and Pussy/Trans Cock): 20 hard hits
Heels: Adds 5 hard hits to the above
Spread Legs: Adds 1 Brutal it to the above
Dynamic Modifiers
Let's return the the Ol' Reliable Heel Color rules, they are simple and very easy to determine unlike the Facial expressions which can lead to lots of grey area in classification. If the model is wearing heels matching these colors then that rule applies to that image. Heels must be visible to count, unless specified otherwise. I will go with the color I believe the heels to be, unless it is clarified what color they are. If there are multiple colors then multiple rules apply, within reason 2-3 colors.

Color Scales( Includes all colors/shades in-between)

Red to Pink: Double all Hits or Durations

Violet to purple: Add one Brutal Hit

Blue to Baby Blue: Convert all Hits to Squeezing

Green to Neon Green: Add 10 strokes after Busting

Gold to Yellow: Alternate hits between Left and Right Ball

Orange to Brown: Bind Balls Tightly

Pure White: Rapid Fire Hits, All hits must be done as fast as possible with no breaks (Even when floored)

Black to Grey: No additional Effect due to this being the most abundantly common heel color in Galleries
Favorites
Can't forget all the lovely ladies that really love to show my balls a painful time, Each one will have a personality in the spoiler followed by her rule.

Mila Azul:
My Ballbusting Goddess, she loves ballbusting and loves boys who love getting their balls busted. She loves to bust me in particular because I always give my balls to her for whatever she wants to do with them. She makes a perfect Duo with the lovely Kyla Cole and often likes to share in the ballbusting with her.
Mila doubles everything she does to me. If she is nude and in heels she sends one powerful Flooring kick into my balls with glee.

Kyla Cole:
A Goddess in her own right, she loves to be worshipped. She loves to make all the boys tease themselves senseless. And while Ballbusting is not something she gets off to by itself, she does love the way I worship her by slowly and painfully busting my balls to her content. She is the other side of the coin to Mila Azul, she often likes to watch me try to worship my two Goddesses in the best way I know how, Through Ball pain.
Kyla loves to squeeze my balls, so before and after all my hits for the image Kyla squeezes my balls hard for 10 seconds. If she is completely nude on her last squeeze she uses her vice grip to squeeze my balls with a flooring intensity.

Mila and Kyla in the same Set:
They love to tag team my balls. Mila gets off to all the busting that is going on and Kyla is turned on by all the Worship that she is being given. Often they will egg each other on to be more and more brutal with my balls.
When Mila is nude then the next image of Kyla is to be considered Nude. If Kyla is Nude in heels then Mila's next image is to be considered Nude in Heels. These do not stack, meaning multiple Mila Nudes in a row wont make multiple Kyla Nudes. However alternating patterns will allow for a pretty brutal session :lol:

Adriana Chechik:
Finds it hilarious that I bought her Fleshlight and loves to tease me about it. Often telling me that I only deserve to have my balls busted and a fake pussy would be the best thing I could get. She proudly takes a femdom attitude with me and my balls.
She makes me worship her Fleshlight by making me lick it like a real pussy. She of course continues to bust my balls while I do this.

Kayden Kross:
She doesn't care for the well being of my balls. She wants to play with them her way for however long as she wants. She has me just stand with my legs spread wide and lets her imagination run wild, no matter how painful. When I am unable to take what she want she often punishes me for my incompetence
I must spread my legs wide and whatever I imagine her doing to my balls I will imitate as best as I can. She loves to enrichen my imagination by sharing her brutal thoughts with me

Emily Addison:
Mistress Emily Addison showed me I am her slut and bitch. Every part of me is hers to use and abuse at will. I love being her slut and cannot wait for her to harshly use, abuse and destroy me in front of this entire forum.
She ties my balls up tightly and for every outfit change( removing clothes, adding clothing, or entire outfit change) She punches my balls brutally. In addition to any other way she want to play with me.

Whitney Westgate(The Destroyer):
She wants to absolutely obliterate my balls. A session with her usually leaves me begging to be locked back up again. If it weren't for Mila's claim over me as her painslut, Whitney likely would castrate me if she could. That being said, she respects Mila and holds back just enough so my balls are still functional, but tries to make me regret being born with them in the first place.
She ties my balls tightly with enough rope wrapped around my balls for me to grab them. She then lets loose a flurry of punches, all hits are done by punching. When she is nude and spreading her legs however the brutal hit is done by a sock weapon as she lets loose a brutal kick. Finally, The Destroyer is the only one to have access to Ball Destruction mode. This mode can be activated at any time but can only be used in one spoiler per set. In this mode all normal hits become hard hits, Nude give me one brutal hit on top of the other hits, and her legs being spread puts me to the floor. Her kicks are so hard she is to be considered wearing heels even when she is not

Sybil A Kailena:
A beauty who recently has become fascinated in fucking my cock. Although she is not interested in sex, so instead of fucking me with her pussy, she rather fucks with a urethral sound. She loves the way the sound just sinks into my cock as well as all my facial expressions as I watch her fuck my manhood.
Instead of busting She fucks my urethra with my beaded sound. The amount of time she spends fucking depends on the amount of hits that image would have gotten. Normal hits give one second, Hard hits give two seconds, and brutal gives 10 seconds. The Intensity and speed is up to her

Michaela Isizzu:
A Domme with a heart. She loves to prey on my shyness and make sure I keep eye contact with her. While she does love to Domme me, she tends to act more sweet and kind as she busts my balls
Eye contact only applies if she is looking directly at the camera. In Ballbusting Mode fail to maintain contact results in 1 Brutal Hit.

Chanel Santini:
I'm a slut whore bitch for Chanel's Sexy cock, I need to worship it, feel it abuse and use any of my holes. I eagerly await for her to show just how much of a whore I am. Chanel is the one who convinced me that my first orgasm should be from anal stimulation alone. She would love to be the one who gives me my first anal orgasm of the year. She loves having her cock worshipped whether that means sucking it or being fucked by it. However, she also finds the prospect of ballbusting interesting, she can't figure out why I loved to be busted so much and loves to bust me herself to find the answer
While she does like busting me she see's it as a favor to me and so I must suck her cock whilst she brutalizes my balls. She may be as gentle or aggressive as she wants. If she wants her cock all the way down my throat then I get a throat full of cock(dildo). In addition at anytime she may stop busting me and take my ass and try to fuck me to an orgasm. Intensity and speed is up to you and can change throughout the fucking. The time spent fucking will be determined by the number of hits I would have gotten: Normal hits give one second, Hard hits give two seconds, and brutal gives 10 seconds. When sucking I will be using my large dildo, and when being fucked my smaller curved on. No ass to mouth

Malena Morgan:
A Wickedly Gorgeous Domme. She absolutely loves to toy with me in just about every way. She expects me to be the perfect little slut for her, any fuck ups results in even more Torment and abuse
Every time I fuck up in front of her results in an edge to be completed within 24 hours along with redoing any failed hits. I can do these edges at any time, I could do them during her torment or I can do it after the set. Fuck ups include but can be expanded: Missing a hit, Not hitting at the needed intensity, not flooring upon first hit, whimpering(happens often) and anything else she deems unsatisfactory.

Assignments
Trans Exploration: Each Month I am to name a Trans Model I'd love to have fuck me
Monthly List:
February: Aubrey Kate
March: Kimber Lee
April: Natalie Mars
Toys and additional ideas you may use to spice a set up
Chastity Cages: I have two metal cages. A normal one that I will primarily be locked in for the long term. And a Hybrid spiked one(Spikes can be added/removed via Alan key) that can be used in the short term for punishments or homework .

Ball Crusher: thick acrylic sheets with holes for my cock and balls. Can be screwed down to crush my balls. You may put me into this contraption in a set. I will replace any busting with: Normal hits give one second, Hard hits give two seconds, and brutal gives 10 seconds. Just be aware it takes time to put on and take off, so don't make me constantly take it on and off in short periods of time.

Bonger: A dense ball on a spring handle, Ideal for individual balls hits. Can deal a decent intensity to one ball with little effort

VR Headset: Oculus Quest great for viewing some VR porn videos

Adriana Chechik Fleshlight: Feels great, but I tend to edge quickly and have less control

Two Realistic Dildos, one smaller and curved and another one larger and girthier.

Urethral Sounds: I got a two sound, a small thin silicone one that vibrates and a longer beaded metal sound.

Metal Butt-Plugs: I got a set of three metal butt plugs, one small, medium and large one.

A vibrator: I have a magic wand vibrator, I can only use this for 20 continuous minutes as the motor tends to get quite hot after that.
Limits and Safety Concerns
For those who don't know me, I've been busting myself for years. I am well aware of my limits and when it is time to stop busting. For my safety I reserve the right to not do certain actions If I'll deem them to be unsafe or I am in an unsafe state. I usually stop If I see severe discoloring of my testicles, deep purple to black for example, or if I begin to bleed. That being said, don't worry about going over my limits as I will stop if needed and tell you in a feedback if and when this occurs.

I don't bust in chastity, its dangerous, especially at the intensities at which I bust at. Its a hard limit. I do like to fantasize being able to, but will not perform it in any fashion

Absolutely no ass to Mouth if anal is involved, its just gross.

Nothing public, I like to keep my private affairs private.
GoodGirl
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by GoodGirl »

Set for @BBBeanie:
#BBBeanieset
#WBGoodGirl
Before the set:
Disclaimer that I am not responsible if you seriously injure yourself. I designed this to be long and mean and push your limits. To really push your limits I can’t really judge that, I have to leave that up to you so I made it what I think is quite extreme and if for any reason you feel it is unsafe or that you need to take a break or stop altogether that is completely ok, it is designed to make you give up, there is no shame in it. If you need to take breaks in between section do so. This is all in good fun and it seemed like you wanted harder and more so I tried to do that. It still isn’t as brutal as I had imaged it when I thought it up I don’t think but I was struggling to make it more difficult while keeping it engaging so not just extra length and more flooring over and over. So you’ll definitely have to let me know how this is in terms of intensity for you if it could be more extreme or if I should dial it back. You will need your Bonger, Adriana Chechik Fleshlight, ball crusher, and large metal butt plug (optional). If you need to clean or warm up before using the butt plug and you want to use that come prepared. After the first part it’s divided up between 5 girls, you can visit them in any order you choose. Any items or rules given in one of the 5 sections only applies until the end of that section unless stated otherwise. Play safe and enjoy
Set:
In your mail you find a blank white envelope. Inside is a letter that just reads “If you want your deepest fantasies to come to life meet me 2:00 sharp” Below is an address. You don’t know who sent it but of course you’re gonna go. (the time you play it doesn’t matter)
You arrive at an abandoned mansion in a part of town you’d never been to. You knock on the door but there’s no answer. You let yourself in and call out. A minute later you hear someone approaching.
Well well well, look who decided to show up (light to medium hits to warm up)
I knew you couldn’t resist it when we teased you with all the stuff we’d do to you
We baited the hook and you took it hook, line, and sinker
You have no idea what’s in store for you, I almost feel sorry for you… Almost. Hit your balls hard now
From here on out this is the lightest you’ll be expected to hit and you’ll consider it a mercy when we let you hit this lightly
You’re either going to love this or hate it, I’d give it about a 50/50. Either way I’ll have fun
I’m so horny just thinking about it, I can’t wait to see what you look like when we’re done with you
How many times will you beg for us to stop?
And we’ll just tell you that you’re free to leave WHENEVER you feel like it but you won’t. You’ll stay and endure it because it’s what you want
So let me tell you a bit about how this is going to work. You’ll pick a number between 1 and 5 and based on that a different girl will come and bust your balls
Apart from that, obviously the rules are no cumming and no touching your cock. If you touch your cock apart from it being necessary to set up toys you will floor yourself
I want there to be no stimulation at all, just pure ballbusting, just the way you like it
One of the other girls thought that might be too mean so I’ll leave it up to you. You have the option to insert your large metal butt plug right now if you want to. It’s the only form of pleasure you’ll be receiving today. Maybe you can grind on it and it will help distract you. Or you can go without but you have to decide now and you can’t change your mind later.
I’ve been talking and not getting you properly warmed up enough. Brutal hits now
Floor yourself once then when you’re on the ground grab them tightly and squeeze
Keep squeezing and play with them in your hand
5 more brutal hits and I think it’s time to get started. We’re already running late and the girls don’t like to be kept waiting
She leads you downstairs into a full on bdsm dungeon basement with all of the toys and leather and machines you could ask for. She smirks seeing your eyes light up in excitement. She ties you to a big wooden X in the middle of the room with your legs spread and leaves you there. “When you’re ready just say a number between 1 and 5…. Oh, and the safeword is Hippopotamus”
My turn again, lucky me. I want you to put on your ballcrusher and you’re going to do exactly what you did for me last time and start loose and slowly tighten it to the maximum and hold it there for 5 seconds before loosening off and repeating for every image
How are your balls holding up? Are they aching yet? Have you taken any breaks?
Honestly, I want to see tears in your eyes as you beg for more
I want to see you crawl out of here because you’re unable to walk then show up again tomorrow and beg for us to do it harder this time
I told the girls to not hold back at all. I wanted to see how much you could truly take without Mila holding you back
I think the two of you have gotten too comfortable and she isn’t as mean to you anymore, but don’t worry, I won’t let up
And don’t think she’ll be coming to save you either, I hear she’s off taking care of GoodGirl now
You introduced them and now she’s off with him while you’re trapped here
I’ll take care of you though. Hold the maximum crush for 1 minute each picture now
I really do hope you fail. I want to be the one who finally breaks the mighty BBBeanie
And your punishment would just be me ballbusting you even more
That might sound like a reward to you but I want you to keep going even when it stops being pleasurable
I want to push you to the brink where even a masochist such as yourself couldn’t derive any pleasure from it
Tighten it all the way and leave it there until I’m done with you
Imagine me crushing you beneath my feet
Looks like you survived this round at least. How many do you have left?
Hi there, you may not know me, I’m relatively new to this little club and well I’m new to this kind of thing in general
I’m a professional athlete and the other girls saw me play and approached me with a very intriguing offer
I guess they liked how ruthless I was to the guys I was beating and my physical and wanted something of a ringer
So they’ve taken me on and started training me in this too
Of course I’m a natural. She punches you in the balls flooring you
She walks up to you and knees you in the balls and keeps her knee there squishing them for what feels like forever
Then she takes a step back and kicks you square in the balls
You barely catch your breath and look up to see her punch them as hard as she can
Then she starts treating them as if they were speedbags (very rapid hits)
I play volleyball, soccer, tennis, pretty much anything that involves hitting balls really hard. Oh and I box too
You imagine her spiking a volleyball but the ball is your nuts. Kicking a soccer ball. Hitting them with a racket
She grabs your balls with almost inhuman strength and twists them 180 degrees
She twists them back but won’t let go and you’re doubled over
You’re tougher than a lot of guys I face, maybe I should make you my new training partner
All the others kind of… broke
We should meet up some time for some more training, I think it could be mutually beneficial and I’m sure a few girls at the gym would love to meet you too. Here are a few of the girls that I work out with
Hopefully I’ll see you around
Well you had to expect I was going to be here. Ball destruction mode on
A chance to beat someone’s balls with no holds barred, no restraints or holding back
And not just anyone’s balls, the legendary BBBeanie’s
Fucking floor yourself
I want nothing weaker than brutal hits for me but I suppose you may do hard if you can’t take it
And do them as fast as possible, I don’t have all day
It’s a good thing we got you to sign a waiver for this. I’ve been sued a couple times for let’s just say making some boys “less than men”
The first time I was introduced to this in college a boy I really liked invited me up to his room and told me about his kink
He liked being hit in the nuts. I was very confused but he insisted it was ok and I wanted to make him happy. So I tapped him in the nuts
He looked me dead in the eyes and said “I want you to kick me as hard as you can, destroy me. Please.”
So I did. I only kicked him once but I heard a pop and then came the blood and tears and screaming
They actually had to remove his balls and the nickname kind of stuck
I thought my life was over, I’d have to change schools, I had to defend myself in court because no one would believe that he would ask for this
But then the funniest thing happened. More and more boys started knocking on my door and said they would pay me to kick them. Some had girlfriends who were too nice and could never hit them hard enough for them to be satisfied, others were just pathetic virgins who though my foot was all they deserved and it’d be the closest they’d ever gotten to getting a woman to touch them. It didn’t matter to me, I just made sure they signed the waiver and payed up
I’ve tried over the years to recreate that first kick that started it all and gone through a lot of guys, but I could never seem to kick as hard as I had that day
I want to try with you. Try to recreate that kick the best you can (not yet). One devastating blow. Not just flooring intensity, this is beyond that. One hit so hard you feel it in your soul and you wonder if you’ll be able to have kids. So hard that if the kick didn’t destroy them that you’ll be begging for me to just cut them off so you don’t have to feel that pain again. Get ready…
Now! Destroy your balls for me!
Mmm that was good but it wasn’t quite there was it? I think you can do better
Will you try one more time for me?
It’s not like I’m really giving you a choice. And in a place like this I don’t think a waiver was even necessary because if you have a problem we would just never let you leave
We could just hold you here against your will and no one would ever find you. There’d be nothing but ballbusting day in and day out
Grab your balls tightly and squeeze hard. Does this hurt after all the kicks or is it better?
When I release my grip of you we’re going to try that kick again so maybe you want me to never stop squeezing you
Keep squeezing the shit out of your balls and get ready to try that kick again
Do it again now!
You can stay on the ground and just rub your balls until I leave
Thank me for being so generous and giving you a break
And then thank me for kicking you. I can show you a kind of pain and that you’ve never experienced before
If you still have balls after this I’d like to keep testing that kick on you some other time. I believe there are some other girls who want to see you now
Time to put that tongue to some use. Grab your fleshlight of me and lick it while you bust yourself for me
I still find it hilarious, you could’ve had the real thing but instead you paid for a fake copy
At least you know your place that this is all you deserve
Imagine me sitting on your face and how wonderful I would taste
Feeling me cum against your tongue over and over again while I have unrestricted access to your balls
Floor yourself for me because I said so and stay then stay down on your knees
Imagine me grabbing you by the back of the head and holding your face against my pussy while I kick you in the balls
You would try to start humping my leg and I’d have to kick you away onto your back then come over and step on your balls with my heels
Emulate me crushing them under my weight as I move my foot around and dig my heel into them
Come on, make “me” feel good or I’ll stomp harder
Stick your tongue in as deep as you can, really get in there. Imagine lapping up all my juices and bring them out over my clit
Focus on the clit now, I do trust you know where it is. You do have more of a fixation on balls than vaginas though I think
Keep going until you think I’d be satisfied then you’re free to leave
Hi BBBeanie, grab your bonger for me
I want hard hits at minimum and I want you to only hit one ball at a time and switch balls every hit
I read about that HFO you had, it’s very interesting
What else I find interesting is how much you’ve been cumming lately, hands free or not. People have been far too lenient with you
I had assumed that one year in chastity also meant one year of denial and not cumming. But here you are cumming all the time
Other people might be ok with that but us girls here think that when you’re done this year we make you do next year too, and this time you won’t get to cum at all for the full year
That means no hands free orgasms, no ballbusting orgasms, no prostate orgasms
You will be our horny, denied, ballbusting slut for a full year and so help me, if you cum without our permission and I know Mila would try to make some sort of deal to win you back
But if you came at all in that year we would make this feel like a cake walk
It would be a week of you trapped in this basement with no letting up
Now add up all the hits per image and do half of them to your left ball first and then then other half to your right
Are you regretting doing this yet or have you not gotten there yet?
Just remember that you begged us for this
We’re really only giving you what you truly want
So you’d better enjoy this
Time to move on
After all 5 women have visited you:
Wow, I can’t believe you survived all 5 girls
I guess the only thing to do now is see you out
You can always come back and visit if you can sneak away from Mila
All the girls lined up by the door. To leave you have to say “Thank you for busting my balls” to each one and they will deliver one flooring kick then you are free. Take as much time as you need
You’re welcome BBBeanie. Floor yourself!
Always a pleasure. Floor yourself!
Take care. Come visit us again sometime Floor yourself!
Good Bye. Floor yourself!
She smirks at you and delivers another beyond flooring kick
You crawl out of the house on your knees with a smile on your face hoping to one day come back
My Rules:
Base rules:
Will use these until I'm warmed up then it'll switch to edge slut mode. It will switch automatically once I’m TOLD to edge the first time in a set unless you state otherwise. Stacking rules still apply to every other mode
25 strokes per image clothed or 100 if I deem what they’re wearing as incredibly sexy lingerie
50 strokes per image nude
1 edge for every 10/10 picture (stacks with all other rules)
1 edge for fishnet or garter with thigh highs (stacks with other rules)
5 ball slaps for high heels/femdom outfit
5 ball slaps for abs
Anybody on my list can be referred to as a mistress and they can add rules as you please except ruins so feel free to be creative and if I like it I will add it to my rules for that model.
Edge Slut Mode:
This will now be my default mode once I'm warmed up unless you state otherwise. I love being taken out to be played with, having my brains edged out and denied
1 edge for every picture (stacks with any other rules)
Ballbusting Mode:

5 medium ball slaps per picture (stacks with base rules and rules for favourites)
String can be used to tie up my balls if told to for hits but I don’t want to cum with them tied up
I just got a ballcrusher that can be used instead of slaps. Takes some time to put on and I don’t have any specific rules for it yet
Clothespins for my nipples or elsewhere can be used
Feminization Mode:
This mode is all about me being extremely subby and wanting to be treated like a girl. It can be used to make me wear a bra, panties, or sexy bodysuit, a collar, refer to my cock as “clitty”, suck on a dildo (bad dragon medium orochi), make me stroke on my knees, play with my nipples, tie me up with bondage rope, or eat any precum that comes out. There’s not really any set rules, it’s entirely up to the mistress to decide what they tell me to do. I like the idea of sucking a strap on or being forced to eat a girl out. I’m not really in a place where I can do anal stuff at the moment but have before and would like to again at some point. This mode can be paired with any other mode

Favourites:
Mila Azul: 1 hard punch per picture (stacks with other rules)
Emily Bloom: 1 edge per picture (stacks with other rules)
Gloria Sol: will simulate licking her pussy for 30 seconds if she shows a close up of it before doing my strokes/edges/ball slaps for the image
Aleksa Slusarchi
Nancy A
Rilee Marks
Malena Morgan
Killer Katrin
Dainty Wilder
Krystal Boyd
Ekaterina Chernysheva aka Katti Colour
Alisa Amore
Little Caprice
Eva Elfie
Veronica Radke
Elle Alexandra
Piper Fawn
Melena maria
Niemira
Hailey Leigh
Hunter Leigh
Elle Tan
Katya Clover
Sabrina Lynn
Tori Black
Aidra Fox
Carisha Maja
Marta Gramova
Naomi Swann
Bryci
Whitney Westgate – “The Destroyer” can punish or obliterate my balls how she sees fit
Liya Silver

General Idea:
I love being edged and denied. I may regret this but I want to be denied 80% of the time. I would like sets to either end in a full orgasm or denial. I like to feel like I’ve earned my orgasm with edges. I like games with a chance to cum. I like mind games and I want it to feel like everything I’m doing is for their pleasure or them using me for what they want. If I’m denied I like homework tasks like edges per day. I typically don’t go longer than a week without cumming. I like lots of stroking and edging as we well as cbt. I am a sub that likes being told what to do and pleasing mistresses and treated like a good girl or pet. I really like girls forcing me to eat their pussy. I would like to be referred to as good girl, slut, little toy, my pet, slave, or stuff to that effect. Preferred pics are solo, femdom, or lesbian. In order I prefer face, tits, slim body, pussy, then ass
Dislikes:
Ruined orgasms, holding edges, cuckhold, scat/piss, pictures with guys in them
Punishment:
If someone’s set makes me cum without permission, anyone can make me a punishment set where they can test the limits or break any rules and pretty much do whatever they want as long as it’s not in my dislikes. For example they could test the limits with extreme ballbusting or long denial period, etc.
The same punishment applies if I am told to cum and I disobey and don’t.
Last edited by GoodGirl on Thu May 26, 2022 8:56 pm, edited 3 times in total.
lmind
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by lmind »

BBBeanie wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 11:59 pm @Helequin and anybody else interested in HFO
@BBBeanie: YES! Thoughts on HFO:
Congrats! HFO is the dream! I'll have to check out these hypno recordings you used. I've mostly only achieved HFO with extremely erotic visuals, combined with extremely erotic audio (usually, girls cumming), combined with extreme horniness (usually from hard tease and denial over the course of several days), combined with intense PC flexing (likely stimulating the prostate somehow, internally), combined with a very specific, very clear fantasy. The fantasy is usually: "You can't touch yourself and you can't touch me until you cum (and finish cumming) hands-free. But I'll be touching myself the entire time and cumming as much as I want; and I really, really want you to join me. So, hurry up!" -- which is drawn from some very hot irl experience. The PC flexing gets pretty urgent and exhausting, and has triggered some incredibly long, frustrating edges where I just couldn't push myself across the finish line. Either my muscles get exhausted or I lose the fragile mindspace. I consider those edges a bonus. The HFO, when it hits this way, is more like the world's-longest-hangtime-ruined-orgasm. Absolute nirvana, just going on and on and on forever until it spills over. Breathtaking.

Your method (via hypnosis) sounds much more trance-like, less urgent, and less exhausting, but equally divine (and equally difficult), and perhaps more like a real orgasm, as opposed to a long-hangtime ruined orgasm. I have to try it!

I also want to achieve a pure prostate orgasm -- cock totally untouched throughout the entire process -- which I have yet to accomplish. I've gotten SO close with a prostate vibrator, but I always lose the willpower (and finish with a touch) or I lose the mindspace (and don't finish). I don't include prostate play in my normal rules, even though I love it, because it requires special setup and a bit more advance planning. And because I consider it a special experience, so I don't want everyone including it in every set (the same way I feel about tying up my cock and balls, or ball torture).

Also, I peeked at your set for milorrabo, and Mila is smoking hot here!! :love: She's hot anyway, but this was exceptional:
LeeroyJerkins wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 8:22 am The fact that lmind has been INACTIVE has made me feel a LOT better about my decision to delay playing his set ... if he had been active, I might have felt more pressure ... idk ... he'd probably be the FIRST to say "it was fine" but ... idk ... that's justhow I'm wired I guess! :lol:
@LeeroyJerkins: It was fine. ;-) Whenever you play it is fine with me.
GoodGirl wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 3:19 am
@GoodGirl: fb on fb, and looking forward to the set!
Glad you had fun. I thought you might like Smoky, based on your taste for slim bodies, but indeed her tattoos are not for everyone. I'm a big fan, but that's just me. In my social circle irl sometimes it seems like tattoos are the norm, so they feel very natural to me. But there's also a big difference between good ink and bad ink... and before I digress much further, I'll just say, I think Smoky's ink is outstanding.

Next time, I will probably stick more closely to your Favorites. As you already know, Krystal is on her way... :whistle:

Also, I peeked at your set for BBBeanie, and this whole Malena sequence is phenomenal! :w00t:
Given my rules, Malena (in that outfit) and then all those fitness girls would do unspeakable things to me! :lol:

I have to repeat milorrabo's set before I attempt your set, and I have company visiting for almost two weeks. So it might be a while before I finish your set. But I am super excited to try it, as soon as I can! Thank you!!
My Rules:
(new Favorite added!)
My rules require continuous stroking and edging at a certain pace for a certain amount of time, instead of counting strokes. I am a total fuckbunny edgeslut who lives to amuse friendly, fun-loving girls and help them cum.

Each image: Finish Stroking, then do the Edges.

Stroking:
Each image: Stroke for 90 seconds. On the first image, start slow.
  • Eye contact with me: :love: Stroke faster
  • Thigh/knee high socks or fluffy boots: Stroke faster
  • Totally naked: Stroke slower
  • Her eyes are closed: Grip tighter
  • Zoom in on just her face: Grip lighter
  • Ponytail or braids: :!: Stroke to this image for 30 extra seconds
Clarification:
Keep up the pace. Meaning: Start slow. But if there are ten "eye contact" pictures in a row, then I must keep stroking faster, faster, faster, and faster with every pic, even if the fast stroking causes me to edge.

The only way to start over again at a slow pace / normal grip is if the rules require an edge (see below). After a required edge, return to slow pace with a normal grip, as though starting over.

More than one girl does not increase the stroking time. Still 90s per pic.

Examples:
(eyes closed) + (naked + socks) = (stroke tighter) and (stroke slower + stroke faster cancel each other out) for 90 seconds = just (stroke tighter) for 90 seconds, no edges:Image
Edges:
  • Baseball cap: 2 edges
  • Sneakers: 1 edge
  • Sports bra: 1 edge
  • Yoga pants / sport shorts: 1 edge
  • Touching her own hair: 1 edge :!:
  • Thigh/knee high socks or fluffy boots: +1 edge, but only if there are other edges in this pic
  • On her knees, with legs spread: 1 edge and hold for 20s
  • This girl edged me already, on any earlier pic: She may optionally (your choice) tell me to skip the stroking for this pic, in exchange for +2 (or +3) more edges right away
  • 30s rest between edges
If rules require an edge(s) for this pic, then on the next pic return to a slow pace with a normal grip.
Clarification:
If she is wearing thigh/knee high socks, but she is not wearing anything else that requires an edge, then the thigh/knee high socks only require me to stroke faster, but they do not require an edge.

Examples:
(eye contact + socks) = (stroke faster + faster) for 90 seconds, no edges:Image
(eye contact) + (on knees with legs spread + socks) = (stroke faster) for 90 seconds, then (edge-and-hold for 20 seconds + edge again):Image
Torture:
  • Totally naked, with tattoos: Subtract 1 minute of stroking, and add 1 minute of palming
  • Totally naked, with unnatural hair color (blue, pink, etc.) : While stroking, stop and slap cock (hard!) once every 10s
  • Totally naked, with a choker or collar: Edge using 1-finger on the magic spot; hold it that way for 20s
Clarification:
Wearing only shoes, thigh/knee high socks, and/or stockings (and nothing else) counts as "totally naked."
For example, this counts as "totally naked" and tattooed plus colored hair, and thus requires me to palm and slap:
Orgasms:
  • Any failure must be ruined. I may choose to quit or continue after ruin.
  • After finishing the last image, if I want to cum, I must go back and repeat all images that required an edge(s), in order, but without the 90 seconds of stroking for each image and with only 10s between edges. (In other words, repeat all previous edges as quickly as possible) Then repeat, one more time in full, one image of my choice that requires an edge(s). Then cum.
  • If I choose to repeat the edges and attempt to cum, and I fail before the last edge, then I must ruin and quit.
  • Or I may choose not to repeat the edges and accept denial.
Favorite Models:
Lean, sporty, often small-breasted girls who just want to have fun...
  • Fay Suicide :love: :love:
  • Alice Wonder aka Serafina :love:
  • Guerlain :love:
  • Anjelica aka Krystal Boyd
  • Katya Clover
  • Elle Tan (new!)
  • Ekaterina Chernysheva aka Katti Colour
  • Julie Vee
  • Favorites rarely, in exceptional cases, may demand a different ending. (denial, ruin, touchless orgasm, or full orgasm)
  • Touchless, PC-flexing orgasm is extremely difficult and supremely frustrating, but it also gives me the longest, most mind-melting hangtime physically possible. Nothing else puts me in a more devoted, brainless, submissive headspace. I love it, but it requires a lot of time and intense build-up by one of my favorites at her absolute sexiest best. Even then, the odds of "success" are low, but I give it my all. Reserved for very special encounters.
  • Favorites are allowed to give homework.
-lmind
milorrabo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by milorrabo »

BBBeanie wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 3:43 am
Quick reply to @BBBeanie ;-) :

I liked hearing about the behind the scenes and it seems like you enjoyed making the Set too, so I'm glad to hear that :-D .

And sure, I'll be taking a break but I'll still be lurking (as you can see :lol: ), so whenever you want to try or do anything with your Bust or Bust project and you want me to get involved, hit me up without a problem! ;-)

And if you want to run the idea by me first, I'll gladly play it, even before taking a break too, I know I will enjoy it for sure! :-P Also, giving Feedback doesn’t take me that much time. I mean, the main reason I'm taking a break is because I don't have that much time to make Sets and I feel like I'm not giving as much as I'm receiving :-/ . So yeah, if you want to go for it now I'll play it and give you Feedback, and if you want to wait until I come back or whenever, I'll be down for that too :-D .

Anyways, thanks for everything and specially all the effort you put on this thread. :love:
:thankyou:
Playing Help Me Cum Please!

Co-author of Kyla's Party - webtease based on Help me Cum Please.
Ecik17
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Ecik17 »

Helequin wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 3:27 am
feedback on set

i loved this idea, and continuing the competition between the english and the french! Capri can host for me at anytime...she had me edging without permission during her intro!

as for order...i went in reverse order, starting with the french 4. I normally make the path hardest for those who so in order when given a choice, so I decided to mix it up. :smile: Random observations As I went along…
  • Ava Addams. her outfit was hot...and her rule, even more so...
  • Tina Kay, is not my favorite...but her rule of 120 bpm will cause a lot of edging...
    • Sophia Knight's rule of additional edges was so cruel...she also picked up a favorite photo.
    • Nikita Bellucci's rule was even harder. because i went in reverse, i was already edging out permission...and she just added to it.
    • Paige Turnah worked me over...and she got a favorite photo with her cumshot... :-D
    • Liza Del Sierra picked up two favorite photo...and im glad i came to her rule later.
    • Ella hughes picked up 2 quick photos and because of the order...a lot of edges without permission...its always those redheads!
    And at that point, the conclusion of the first round, i took a break. I had to. :blush:

later..
    i started round 2 a couple hours later. watching capri get fucked at the beginning, got me quickly to the point I was at by the end of round one..

i continued...but this time in order...because it was directed. More observations
    • so many edges for stella..and three photos..
    • ava...i needed that pain mode. i would have came without it.
    • and anissa too! but hers was diffrernt. the pain kept me from cumming, but her lewdness..gave her lots of extra photos..
    Then, it was time to answer capris question. Who won? I decided to use my favorite photos as a judge, which I collect throughout the set. Counting through them…both the French and British had 7 favorite photos… capri had 5 by herself!

I will say, that the french got to 7 favorites mainly on the strength of Anissa Kate. The British team, was consistently hot…the french, have just enough superstars to keep in the game! However to answer capris question...with a tie in favorite photos...i chose canada!

the only thing id change from this set, would be to shorten the time the special rule was to last from each model, maybe have it last just the next person on the opposite team, as a form of sabotage :-D towards the end, I was having a hard time keeping everything straight…the palming, busting…Stroking at speed. Of course, using 99% of my willpower to not cum may have reduced the brain capacity significantly :lol:

As for my favorite three from each side?
    British:Ella Hughes, Ava delush, Stella fox.
    French: Anissa Kate, Lou Charmelle, clea Gaultier

favorite photos..
    best photo of the set!
Playing the HMC game! My rules: My Rules
Mistypanda22
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Mistypanda22 »

lmind wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 6:54 am Your method (via hypnosis) sounds much more trance-like, less urgent, and less exhausting, but equally divine (and equally difficult), and perhaps more like a real orgasm, as opposed to a long-hangtime ruined orgasm. I have to try it!

I also want to achieve a pure prostate orgasm -- cock totally untouched throughout the entire process -- which I have yet to accomplish. I've gotten SO close with a prostate vibrator, but I always lose the willpower (and finish with a touch) or I lose the mindspace (and don't finish). I don't include prostate play in my normal rules, even though I love it, because it requires special setup and a bit more advance planning. And because I consider it a special experience, so I don't want everyone including it in every set (the same way I feel about tying up my cock and balls, or ball torture).
ive also always wanted to have a HFO, but ive not fully delved into either aspect with anal or hypnosis. i just never get around to trying it out, i guess?
please help me cum v2
woooooooo! birthday on 2/18!
LeeroyJerkins
Explorer
Explorer

Post by LeeroyJerkins »

Another mini-set for Mistypanda22:
Must I do everything for you, rabbit?

Mistypanda22 wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 8:23 amive also always wanted to have a HFO, but ive not fully delved into either aspect with anal or hypnosis. i just never get around to trying it out, i guess?
"Oh, gee ... I've always WANTED to have an HFO, but I never REALLY wanted one, because I never REALLY tried ... but, it's something I always WANTED to do ... I guess if I just complain to everyone and do nothing, maybe THAT will solve my problem ..."

The whiny boy reprises his role, I see ...

You're really lucky I found you in the forest, Misty ...

You'd be HORNY out of your brains and unable to cum ...

... unless some "mistress" told you to ...

You REALLY ARE one subby little bunny ...

... a classic case ...

Left to your own devices, you just don't have the drive to push yourself to achieve your sexual fantasies ...

That's why you need a domme like me. Someone who can be an authority figure. Someone who can hold you accountable ... someone who knows how to push you ...

... and make your dreams cum true.

Sometimes I think I can read your mind. Let me guess ...

You had forgotten that having a hands free orgasm was on your bucket list, and then BBBeanie mentioned it. Then you got to thinking, "Gee ... maybe I should try it! But, oh ... I don't know ... Malena owns my orgasms this month ... I'm such a talented and amazing little fuckbunny--the SPIDER MAN ... I'm the fuckbunniest fuckbunny of them ALL ... If I actually tried it ... I would probably cum on the first try ... and that would make Malena SO MAD, since she already claimed my first orgasm from denial for at the end of the Skirata set (whenever I get around to playing THAT marathon set) ... I KNOW how angry she gets when I disobey her ... best to not even try it ..."

OR, perhaps you thought, "I WANT to try it--I want to try it SO BAD, but ... I KNOW I'm not supposed to cum, and ... I want to be a good boy SO VERY MUCH ... it would just never work, because being a good boy for my mistress makes me hard and being a bad boy makes me soft ... I would listen, but ... I would just lay in bed for an hour and stay COMPLETELY SOFT the WHOLE TIME ... because disobeying my mistress fills with shame and destroys my erection ..."

Or, maybe it was the OPPOSITE, "If I listen without Malena's permission, that would go against her wishes. And if I did THAT, I would get punished ... and just the thought of getting punished by Malena gets me SO HARD ... I would cum FOR SURE on the FIRST TRY ... but, I'm actually a good little subby bunny and don't want to disobey her by cumming without permission, so ... I'll just avoid the temptation altogether ..."

Or MAYBE it was, "If I whine in chat loudly enough, maybe Malena will notice and MAKE me do it ..."

Yeah, that was it. It was that last one FOR SURE ...

... or maybe a combination of ALL of the above ...

I've got your number. I'm in your head, Misty ...

... and your orgasms are in my hands ...

Alright, fuck it. Just do it, rabbit.

I hate when subs whine, but, more than that, I hate when subs are disobedient ... and the only thing I hate more than disobedient subs ...

... is when they're unhappy and sad and depressed and all mopey ...

My subs should be hopping all around with big smiles on their faces. My subs should be the FUCKING HAPPIEST SUBS on the WHOLE FUCKING PLANET ... because they have me--the best fucking mistress EVER--as their mistress ...

So off you go, rabbit ... play that little HFO hypnosis thing ... and when you come back, you better have a HUGE fucking smile on your face because you came REAL BIG--your FIRST Hands Free Orgasm ... OR ... you failed, but, you're smiling SO big, because you had a fun time trying and NEXT time you'll do better and have a hands free orgasm and make me proud that you were able to achieve your goals thanks to my help ...

... just don't EVER fucking say "mama bear never supported my dreams" ... because I'm supportive as FUCK!

Now go have a nice time, sweetie!
https://shibbydex.com/file/90876e31-16d ... 1e8849a8b8
"The Importance of Being Jerkins" an adaptation by Leeroy Jerkins of Oscar Wilde's "The Importance of Being Earnest" for Milovana ...

Caprice: Well, ever since dear Uncle Helequin first confessed to us that he had a younger brother who was very wicked and bad, you, Leeroy Jerkins, of course have formed the chief topic of conversation between myself and Malena and Mia and the other girls of the thread. And of course a man who is much talked about is always very attractive. One feels there must be something in him, after all. I daresay it was foolish of me, but I fell in love with your swagger, Leeroy, and agreed to be your mistress-sub--since we're BOTH kinky switches ...

"The Leeprice Switchiversary" 6-22-22
GoodGirl
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by GoodGirl »

Set for @Ecik17
#Ecik17Set
#WBGoodGirl
Before the set:
This one’s very simple and is mostly just images. Enjoy
Set:
Hi slut, I’m going to cut straight to the chase
We all know how much you love cum
So today we’re going to see where you like it the most
Face
Tits
Or pussy
Face
Tits
Pussy
When you’ve done all 3
Now I think that I’m a bigger cumslut than any of these girls
So does it look better on my tits?
On my face?
Or both?
Of course after all that sticky cum these girls need to clean off
So why don’t you cool off as you watch them get clean
I think I clean up nicely too
Oh no. Well unfortunately for you, now that all the girls are all clean no one wants to get all sticky with cum
It looks like everyone got to cum except for you
Maybe next time it will be your cum on my tits
My Rules:
Base rules:
Will use these until I'm warmed up then it'll switch to edge slut mode. It will switch automatically once I’m TOLD to edge the first time in a set unless you state otherwise. Stacking rules still apply to every other mode
25 strokes per image clothed
50 strokes per image nude
1 edge for every 10/10 picture (stacks with all other rules)
1 edge for fishnet or garter with thigh highs or any lingerie that I find incredibly sexy (stacks with other rules)
5 ball slaps for high heels/femdom outfit
5 ball slaps for abs
Anybody on my list can be referred to as a mistress and they can add rules as you please except ruins so feel free to be creative and if I like it I will add it to my rules for that model.
Edge Slut Mode:
This will now be my default mode once I'm warmed up unless you state otherwise. I love being taken out to be played with, having my brains edged out and denied
1 edge for every picture (stacks with any other rules)
Ballbusting Mode:

5 medium ball slaps per picture (stacks with base rules and rules for favourites)
String can be used to tie up my balls if told to for hits but I don’t want to cum with them tied up
I just got a ballcrusher that can be used instead of slaps. Takes some time to put on and I don’t have any specific rules for it yet
Clothespins for my nipples or elsewhere can be used
Feminization Mode:
This mode is all about me being extremely subby and wanting to be treated like a girl. It can be used to make me wear a bra, panties, or sexy bodysuit, a collar, refer to my cock as “clitty”, suck on a dildo (bad dragon medium orochi), make me stroke on my knees, play with my nipples, tie me up with bondage rope, or eat any precum that comes out. There’s not really any set rules, it’s entirely up to the mistress to decide what they tell me to do. I like the idea of sucking a strap on or being forced to eat a girl out. I’m not really in a place where I can do anal stuff at the moment but have before and would like to again at some point. This mode can be paired with any other mode
Favourites:
Mila Azul: 1 hard punch per picture (stacks with other rules)
Emily Bloom: 1 edge per picture (stacks with other rules)
Gloria Sol: will simulate licking her pussy for 30 seconds if she shows a close up of it before doing my strokes/edges/ball slaps for the image
Aleksa Slusarchi
Nancy A
Rilee Marks
Malena Morgan
Killer Katrin
Dainty Wilder
Krystal Boyd
Ekaterina Chernysheva aka Katti Colour
Alisa Amore
Little Caprice
Eva Elfie
Veronica Radke
Elle Alexandra
Piper Fawn
Gillian Barnes
Kendra Sunderland
Anastasia Morna
Niemira
Hailey Leigh
Melena Maria
Hunter Leigh
Elle Tan
Katya Clover
Sabrina Lynn
Tori Black
Aidra Fox
Marta Gramova
Naomi Swann
Anya Olsen
Bryci
Whitney Westgate – “The Destroyer” can punish or obliterate my balls how she sees fit
Carisha Maja
Liya Silver
General Idea:
I love being edged and denied. I may regret this but I want to be denied 80% of the time. I would like sets to either end in a full orgasm or denial. I like to feel like I’ve earned my orgasm with edges. I like games with a chance to cum. I like mind games and I want it to feel like everything I’m doing is for their pleasure or them using me for what they want. If I’m denied I like homework tasks like edges per day. I typically don’t go longer than a week without cumming. I like lots of stroking and edging as we well as cbt. I am a sub that likes being told what to do and pleasing mistresses and treated like a good girl or pet. I really like girls forcing me to eat their pussy. I would like to be referred to as good girl, slut, little toy, my pet, slave, or stuff to that effect. Preferred pics are solo, femdom, lingerie, or lesbian. In order I prefer face, tits, slim body, pussy, then ass
Dislikes:
Ruined orgasms, holding edges, cuckhold, scat/piss, pictures with guys in them
Punishment:
If someone’s set makes me cum without permission, anyone can make me a punishment set where they can test the limits or break any rules and pretty much do whatever they want as long as it’s not in my dislikes. For example they could test the limits with extreme ballbusting or long denial period, etc.
The same punishment applies if I am told to cum and I disobey and don’t.