cuckold and flash teases

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
nippyc
Explorer
Explorer

cuckold and flash teases

Post by nippyc »

I love the flash teases that are starting to pop up! I hope one with a cuckold theme comes soon as I always find those quite hot.

Regarding cuckold could that tag be added, as there are a number of teases with a cuckold theme, but you can't tell unless they have it in the name without tags.

Cheers!
sissypatseybelle
Explorer
Explorer

Cuckold, Humiliation & Chastity Theme

Post by sissypatseybelle »

OMG I agree! I find the Cuckold Theme wonderful, but would also love it combined with Humiliation and Chastity! Nothing seems as submissive to me as the wonders of a Dominant Perfect Woman who uses me, and my resources, then turns around and makes me her Cuckold. This is a delicious feeling enhanced when she humiliates me with "cleaning her and her stud with my tongue after an intercourse that I am denied" and as the ultimate Humiliation, a element of Tease and Denial, in the form of my being her Chastity slave, who is not worthy to be unlocked, because of a tiny useless cock unable of satisfying her needs! A Beautiful Theme!!!