My Shirt

You messed up? Couldn't stick to the instructions? Confess here and do better next time.
Foxhawke
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: My Shirt

Post by Foxhawke »

Great story Twalt, sounds like a lot of fun! :-D

I agree with the people above, that admitting to what the abbreviation meant took guts. But it seems to have been totally worth it.
Nika Ferlinghetti
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Nika Ferlinghetti »

*winks at joel* Might be more that a few days!

Nika
joeliwan
Explorer
Explorer

Post by joeliwan »

*grimaces back*

Aarrrgh, you know, going two or three days without orgasm isn't a big deal at all ... unless you can't stop thinking about it!! *pulls himself back together* Alright, I can do this. The strange mixture of temptation, excitement, and antici...pation is threatening to drive me a bit batty, but so far so good.

But Miss Nika, this is all really new to me, so any mercy you might choose to show as regards the speed of the 'something' for which I'm waiting would be much appreciated. In other words, 'Please hurry?!'

~joeliwan

P.S. Just in case this sounds a bit pushy, I don't mean it that way at all. You take your time, and I'll wait as patiently as I possibly can, knowing that you've been very generous thus far. Thanks again, ~j.

*edited to remove stray comma that was bugging me
Nika Ferlinghetti
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Well joeliwan, patience is a virtue. Montspam got his treat tonight. But you have to wait. Maybe Saturday, unless of course I change my mind.

Nika
joeliwan
Explorer
Explorer

Post by joeliwan »

Wow, talk about an instant erection. Miss Nika, you sure know how to tease.

So now I wait patiently, fearing this post may have convinced your beautiful devious mind to make me wait even longer.

Truly breathless with antici...pation,
~joeliwan
Nika Ferlinghetti
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Much better joel. Saturday is looking better and better for you.

Nika
joeliwan
Explorer
Explorer

Post by joeliwan »

Miss Nika, thank you so much. Saying 'it was worth the wait' would be a gross understatement. I thought about PMing you to give you a more personal thank-you, but since you didn't invite me to do that, I figured this would be more appropriate.

So let me just say that despite the awkwardness of the situation, when the time came it happened very quickly and was probably the best, most emotionally charged, orgasm I've had without another person present. Afterward I sat for about fifteen minutes just staring at my hands and the mess I'd made, allowing the adrenaline and endorphins to slowly work their way through my system. After a couple minutes of just staring, unable to think of anything in particular other than how amazing that was and how drained I felt, I began thinking what I'd write in my thank-you to you.

It's been my belief that the best things in life aren't simply about pleasure, but that they also teach us something about ourselves. Well, I've definitely learned a thing or two about myself in the past five days. Thank you again.

~joeliwan
Nika Ferlinghetti
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

What a fun and silly wanker you are. Staring at your mess for 15 minutes, god that made me laugh. Well, I'm glad you enjoyed my little story.

Nika
MontSpam
Explorer
Explorer

Post by MontSpam »

For those following this thread, my patience in awaiting my reward from Nika, as compared to joeliwan's impatience and angst, was quickly rewarded with a story from Nika (and clearly before joeliwan received his), which "punished" or "rewarded" me, depending upon your point of view, with a minimum 72 hour wait (or longer if I chose, which I did by adding a day) before entitling me to my "treat". The treat involved a masturbatory technique that was new to my experience, which added to its "quality", and arouses me a bit just thinking about it and writing this. It's a technique that Nika has used to "torture and tease" her loved one, and which permits a variety of orgasmic levels, depending upon her mood, including allowing complete relief to ruining an orgasm to delaying an orgasm to totally denying an orgasm. I unintentionally ruined mine, at least I didn't intend to ruin it, but ruin it I did. Perhaps an unintended consequence of not being able to use a partner's hands instead of my own. Yet, it was still an intense and rewarding experience and one that will be repeated and taught to my lovers. Thank you, Nika.
Last edited by MontSpam on Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nika Ferlinghetti
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

*blushes*

My my, what a wonderful report. Thank you dear.

I've kept Twalt quite busy, I do hope to hear from him soon.

Nika