Serving Mistress Angela

You messed up? Couldn't stick to the instructions? Confess here and do better next time.
MistressAngela
Explorer
Explorer

Post by MistressAngela »

Ok maybee I acted to quick. So to havemercy you get a very rare I'm sorry.

Dark I can do the punishments for the confessions. I don't know how much time I will have though. Also if the other ladies are still doing it then I'll let them keep it up. I like how mean they are to you bad boys that mess up.

Mistress Angela
MistressAngela
Explorer
Explorer

Post by MistressAngela »

Dark I do the email for these five for free. But I do have a shopping list that most of them have orderd from. If it were up to me I would control everyone on this site. I don't have enough time though. For any one else that wants email dom I am charging 20 a month. I also have web tease for 35 an hour but you don't have to buy the whole hour. So if your not interested in that I can't help you boys that keep emailing me.

Mistress Angela

----

The web tease is live web cam.
dark
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by dark »

Ok maybee I acted to quick. So to havemercy you get a very rare I'm sorry.
That's a great statement from a mistress!

Mistress Angela if you want to do punishments feel free to open a specific topic. But the last time when two of our female users created a punishment thread it was too much work for them. I really understand this because here are a lot of sub men and just a few women who like to give orders.

The only reason why I moved the topic was because I thought these guys are confessing their devotion to you. Sorry for that, maybe I acted wrong and confused you and others. I just thought it would fit perfect in this forum :-)
havemercy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by havemercy »

That's cool Mistress Angela, no apology needed.
snook
Explorer
Explorer

Serving Mistress Angela

Post by snook »

Mistress Angela's webcam teases are awesome. You guys think its fun to read the teases? Its not even close to how excited Mistress can get you on cam
NoCumming4Me
Explorer
Explorer

Post by NoCumming4Me »

Yes, Mistress Angela is very good at teasing. You should contact her about email dom or webcam teasing.
hubbysissy
Explorer
Explorer

Post by hubbysissy »

I have to thank Mistress Angela for giving me the tasks to do at home to my wife and denying my release it really makes my day much more meaningfull and i cant wait for more

Mistress Angela your far above all Mistresses

Your obedient Slave
Hubbysissy
MistressAngela
Explorer
Explorer

Post by MistressAngela »

hubbysissy when you read this tell everyone here why your the one pump chump lol.

Mistress Angela
NoCumming4Me
Explorer
Explorer

Post by NoCumming4Me »

Mistress Angela is a great at what she does. I couldn't ask for a better Mistress. Every slave should have someone like her.
cbtslave4U
Explorer
Explorer

Post by cbtslave4U »

Supreme Mistress Angela,
Please forgive me if i am out of line for asking but are You looking for any more slaves? If so please let me know how i may apply. If not i understand and thank You very much for Your time.
snook
Explorer
Explorer

Serving Mistress Angela

Post by snook »

Mistress Angela is truely devilish in Her teases, And She has her sub Miss Heather who can be very spiteful. Both of them are driving me crazy!!! Over 15 edges in 2 days with no end in sight. Oh the pain and pleasure!!!!
Thank you Mistress Angela and Miss Heather
MistressAngela
Explorer
Explorer

Post by MistressAngela »

cbtslave4u you can contact me at [email protected]
hubbysissy
Explorer
Explorer

Post by hubbysissy »

Thanks Mistress Angela fro making me the one pump chump.

Mistress instructed me to treat my wife for the evening but humiliate myself infront of her so i had first to clean the house and the bathroom then give my wife a nice foot massage and when i fisished i had to start pleasuring my wifes pussy then my wife wanted to do 69 and as instructed i agreed but i stayed in a 69 till i almost came and then i changed position and thrust my tiny cock into my wife and i spurted my nasty cum in one pump (hence the name) and my wife started ridiculing me for comming so fast.

Obviously i got a punishment from my Mistress for failing to pleasure my wife altought it was because of her instruction.

Mistress Angela is the best

Hubbysissy
MistressAngela
Explorer
Explorer

Post by MistressAngela »

To all who sent me messages on here I have left you messages today.

Mistress Angela
Slave H
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Slave H »

i too have been lucky enough to serve Mistress Angela and she has been an amazing Mistress. More than I could ever have dreamed of so far, and she appears to only be getting started.