My day at the nut house.

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
Salt
Explorer
Explorer

My day at the nut house.

Post by Salt »

So there I was, suffering from who knows what, depression? no, maybe, who knows.. I end up going to an EAP (employee assistance program) and they refer me to this counselor to help me with my issues of being crazy. I'm nosy as hell so as I"m talking to the counselor, I read everything she is writing upside down.

One of my issues was basically I am terrible being around people, I just don't get along and I am really self conscious about not fitting in, to combat this, I regularly try to go out to shopping malls and movies and whatnot and just expose myself so that I get used to being around people.

Now when I told her that, she wrote "already exposed to CBT" and I laughed straight to her face. I had to cover quickly and I found out that theres something else CBT stands for

CBT

Whats really funny to me is that I can read that article and switch CBT meanings, and it makes perfect sense to me. Just figured i'd share, and let everyone know that cock and ball torture works!!!!
state of denial
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Submissive

Re: My day at the nut house.

Post by state of denial »

That is too funny.

SoD
Not getting what you want is the best part of wanting what you can't get!
sleepy_rob
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by sleepy_rob »

In England the test to get a Moped or a Small CC bike is called the CBT test. I always think that it is something I would want to try and see if I could pass as long as it has nothing to do with bikes.
secretoktober
Explorer
Explorer

Post by secretoktober »

At work as part of our ongoing training and development we regularly have all sorts of CBT assigned to us.

In this instance it stands for Computer Based Training but I always have a little chuckle to myself.
ballsfull
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by ballsfull »

secretoktober wrote:At work as part of our ongoing training and development we regularly have all sorts of CBT assigned to us.

In this instance it stands for Computer Based Training but I always have a little chuckle to myself.
:lol: I think I work in the same place!! :lol:

And yes, brings a little chuckle to myself as well when I hear the term used.... :-P
Working on exploring "Bondage_Barbi_Doll"'s limits......as well as pushing that little horny slut Stephi's boundries... Plus denying a few other little show-off cock-teasers too...
MartinC
Explorer
Explorer

Post by MartinC »

SM terms and mundane terms can often be mixed up. Imagine being tied naked and spreadeagled, and hearing your domme say "Time for me to hit the sack."