Feedback for Tila Tequila

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
submatt
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Feedback for Tila Tequila

Post by submatt »

Let me know what you think.
Salerio
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Salerio »

Firstly, let me thank you for the Christmas presents. It's rare I get anything this enjoyable on the 25th, let alone the 24th.

Specifically with regards to Tila, I think the looping mechanic is something that will really prosper. I mean, obviously there's space for dreaming, but I'm unsure of the full extent of Nyx's powers. What would really kick it up another notch would be if there were multiple endings. Right now, every time you go through, you're faced with the hard/soft/30 sec task. However, if there were three or four of these, and they were random each time, I think that would be even better. Unsure if it's doable, though.

Regardless, you do a ton of great work around here, and I'm sure I'm not the only who who appreciates it.
camel
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

My feeback

Post by camel »

TT4 was my favorite, but the ending had bad timing. What if someone starts cumming at "3"? Even if he ruins it, there's no way he's able to hit "Continue" in time.

I think Tia is overhyped. If I had never seen her before, I'd have liked it all more. I know it's hard to find that many hot pics of the same woman, though, famous or not.

I liked TT5 a lot, too.

TT1 was boring for me.
camipco
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by camipco »

I'm only up to 3, and it was awesome. Fucking impossible, but very hot. I'd like to see the stay-soft element integrated into other teases.
ginjon
Explorer
Explorer

Happy Bunny

Post by ginjon »

I must say I am very impressed, very inventive and some seriously good ideas. I absolutely love the idea of being able to cum, but only in a certain (very challenging) way. The keeping soft one, number 3, was difficult, and I just completed it at the third attempt. I love the idea of keeping going until you can do it. I'm very impressed.

These are easily my favorite flash teases, and probably my favorite teases in general, so far.

Well done!
kevins
Explorer
Explorer

Post by kevins »

I loved the mystery of not knowing what the next "theme" was going to be. For example, staying soft really surprised me.

Thanks.
toren1234
Explorer
Explorer

Post by toren1234 »

Loved most of them. She's hot as hell too.

Great work and many thanks Matt!
I'm pretty much in love with Kate

When I'm not denying myself, this girl gave me a strict "cum in 60 strokes or less" policy that I follow when I'm looking at pics of her