FB - This Is What You Wished For

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
jackiejoker
Explorer
Explorer

Re: FB - This Is What You Wished For

Post by jackiejoker »

Ok. i guess cumming without permission will have an harder punishment than just touching my cock while i'm under control ;)
Chico
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Chico »

Thanks very much for your hard work, really appreciated. If 20 days was enough for you, it is probably enough for us as well!
frakker2
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Lesbian
I am a: Switch

Post by frakker2 »

ruinedoh wrote:Unfortunately due to an unforeseen change in my workload I am struggling to find the time to write each part and I fear that I will get caught out and start to be behind on the teases which would ruin the whole concept of being controlled for 100 consecutive days. I thought it would be best to release all of what I have written so that the true subs that are doing this daily can end on some sort of happy ending without having to wait days at a time for the next part.

I really wanted to carry on but lately I have found myself rushing to get the parts written due to time constraints which have led to a decrease in quality of which I like to put into my teases. I hope you all understand, 20 days of control is better than nothing I suppose.
Take your time, it's ok to finish it at a later date, for people starting in the future.