Alternative control; delete

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
shell
Experimentor
Experimentor

Re: Alternative control; delete

Post by shell »

tennisbuff wrote:So how is Shell as a domme? Is she strict?
Hello tennis *smile*

I liked all2true's explanation of me....
shell has a very soft sensual style that is subtle and wicked.
She gives suggestions, often but somehow they seem to be commands..
Having watched Lady X for a long time....perhaps I learned a few things from her, but my style is different then Her's. She had ways of doing things and I have my own ways. But having watched her....having taken notes......I suppose that gave me ideas to grow with.

I believe Lady X was the one that originally came up with the wash cloth idea. It came to her out of the blue, just like most of my ideas just come to me. *smile*

And......I am rambling..... *lol*
shell
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by shell »

all2true wrote:Not to worry Sir, yo are the Strictest Dom here, period!
shell has a very soft sensual style that is subtle and wicked.
She gives suggestions, often
but somehow they seem to be commands..
Thank you darlin.....that was very sweet and pretty accurate.
I finally tried her idea of the washcloth.. it really is an interesting feeling
and It REALLY makes you want to stroke like NOW!
very, extremely frustrating.
If you look at the "You'want more" series that are actualy interactions with the Dom Mistress C
you may see some slight similarities is use of a soft sensual style
that Apears to give very little but ends up driving you insane with desire.

Shell, if you read this.. You are and always have been a friend!
I hope it in no way offends you, for me to write this and if it does/ or did/ or does later
I will edit or delete this.
Nothing you wrote above or below was offensive to me, luv. *smile*
I am still jealous of those who are extremely fortunate they have
even a small piece of your time as a subby.

I hope you days of happiness and joy
after your loss.
I know that you are still jealous and I am going to "suggest" that you work on that. Jealousy is not a "pretty" emotion.
Have you considered when I take someone under me, the way I have with Til, that you could be doing the task that I am putting the other person through.
When I was working with Ned a month or so ago...there was at least one other sub, that did the tasks, right along with him.

So, I say....if you want what they have.........just do the task....talk about it here.....and enjoy. *smile*
A poem for shell (off topic a little)

May the sun shine brightly where you walk
as angel's touch and talk
Each car and house an plant
give and grant
a sense of something more
of the great 'what is in store"
so you can play and dance
in the cosmic romance
of you and we
and thou and thee
and the Great Three
Who laugh and dance happily.

Your good friend. SC
Thank you for the poem, it is beautiful. *blushing smile*
shell
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by shell »

dr.d wrote: your welcome Shell , have fun
*brightly smiles*

It was wonderful to see you posting here, Master. I so enjoy it when I see something you have written...your words bring me joy. *smile*
shell
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by shell »

So, Til.......*brightly smiles* Why don't you tell me how you are doing.....please give lots and lots of details.....
Have you begun to feel the intensity yet? Are you beginning to want to touch your cock? Are you anywhere close to begging me to end this torture??

Tell me Til......tell me all of it! *wicked smile*....Oh, and of course all the others reading about your dilemma. *wicked laughter*
les
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Dom (Male)
Sub/Slave(s): My serfs
All 2 True is head Serf

Post by les »

all2true wrote:
I finally tried her idea of the washcloth.. it really is an interesting feeling
and It REALLY makes you want to stroke like NOW!
very, extremely frustrating.

I am still jealous of those who are extremely fortunate they have
even a small piece of your time as a subby.

Well my "sexy serf".
You really love pushing for more.
Lets see ... . . . . . . . . .
                             Lord
                                          Lord Les
                                 Be careful what you wish for!

Growing OLD Is Inevitable,
          But Growing UP... Is Optional
                    OR
                              Why do I have to stop being a KID now I can afford it.

                                
                                                                                                                                                   
Tillit
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): The freaking army, it controls half of every day of my life so there's a big limit to anything I can do at any time
Sub/Slave(s): None... yet muahaha...

Post by Tillit »

Well first I'd like to thank Shell and everyone for the kind comments!

I'm sorry I didn't replay or write I just didn't have much time to do so

The last two days were really hard to deal with... weeing is really hard without hands I've got no idea how do girls manage... but a big bravo to all :w00t: ............... oh and itching can only be passed away by shaking my hips in the air like in the '70s....... funk yea!

So far no exceptional arousal

Now... yesterday was the first time I actually started feeling some need
I was on chat with my Sub (pink_panties which should also be writing on this thread today)...... and my balls really started to ache I tried undoing it weeing or taking a dump but the pain didn't subside until I went to sleep...... which I had to wrap that warm washcloth on my penis and sleep
This time I nearly burnt myself but it went ok... it cools down really really fast and before a minute passed the cloth was at room temperature.... I tied a lace on the base on it to prevent it from falling like the previous night..... and went to sleep

Woke up after two hours and felt I had to release my cock from the lace and did so.. and returned to sleep

By morning when I woke up my bed was really wet from the cloth and made it sticky business to get out of (High humidity and heat)... my balls were all fine.... and the day went on like previously

Now that I came to sit and write it... my balls started aching again.. but much less now =]

I'm sorry but I can't help feeling your shoulder is just so cold.
Atma
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Atma »

A hot water bottle, or even a drink container filled with hot water is much better for retaining heat, and less messy.

Placement on genitals is great, but also great when placed on the abdomen. I find that it really calms sexual anxiety and makes you receptive to pleasure (and feels quite pleasurable in its own right).
Tillit
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Dom/me(s): The freaking army, it controls half of every day of my life so there's a big limit to anything I can do at any time

Post by Tillit »

Atma wrote:A hot water bottle, or even a drink container filled with hot water is much better for retaining heat, and less messy.

Placement on genitals is great, but also great when placed on the abdomen. I find that it really calms sexual anxiety and makes you receptive to pleasure (and feels quite pleasurable in its own right).

I will take that in notice!!

Sounds really great I'd love to just lay it warm and cosy on a woman's abdomen before I kiss her all over
les
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Dom (Male)
Sub/Slave(s): My serfs
All 2 True is head Serf

Post by les »

Atma wrote:A hot water bottle, or even a drink container filled with hot water is much better for retaining heat, and less messy.

The point is the cloth cooling.
                    When I did I reheated every hour.
                                        For 18 hours I think.
                                          Lord Les
                                 Be careful what you wish for!

Growing OLD Is Inevitable,
          But Growing UP... Is Optional
                    OR
                              Why do I have to stop being a KID now I can afford it.

                                
                                                                                                                                                   
Atma
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Atma »

Oooooh, I see
shell
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by shell »

Enjoys reading about your ......fun! *wicked smile*

So, how are you doing today, Til? Are you getting closer to begging me for......some touching???? *wicked smile grows
all2true
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Slave
Dom/me(s): Looking for a dom/domme
Sub/Slave(s): I am a subby!

Post by all2true »

I know that you are still jealous and I am going to "suggest" that you work on that. Jealousy is not a "pretty" emotion.
Have you considered when I take someone under me, the way I have with Til, that you could be doing the task that I am putting the other person through.
When I was working with Ned a month or so ago...there was at least one other sub, that did the tasks, right along with him.

So, I say....if you want what they have.........just do the task....talk about it here.....and enjoy. *smile*
(deep blushing)
:blush:

Um well Les will probably have me to busy.. :look:
and I really do Like his style :yes:
and have no plans to leave, his tutelage :bow:
maybe, if there was some 'lending' time... :?:
Tillit
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Tillit »

First.... I did something wrong today.... I had to wake up after 2 hours of sleep and remembered the first task you gave me which was to play with my morning wood.. and I recalled it helped me wake better
So I humped my mattress for 5 minutes and woke up brand-new

Something's broken....... I'm already denied for 5 days and still...... I don't feel the slightest urge to do anything about it..... other than that one time my balls ached...... my body remains pretty much uninterested for some reason :unsure:

Maybe it's the emotional values.. or just the unavoidable drama

This will be mt last night sleeping with the cloth.. I'm going for two nights stationed now.... I'll need a new occupation lol

The fact I can't touch my cock is hard to ignore... have to sit while pissing... and it's not getting to clean in showers............ itching it looks like '70s dancing
Tillit
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Tillit »

Ok...... now I think my body is giving signs.......

I was on chat with pinky..... my balls again began to assume presence... I had to leave in order to meet a friend.......... the pain did subside at time....... but............... then........... it started amplifying...... drastically....... half of my attention was diverted to "omg wtf"......... she didn't notice it that's for sure.. we had nice time........... I'm still too fucking shy or mind-broken to act accordingly to what she probably expects of me..................... but that's just me......

I still don't feel horny...... or aroused by anything....... just this static dull pain......................... I seriously hope I'll have a wet dream so it will subside somewhat :huh:
shell
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by shell »

Tillit wrote:
I still don't feel horny...... or aroused by anything....... just this static dull pain......................... I seriously hope I'll have a wet dream so it will subside somewhat :huh:
It's because of those words, that I am ceasing this particular round of teasing. You and I have already discussed this privately, so it comes as no shock to you.

I release you from not touching and from not cumming. We will begin something new.....soon. *smile*