PrincessCarly's Game

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
Slave Sidrick
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Re: PrincessCarly's Game

Post by Slave Sidrick »

Thank you Princess Carly.

I have just looked at the photos and they had me rock hard the whole time and still afterwards as I am typing this. I am desperately awaiting the results of the first tasks Princess
PrincessCarly
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by PrincessCarly »

Seeing that iluvteaserz is taking part in LMJ's game and never contacted me to remove himself from my game, he has been disqualified.

He will no longer be able to take part in any of my future games. I don't like disrespectful boys that cannot even notify me of their leave.

I hope and know that LMJ will torture him well. :)

So that means that you boys are now down to 9 already, so quickly. I have a suspicion that the other boy's entry that I am waiting on is also disqualified for not even confirming, etc. That would mean two people would have been disqualified.

I am very upset about this! You boys can't even listen. Now I'm glad you boys are in a no touching mode!

If a boy wants to take place of the 1 disqualified (possibly 2) boys then PM me with a good reason why, last date that you came, etc. I may or may not allow somebody else in.

But thank you to the boys that have followed my rules so far, you will be rewarded for that....in like February. :P
ktmsub
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ktmsub »

PrincessCarly wrote:Sadly the boy has claimed their entry so no adding on days.....this time. :(

I have now received 8 entries, am waiting for the last two.

Hi Princess Carly

please can you confirm if you have recieved my entry succesfully
sorry but i do not trust my email and would hate to hold up things by it not working properly

thank you
ktmsub
freaau
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by freaau »

Last edited by freaau on Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sorry - i've had to leave this place - i cannot be reached anymore

Goodbye all.
PrincessCarly
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by PrincessCarly »

I have received entries from these boys:

Slave Sidrick, RoniDev, freeau, dubble, drum, chowheiss, kneeforu, ktmsub

I am not going to name the boy that was disqualified or the boy that is on the verge.
chowheiss
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by chowheiss »

thank you Princess Carly for let my hold my cum for you.. i'm honored to be in denial for such a goddess like you
PrincessCarly
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by PrincessCarly »

So I have disqualified the two boys for just being so useless.

Here are the results of the competitive task:

dubble: 97 clothespins = -10 days
kneeforu: 56 clothespins = -9 days
Slave Sidrick: 42 clothespins = -8 days
freeau: 40 clothespins = -7 days
ktmsub: 34 clothespins = -6 days
chowheiss: 31 clothespins = -5 days
drum: 24 clothespins = -4 days
RoniDev: 20 clothespins = -3 days

I have decided to be nice and not start at 8. You boys are lucky this time around. Here are the new cum dates (in order of earliest to latest.)

dubble: January 25, 2011
kneeforu: January 26, 2011
Slave Sidrick: January 27, 2011
freaau: January 28, 2011
ktmsub: January 29, 2011
choewheiss: January 30, 2011
Drum: January 31, 2011
RoniDev: February 9, 2011

Poor Roni is still stuck in February. :P

I am waiting on dubble's submission for the story, etc and then I'll post the results of that.

See, wasn't that easy and painful to reduce your days? I think I'm being too easy on you boys, what do you think? (Be honest in your answers.)

Why don't you give your dick a tap for doing so well? Wait, you can't touch! If you did give it a tap, confess in this thread because you need to get your 2 day punishment for that. ;-) :lol:
Slave Sidrick
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Slave Sidrick »

Thank you Princess Carly, I am glad I came third. Well done to dubble who somehow managed 97 clothespins.

If I'm being honest Princess the clothespins weren't the hardest task I've ever done except the removing of them, that was very painful. I did find the story difficult as I'm not a very creative person but I tried.

Unfortunately Princess I remembered I wasn't allowed to touch and so didn't give myself the tap on my dick.
freaau
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by freaau »

Last edited by freaau on Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sorry - i've had to leave this place - i cannot be reached anymore

Goodbye all.
dubble
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by dubble »

I'm currently one-handed typing, Princess! Mmmmmmmmm.....!
Current SitRep: Chilling. Life is good.

Varium et mutabile semper femina
RoniDev
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by RoniDev »

97 clothpegs! :-O those must be really tiny clothpegs ;-)

and Thank you so much Princess Carly for beeing so generous tonight and yes maybe you are a bit to easy with us right now, but seeing that I didnt really get that much close to cumming tonight, I say if you make those tasks harder then I will never get to cum anymore :\'-(
chowheiss
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by chowheiss »

thank you Princess, you are so good..
i like so much 30 of jenuary, thanks very much miss
dubble
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by dubble »

Princess, I will not say You are being 'too easy' or 'too harsh'. It is Your game and I will gladly try my best to comply to every command. As long as You are getting off on it all, I feel my 'job' is complete. I do not want to try to top from the bottom. I hope this game is all about You, Your pleasure, Your satisfaction. (but honestly I do like/hope for some extreme play/scenarios, and to be pushed really hard, then harder, broken down more and more, left begging, whimpering. Your talk of extended denial time excites me!). It's tough to know this early on, and everyone probably has different experience levels. I'm sure You will find ways to get to all of us!

To other game participants... as for pegs, I have had some practice from past forum games and have devised a strategy to be able to apply maximum quantities. I also like pushing my limits and trying to get better with each task, both pleasurable and painful. Plus I enjoy the pain tasks... usually.
I think my clothespins are 'normal' sized... like 2 1/2 inches or so. Well, I do have a couple oversized, colored ones too, as Princess Carly will attest to. Just don't allow as much skin into each 'bite' of your pins and you will be able to apply more. Start way in back and even at a backward angle. Be patient, methodical, and strategic in placement. Make sure your groin is VERY warm and expanded before starting. Surely you know and understand about 'shrinkage'. :hmmm: We also are all built differently anyways, so some have more 'pin area' than others to start with! :lol:
Last edited by dubble on Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Current SitRep: Chilling. Life is good.

Varium et mutabile semper femina
Drum
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Drum »

97! Well done dubble.

The tasks are hard enough for me Princess Carly. :\'-( I'll push myself to go further if needed though. Some of the boys here have some more experience :-)
ballsfull
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by ballsfull »

Hi Princess...
Fun game you've started here... :-D

As was mentioned, not sure if this was easy or hard, (have to say that holding back after seeing Miss Jay's pics ~would~ be hard though...) :-P , but may I make a suggestion??

Instead of EVERYONE getting days reduced, no matter how bad they did, how about the top 2/3rds, or the top 3/4ths of boys get their time reduced in the progression you noted, but the bottom 1-2-3 boys in each task get another day or two or three ADDED....

That way, it might motivate boys like Roni to do better....

I mean, seriously, Roni.... Twenty?? That's ~it~?? Geez..... That's a complete ~fail~....
Either you're not really trying, or..... you have a very small......... Oh......oh my..... Sorry dude.... :-/

Well, just do the best you can to keep up with the big boys then, Roni....
February will be here before you even know it, buddy...... :w00t: :lol: :w00t: :lol:
Working on exploring "Bondage_Barbi_Doll"'s limits......as well as pushing that little horny slut Stephi's boundries... Plus denying a few other little show-off cock-teasers too...