edging game

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
9inches
Explorer
Explorer

edging game

Post by 9inches »

So I'm stuck in my empty office at work and have discovered a great game. I pull up videos on freeones and watch them on my phone. I can easily masturbate through my pants. Here are the rules. I try to stay on edge for as long as possible. If I come close to cumming I must do hands off, stop the movie and go back to work for at least 10 minutes. Then I can start again. Here is the wrinkle. If the movie suddenly stops to buffer I also stop immediately and go back to work. Since I'm at work it is impossible for me to cum. I can stay on edge all day. And if my wife is not in the mood I'm screwed, figuratively. Try it out.
spacerat
Explorer
Explorer

Re: edging game

Post by spacerat »

just my 2 cents...

for me this sounds like a great game to lose your job... even if nobody sees you, how do you get your work done? I bet your wife won't be "in the mood" for a long time if you lose your job because of this :whistle:
SexualChoc
Chat Moderator
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by SexualChoc »

Agree.
this is one of those ideas best left in fantasy world.

what I recommend is trying the same sort of game whit your wife in the same room!
See how "difficult" that is!
lol :lol: (never do something you don't want that was just a suggestion)
all2true
is my other profile. see my chastity belt link :
http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic ... 16#p139016
9inches
Explorer
Explorer

Post by 9inches »

You guys are absolutely right. I wouldn't normally but it was a slow day.