A favor to ask

We try to keep the advertising to a minimum on Milovana. So if you have a page or product to talk about, please use this forum. Everyone else is welcome to respond with their two cents.
architect2010
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

A favor to ask

Post by architect2010 »

Hey everyone!

I've been a long time lurker of the site and have finally started to move from pure fantasy to real life exploring. Me and my wife have started to explore both of our submissive sides and I would love to get feedback, ideas, and such as we go through this.
We created a blog and are starting to tell our story as we explore and love making friends and getting outside opinions and such on our journey. I've included the link to it below. To give you guys a bit more info for any suggestions or ideas I love humiliation, forced situations, and sexual service. She loves being controlled roughly, tied up, and etc. But as I mentioned we both are just getting started and are still figuring out what all we like and enjoy which is why we would like to hear from others and share our story to help others out as well.
Thanks in advance,
J
http://beginningofsubmission.blogspot.com/
curioussubby
Explorer
Explorer

Re: A favor to ask

Post by curioussubby »

Welcome!

I checked your blog out and loved it! Keep up the updates. I'm very happy that you found such a lovely partner to share your kinky fetishes with :). Best of luck to the both of ya!
Miss Jay isn't the cocktease we Deserve, but the one we desperately Need!
architect2010
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by architect2010 »

Thanks! I am very lucky to have her and it should be a great experience
architect2010
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by architect2010 »

Thanks so much everyone for looking at the blog! I really appreciate it and hope that some good ideas and comments come out of this. Angel wanted me to tell you that to submit any ideas you want to as a comment on the site and she will try some of them out this week on me. Thanks again everyone! Yet another reason to love the Milovana community
slaveashish
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by slaveashish »

great blog man.keep thm coming