Jana's Lounge, 2011 (don't post here-see Jana's Lounge 2013)

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Late-Cummer
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Jana's Lounge

Post by Late-Cummer »

goodman wrote:
Jana wrote:Sounds like my boys are enjoying themselves today.
Thank you Jana. Today was amazing.
Jana wrote:Do you think I should let you cum at some point in these 30 days?
Yes, I think that you should allow us the opportunity to cum, with strict conditions. I don't think we should be allowed to cum just because we want to or because we are really horny, although I doubt that is your plan. I believe it should be part of demonstrating our commitment to you. A couple ideas include,
1) Fulfilling a very difficult task to earn the right to cum - not just lots of stroking or edges, but something that pushes our limits in other ways. Maybe make the task so difficult that we may choose not to do it.
2) Cumming in a humilating way.
3) Forcing us to make a decision to cum. We can cum, but we have to give up something.
4) Completing a task after cumming, when we are less horny, to prove we are doing it for you, not just the orgasm.

Jana, your teasing is incredible. I wouldn't presume to tell you what to do. I just want to let you know that for me a random orgasm would be somewhat dissappointing, although much appreciated. My desire is starting to consume my thoughts throughout the day, and night, since I haven't been allowed to cum. I don't want that constant yearning to end. I think that an intentional and devotional orgasm would maintain and reinforce that feeling.

In addition, or as an alternative, I also think that you may want to provide some relief through a ruined orgasm or milking. A ruined orgasm always leaves me horny, but the physical aching goes away. I have not tried milking, although it is an interesting concept.

Respectfully,
Goodman
All it takes is a goodman to speak out us boys' minds :-)
Mortomes
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Mortomes »

Looking forward to seeing you tonight Miss Jana!

I was a little confused about your favorites. I got the impression we're not allowed to look on day 8, and that after day 8 the topic will be taken down. How will we know if we won or not? Do we get a PM later?

Can't help but wonder what it is that is going to make us pass on the opportunity :\'-(
Yes, I can do it again.
janmb
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by janmb »

Mortomes wrote:I got the impression we're not allowed to look on day 8, and that after day 8 the topic will be taken down. How will we know if we won or not?
I believe that is the point, resisting the urge to know, as well as the urge for a possible reward ;-)

Ignorance is bliss :lol:
Yes, I most certainly CAN do it again!
Jana
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Jana »

Mortomes wrote:Looking forward to seeing you tonight Miss Jana!

I was a little confused about your favorites. I got the impression we're not allowed to look on day 8, and that after day 8 the topic will be taken down. How will we know if we won or not? Do we get a PM later?

Can't help but wonder what it is that is going to make us pass on the opportunity :\'-(
Yup, I'll send a PM day 9 to those whose pics/vids I picked.

Talk to you soon...
subsub
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
Dom/me(s): Mistress Kendoll

Post by subsub »

Control.
For me it's all about control ,and now
I'm Jana's to control(sexually at least )
I can feel my limits stretching (ie shaven and J marked ).
Posting of pictures and video both of which are revealing .
Really not even thinking of disobeying .
Only the end of day 7
Mortomes
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Mortomes »

The chat was amazing Miss Jana. It was absolute torture to see you saying CUM FOR ME, and then knowing I can't actually cum.

Congratulations to you ferret :lol:
Yes, I can do it again.
janmb
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by janmb »

Indeed, thanks for the great chat event, and further congrats on hitting record chat room attendance :-D
Yes, I most certainly CAN do it again!
joxer
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by joxer »

Jana wrote:You see, I bet there are many of you who get much more excited about the idea of 30 days of strict, complete denial than the idea of cumming here and there. Anyway... do share your thoughts...
although i was initially sold on the idea of being controlled for a month - the appeal being told when to stroke and when to cum - i'm increasingly fond of the idea that we're kept cumless and teased for the duration. of course that's not to say that You won't dangle hope and temptation in our way, but then pleasing You gets all the sweeter with our frustration.

keep us dripping and aching and blueballing and loving it, Miss!

-jox
ownme33
Explorer
Explorer
Dom/me(s): No
Sub/Slave(s): No

Post by ownme33 »

I think ultimately I would wish that we do get to cum at some point before the 30 days are up...however, I am intrigued about the possibility that Jana will push me past my personal best denial period.
Either way, keeping us guessing is the best part of the experience so far.
Princess Penny's Subject Number SL02
teasemepleaseme
Explorer
Explorer

Post by teasemepleaseme »

congrats to ferret, had to leave before the chat was over, but maybe it was for the best :-P . Jana when you told us to stroke 1 or 2/second i had to go even slower, more like 1 stroke/10 seconds. I guess ferret deserved it though, seeing as though he put us before himself.wonder what would have happened if he stroked instead of us :wall:
stick99
Explorer
Explorer

Post by stick99 »

I don't know why Jana kicked me I was doing good but she didn't give me the new code for the next 5 days :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:
Zoli
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Zoli »

I'm going crazy.. Last night I was dreaming about that I'm roped to a chair and a blonde girl is stroking and sucking my cock, and when I need only one stroke she stop and I just see my J on my cock. Then she said 'I can cum If..' and I just woke up, It was really frigthening

Before tease I didnt tought that I can manage not to cum for 10days, but here I am and getting crazy:)

Thank you Miss Jana
denton
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by denton »

Nice dream, Zoli :-P

I am anxious about day 8.. i fear it's not going to be what i hope for :w00t:
“Shame to say, though. Lack of pussy will change even a good man's demeanor.”
Bunk Moreland (The Wire)
Mortomes
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Mortomes »

I'm both excited and worried about what's coming today.... (pun intended)
Yes, I can do it again.
saahase
Explorer
Explorer

Post by saahase »

I am sorry to have missed the chat last night. The hours just didn't work out as far as my schedule goes.

To Cum or not to Cum... a good question. I agree with many here that said there should be a price. Maybe not some huge hard task, that only a couple could complete. Something that everyone could easily do, the get rewarded with the choice to Cum. But also knowing that there would be a severe price to pay if we do make the choice.
Ultimately the choice is yours Jana. Over the last week I have begun to feel very confident that you will do the best thing for each of us.