my challenge

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
greiver
Explorer
Explorer

my challenge

Post by greiver »

I would like anyone who enjoys this site to accept a mutual challenge, it is my first time creating a tease and require some help so would like any sub/dom to challenge me to write a script to attempt to cater for their kinks please understand its my first tease so please give feedback upon completion. i would also like to challenge the challenger to write a daiper and verbal humiliation tease if possible i see sweet and innocent but no vindictive humiliating daiper stories wear the person in the daiper is you to be humiliated written please use your twisty arts and imagination i look forward to hearing all replies and exploring alot more with challenges x
SexualChoc
Chat Moderator
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: my challenge

Post by SexualChoc »

I had tried this
even created a seperate account for it
(see old post)
http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic ... 158#p72158
And the two challenges written (I did the first one)
(three if you count the intro
http://www.milovana.com/webteases/#author=everyone

Unfortenately the idea fizzeled
only had one other person write a challenge

I love challenges so anything you write I will attempt.
all2true
is my other profile. see my chastity belt link :
http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic ... 16#p139016
greiver
Explorer
Explorer

Post by greiver »

ok its quite a bit simpler than yours i feel as i said im new in terms of writing webteases so if you tell me what you would like in a webtease ill attempt to cater it to your design and you likewise write one to cater for my tastes and then maybe we can bounce ideas off eachother and improve our ability i wont be posting your sort of challenge for some time though lol ill stick with trying to cater a webtease for you if you could let me know what you would like to see it involve and also not include.

p.s thanks for your reply i actually like all2true webteases they are some of my favs. would like to see more so ill look under your new name for ideas. thanks again reply as you wish.
greiver
Explorer
Explorer

Post by greiver »

Hi having trouble finding pictures can anyone help me find a good link need a hot girl photo lots of the same girl i have decided finally to relate it around whatever good pictures i find of the same girl and use that to create a character that fits the looks any help in picture hunting would br a great help thanks people x
dubble
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by dubble »

Current SitRep: Chilling. Life is good.

Varium et mutabile semper femina