tease in french

Do you think Milovana.com is perfect in every way? Hopefully not, so what can we do to improve? Every idea, suggestion or criticism is highly appreciated.
ced31
Explorer
Explorer

tease in french

Post by ced31 »

I'm french and I'd like "Locked up for Kasia" tease, it's possible to translate in french?
Philze
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: tease in french

Post by Philze »

learn english xP
and then do it by yourself
Es kann kein Zufall sein, dass sich Lust auf Frust reimt..
neo36
Experimentor
Experimentor
Dom/me(s): Little Miss Jay

Post by neo36 »

Hi Ced31,

Translating a tease could be quite a task but if the authors permits it I would gladly translate some of the teases on my spare time.

But it never occurred to me that there was a demand for french Teases....

So to all authors if some of you would like to see your teases translated in French (and if it`s allowed on Milovana) send me a PM and I ll do it if I have time.

Thanks.

-Neo
ced31
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ced31 »

Hi neo,
thanks for your answer, I do that
teasinot
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by teasinot »

I would like to see a combination, where the woman talks in English but gives the commands in French.
"Lust is a beautiful thing don’t you think? Look on the bright side, now you have plenty of time to appreciate it!”
EternalLust
Explorer
Explorer

Post by EternalLust »

teasinot wrote:I would like to see a combination, where the woman talks in English but gives the commands in French.
teasinot you're just asking for something that would be unreadable by lots of users. If some people would like to have teases in french is because they are too weak in english to enjoy english teases, so a mixed language tease is not really for them as much as it is not for people who don't know french (which are a lot regarding the english orientation of this website).

And if you mean using to languages to distinguish between the talks and the commands without having to use ponctuation or font change it would nopt really work. I live in a country where we mix 3 languages in every other sentence, an,d beleive me, when you concentrate on the meaning you don't easily recognise the language change, it all feels like you are using thew same language all the time. I happens also when watching movies or reading articles mixing languages.

But maybe it would be interesting to add some french with some non-english speaking character, like a french freind of the main character. Well I still hope seeing some 100% french teases on here (and maybe stories in the forum), because french is my second speaking language and my first written language, and french erotic websites are very poor and the best content is like 10 years old although french is a great language for erotic stories.
seraph0x
Administrator
Administrator

Post by seraph0x »

EternalLust wrote:teasinot you're just asking for something that would be unreadable by lots of users.
In my experience French is just as sexy even if you don't understand a single word of it. :-D
teasinot
Explorer
Explorer

Post by teasinot »

seraph0x wrote:
EternalLust wrote:teasinot you're just asking for something that would be unreadable by lots of users.
In my experience French is just as sexy even if you don't understand a single word of it. :-D
Exactly, I'm sure a language tease could be incorporated. One way of doing it would be that the woman could play the part as a French teacher, so the majority of the text could be in English, but the orders could be given in French. Because the majority of the text is in English and it generally tells you which way things are going to go, it would help with understanding the French instructions. Or even having an asterix at the bottom with the English meaning, I'm sure this wouldn't detract from the fantasy.

Of course, you have the problem of not understanding the French if you are English, but I'm sure that many will be familiar with numbers, or it might be interesting to have the picture of the lady doing something with her body language that makes the French instructions a little more obvious.
"Lust is a beautiful thing don’t you think? Look on the bright side, now you have plenty of time to appreciate it!”