Jana's Lounge, 2011 (don't post here-see Jana's Lounge 2013)

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Swarley
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Jana's Lounge

Post by Swarley »

looking forward to todays tease
Jana
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Jana »

Sounds like some of my boys had a tough time with just a medium day... yesterday was my first step in proving to you the silliness of the "limits" concept. I hope it's sinking in...

And yet... after all that, you're probably still eager to pump that cock again already! Well..

on that note...

Day 4 is now posted.
dragoul
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by dragoul »

Nezhul wrote:And how can you tell is she trustworthy or not anyway? Is this about confidence that nothing bad will happen to you or what? Well, if so, than 90% of the teases here are completely trustworthy. Moreover, I'm 99% sure there will be CBT involved in those sessions, so basically models in the teases without it (that don't make you even hurt) are actually MORE trustworthy than Jana, as she actually may ask you drop an orange on your balls from 1 meter high.

What exactly IS this trustworthy thing anyway. As I see it in such a context that's just a word, as you actually will not ever be involved in a relationship that requires trust as is. What can you trust her with? I don't know. Nothing, I guess. And I don't mean that she will lie to you in any way. What I mean that there's actually simply NO points you can entrust a girl on a distant relationship. :-|
She never promised to be nice. She even said, that she will be harsh sometimes, if I recall correctly. So I think having to suffer for her and being in pain from time to time is part of the deal. But what I think, what we can expect is that she will for example never make us wear nipple clamps for more that 20 minutes in a row because this is dangerous and can cause permanent damage to the tissues. And that she will never make us do things, that make us uncomfortable in a way that they might interfere with or personal lives. This is what I think, trustworthy means. And this is - judging from all prior teases from Decker - what she is!
Last edited by dragoul on Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jolene
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by jolene »

:weep: I have let Jana down,
After the day one tease i was unable to get online for a couple of days. Now i am unable to continue with the teases.

I have decided tho that since i committed to Jana that i would not cum for 30 days that i will continue to deny myself until the 30 days are up.

I hope everyone that is still involved in the tease has a great time with it. I just wish i could have continued

Thanks Jana for giving me a chance in the first place. I'm sorry i let you down
submale01
Explorer
Explorer

Post by submale01 »

please help, I have done day one and day two and posted my picture. I have tried to enter the code for day 3 but it doesnt seem to work.

I am now going to work for the next 12 hours, oh how i love working long shifts at weekends.

Can anyone please suggest what i am doing wrong.

Thank you
joxer
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by joxer »

submale01 wrote:please help, I have done day one and day two and posted my picture. I have tried to enter the code for day 3 but it doesnt seem to work.
you need to enter the invitation code from Miss Jana's pm first, then the day code. but since we're now on Day 4, i don't think the code for Day 3 will work any more.

-jox
janmb
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by janmb »

Thanks to Decker for letting me join the party - albeit a couple days late.

Looking forward to some extended duration control, apart from the Giving up control series, I haven't had anything like that since back in the days of LMJ's reign :-D
Yes, I most certainly CAN do it again!
jolene
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by jolene »

I don't want to bother you by sending a PM

but Jana if you read this please give me another chance? i know i don't deserve it but after completing day 1 i lost access to the internet for a couple days and i can no longer continue with the teases.

i want to thank you for putting on this month, and i want to say that even if im not allowed access again that i will continue with my 30 days of denial.

Maybe if you decide to try this again i can prove myself

Thanks
submale01
Explorer
Explorer

Post by submale01 »

It looks like because i was working the long shift over the weekend i have missed day 3. I was so hoping to continue with the tease as well.
les
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Dom (Male)
Sub/Slave(s): My serfs
All 2 True is head Serf

Post by les »

so many have not the commitment.
Expecting rule changes.

Next time
If there is a next time.
                                          Lord Les
                                 Be careful what you wish for!

Growing OLD Is Inevitable,
          But Growing UP... Is Optional
                    OR
                              Why do I have to stop being a KID now I can afford it.

                                
                                                                                                                                                   
stick99
Explorer
Explorer

Post by stick99 »

hey guys where is the Jana's assignments :closedeyes: :closedeyes: :closedeyes: :closedeyes:
Last edited by stick99 on Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nezhul
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Nezhul »

As it have been said many times earlyer, you missed your chance. You must complete the session the day it is released. When the next one is published, the previous is deleted. They are on day 5 or 6 now already, so no day 2 for you. You should have been faster.
Check out my new site, and read SexTV story there!
Also I have the DARK section that features feature Erotic Horror.
I also launched a SubscribeStar recently! Please come check it out!
Updated whenever I feel like it. :wave: :love:
pete_ger
Explorer
Explorer

Post by pete_ger »

I love the time schedule, and that I have to report to Jana once a day or I'm out. No skipping days or slacking. Makes my submission to her feel more real. :love:
denton
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by denton »

It does so indeed.. really looking forward to day 5! feels like it's been forever
“Shame to say, though. Lack of pussy will change even a good man's demeanor.”
Bunk Moreland (The Wire)
upforitall
Explorer
Explorer

Post by upforitall »

Hello All.

Just completed day 5's tease and the anticipation, frustration and captivation continues.....

i had fun trying to explain to some of my friends why i had shaved my body hair off after showering at the gym the other night.....I'm going to have an even harder time trying to explain Jana's last request if i don't manage to keep myself covered up.

I hope you are all enjoying the series as much as I am.

Thank you Miss Jana.

xx