Earning Your Orgasm and The Chastity Challenge...

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
Alison
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Earning Your Orgasm and The Chastity Challenge...

Post by Alison »

Hi Everyone!

This is where I'm asking for input on a change I want to make to The Submissive Challenge.

A few months ago, because a lot of y'all asked, we put together a Chastity Challenge. We added it to The Submissive Challenge, making something else you got without paying more.

But from my feedback from The Control Group- it really isn't Chastity that folks want. Instead, what people want is a really fun game.

I've actually done this the Earn Your Orgasm game with the folks in the Control Group a couple times, and it was just fabulous.

Is there anyone who minds if we transform "The Chastity Challenge" into a fun new game called "Earn Your Orgasm" for the new year?

Thanks!

Alison
Carlcjjohnson
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Earning Your Orgasm and The Chastity Challenge...

Post by Carlcjjohnson »

Hmm, although I'm not entirely sure of the details of any of those things, I am intrigued by the idea of it.

What would this entail?
Alison
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Alison »

The idea is simple.

Ali's Tantric Submission Challenge would remain the same: it's a complete exploration of all the sexual possibilities.

Earn Your Orgasm is a game... and how much you play is up to you.

Anyone, whether they are a subscriber or not can do some participation. This means sending me daily emails of what you believe is a "good" task that if you do this, you will be allowed to have an orgasm. I will sort through the submissions, and then choose one. If none of the submissions are devious enough, I will put up my own.

If your Submission is picked as being the best, what every one else does, than you get a free month of being a subscriber to the Challenges- and you will be able to read them all, and get the daily emails for free.

Otherwise, to get the email that tells you which one was picked, you will need to subscribe.

Sound fun?

While we are on the subject- I'm not doing anymore personal things where I send out regular emails with specific instructions or content. I am doing something with Chastity, which is still at Chasing Chastity (dot) com, but that is about helping people who don't want to have an orgasm at all- and it's a more a dialog, with me getting more emails, particular as I will let folks send me proof that they are in Chastity.

Huge hugs my darlings!
Nezhul
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by Nezhul »

I would suggest an interesting solution. Like lottery. Let's say there are a number of users (subscribed and not). Normal users get 1 number assigned to them. Those who pay membership gets 2 numbers. Those who do some extra tasks or who makes contribution get extra numbers.
Every day (week?)... let's say every now and then, the dice is rolled a few times and certain numbers are "winners". Those who are linked to those numbers are allowed to cum. And the rest have to wait for another lottery.
Obviously, that the more users are there, the more numbers should win, like, say, 10% of users are winners each time (that's probably too many, it's just for example). Also only active users are allowed in the lottery.

How will it work?
Say a registered user comes to your site, goes to a special page, and clicks a button, like, 'participate in lottery'. Inside the system php script gives him a number (depending on this user's "rating" on the site), and writes that info in database. Numbers are given in a simple order, like 1,2,3,4,.....
Then when the actual day comes, the results are decided by php script, and the names of lucky users are presented on some page. Obviously script catches some "errors", like if user has 3 numbers, and 2 of them have been rolled, then 1 is rerolled. So the number of winners is always the same (in relation to the number of participants), but at least 1. But advanced users (who pay there membership or contribute to your site), have more numbers = it's more likely they'll be lucky.
Ratings (let's call it extra stars) are given by administration for some efforts. Also membership provides this stars. And who does nothing have 1 star, i.e. the lowest chance to be a winner.

Maybe this is not exactly what you are looking for, but it may be a great extra feature. Also, not just orgasm, but some other interesting stuff can be done through such simple lottery. ;-)
Check out my new site, and read SexTV story there!
Also I have the DARK section that features feature Erotic Horror.
I also launched a SubscribeStar recently! Please come check it out!
Updated whenever I feel like it. :wave: :love:
SexualChoc
Chat Moderator
I am a: Switch

Post by SexualChoc »

I am always happy to share any teases
Ideas I have with you alison.

Hopefully with my Miss taking more control
and doing actual teases with me,
and actual Keyholding.
I may have more suggestions, I will PM you any good ones.
But weather or not I cum? is up to her. :lol:
Last edited by SexualChoc on Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
all2true
is my other profile. see my chastity belt link :
http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic ... 16#p139016
Nezhul
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Nezhul »

The point is, that not everyone are so lucky to have a dom near him/her in the flesh.
Check out my new site, and read SexTV story there!
Also I have the DARK section that features feature Erotic Horror.
I also launched a SubscribeStar recently! Please come check it out!
Updated whenever I feel like it. :wave: :love:
SexualChoc
Chat Moderator
I am a: Switch

Post by SexualChoc »

Nezhul wrote:The point is, that not everyone are so lucky to have a dom near him/her in the flesh.

I know, alison's teases are awesome, just saying I am sharing my ideas with her- basicaly for 'free'
When ever I get good ideas.
all2true
is my other profile. see my chastity belt link :
http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic ... 16#p139016