The Chastity Challenge | Earn Your Orgasm!

You can find important news and current events here.
seraph0x
Administrator
Administrator

The Chastity Challenge | Earn Your Orgasm!

Post by seraph0x »

Hey folks,

We said we were going to launch a chastity-centered challenge in November, so it's time to make it official. The Submissive Challenge has expanded. Say hello to the Chastity Challenge.... [Note: In January, 2011 The Chastity Challenge became Earn Your Orgasm!]

Rather than start another site, we figured we'd just add it to the existing site. For those who aren't members of The Submissive Challenge, here is how it works: For 9.95$ a month you get access to all of our current challenges and any future ones:

- Ali's Tantric Submission Challenge is the one we started in June and it deals with all the interesting things you can do with your body, tantra, BDSM and submission.

- Earn Your Orgasm Challenge [NEW!] delivers daily chastity instructions straight to your inbox. Sometimes they're interesting, sometimes interactive, oftentimes they're just plain evil. How far will you go to have an orgasm? ;-)

After sign up you can choose freely to receive daily emails for either one or both and you can access them both on the site of course.

Think of it as never ending inspiration. Our archives already contain almost two hundred entries with two new ones being added daily. Being a member for the last five months really has given me a new appreciation for just how often "daily" really is. I'm two weeks behind right now. :-D

Subscribe right now!

Thanks again for all your support! This project is the engine that keeps the lights on at Milovana. :smile:

Once again as a reminder: If you don't like to pay for your play, there is a way to get a free membership... Write a Challenge! If we use your Challenge you get a free month. Look at the free samples to get an idea what a challenge looks like and send your submissions to [email protected].

Cheers,

Seraph0x :-)

*The message was updated by Alison.
Alison
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: The Chastity Challenge | Earn Your Orgasm!

Post by Alison »

Hello my darlings!

After several months of playing in the realm of Chastity, I'm acutely aware that it means different things to different people... I was asked by a number of folks to create a Chastity Challenge. But really, my darling boys and girls... you didn't want to really be denied. Instead, what most of the participants wanted was a chance to Earn Their Orgasm. To see how far they could go, and how hard their buttons could be pushed.

The Chastity Challenge is now Earn Your Orgasm.

We didn't just do this without warning. We spent several days asking those folks who are in the Challenge to give their feedback, and as you know, I posted on the boards as well.

There is no requirement to send a Challenge to play. I've got lots and lots of wicked ideas on things I will want you to do to earn your orgasm. The reason we put that in is that there are definitely folks who don't like to pay for play, and we want to help them by giving them a way to play that is free.

I hope everyone is have a fabulous new year.

Love, Alison
Alison
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: The Chastity Challenge | Earn Your Orgasm!

Post by Alison »

Hey Again...

The problem with being a fearless explorer is that sometimes when you try things, they fail.

There was a lot of begging in my inbox for a Chastity Challenge... and so we did one... and the response for a paid construction... weak...

It became the Earn Your Orgasm Challenge... and then I started getting a different sort of feedback... the Earn Your Orgasm Challenge was diluting the Original Challenge... have two Challenges to choose from may sound great, but if you want to be told what to do every day, you don't want a choice...

So the Earn Your Orgasm Challenge is on it's last month.

As those who are participating know- I've decided to really push the envelope this last month... to do things that really take folks out of their comfort zone.

If you want to join this last month, you are welcome... but the end of your month's subscription it will be only Ali's Tantric Submission Challenge.

Cheers!

Ali