Official "I'm Looking For A Domme, Dom or sub" Thread

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
Hesse
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Re: Official "I'm Looking For A Domme, Dom or sub" Thread

Post by Hesse »

I am a young male with a high sense of self-esteem looking for a young female of matching intelligence. I have just about every fetish on the map and enjoy both domming and subbing. I am not only looking for a sexual partner but a friend worthy of my respect. PM if interested.
janegirl
Explorer
Explorer

Post by janegirl »

Well here goes

I am looking for a Domme

I am a straight male, a mature gentleman, clean & nice. I am a very experienced crossdresser & have fun with that aspect of my personality. I am willing to learn and accept any training or punishment needed to bring me to heel. I will walk with you, I will walk behind you, I will carry your purse, be your guy, your gal or something in between that you desire.

janegirl
Highbury93
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Highbury93 »

Well, here goes.

I am a 22 year old male who is looking for an online mistress. I am based in England and ideally my potential future mistress will be too. However doe to my somewhat strange sleeping patterns, I am open for anyone outside of the UK to contact me.

Although for the past 2 years I have been domming various girls on and off, at heart I am a submissive. My interests in BDSM are extensive and include pain, humiliation, bondage, tease and denial, forced feminisation etc. I have a camera, but no webcam atm.
janegirl
Explorer
Explorer

Post by janegirl »

I am looking for a Domme

I am a mature male submissive in long Beach Calif. I hope to meet a Dominant Woman for friendship and what ever else that may develop. I am single, independent, smart and funny. I have years of experience crossdressing but no experience submitting. I need a teacher, a helper and a friend.

janegirl
90llewellinc
Explorer
Explorer

Looking for a Mistress.

Post by 90llewellinc »

I am a 20 year old male, looking for a female mistress.
I am usually a dominant, but lately I am very curious how it would feel to submit my orgasms.
I want a kind & caring mistress who is also strict & will push my limits.
I am obviously into orgasm denial. I have eben denied in the past but only for 3 days, so I don't mind trying for a week to start with. I don't mind being punished if I have displeased my msitress. Hope to hear from you. I do believe firmly in trust so I would like to chat to you beforehand. I have a IM address which you could dominate me online with after we've had a chat. hoping to ehar form you ladies. I will answer all questions asked truthfully & honestly.
xxx
Last edited by 90llewellinc on Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
slave1960
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by slave1960 »

Hi new here. Looking for online. Mistress/Master.
michael0rr
Explorer
Explorer

Post by michael0rr »

Heey all.
I am a 20 year old male seeking a mistress or dominant woman to control my orgasms.
i am an excessive stroker and am trying to cut back but cannot do it alone.
i am into edging and cbt.
i have always been interested in feminzation but have not done anything along these lines. but if told i would love to do this kind of thing.
i am also into forced orgasm and teasing.
hopefully i get a reply.
i would love a message here on milovana.
you can also contact me on yahoo messenger.

[email protected]

thank you for reading this.
i am still a beginner but am up for alot.

Mike.
Dedicated
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Dedicated »

Greetings

I am a male at the age of 19, currently living in Norway.
I am looking for a female switch, sub or dom, seeing as I myself am a switch. ;-)
I have previous experience with both domming and subbing online, but no real life experience with it.
My limits are: no extreme public, no blood, urine, scat or ball torture.
I enjoy all other BDSM activities I can think of.
I have cam and msn if that is something that would be preferred.
I am a goodhearted kind person and I would be ecstatic just to get a reply :-)
Last edited by Dedicated on Sun May 21, 2017 10:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
My nick says it all
denisu
Explorer
Explorer

Post by denisu »

Hello anyone,
I will be for a week in London, in september and I'd like to meet a Domme to control my orgasms, tease and deny my release, eventually locking me up in my chastity device.

I'll stay close to king's cross and I'm ready to provide all the needed informations when requested.
cocktease2010
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by cocktease2010 »

18 female looking to talk to any girls or guys about major cockteasing and cuckolding of my bf. i do it and it turns me on so much. thanks, message me ;D
chris829
Explorer
Explorer

Post by chris829 »

I'm a straight male sub 23 years old looking for a female domme. I'm mostly interested in an online tease an denial/orgasm control but also want to expand upon that and will follow any of my mistresses commands. Feel free to pm me I hope to serve you soon
harleydad69
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by harleydad69 »

im a 45 year old white male. 250 lbs. 5 foot 10 inches tall. very oral to women. very straight. single. very dom. im d&d free. std free. im cut. clean. i live in acton ontario. i cant drive. i cant host. im looking for sub woman that wants to be in a sex slave. race not important. you must be a woman. you must live near acton ontario. you must drive. and host. you must do everything i say when it comes to sex.
foleyflint
Explorer
Explorer

Post by foleyflint »

Hello,
my age is 22, straight male looking for a female Domme for online games. I'm very much into feminization, curious into cum-eating (have some experience), like (self)bondage, tease & denial. I masturbate a lot, trying to build stamina and to last a lot: I like to exercise to last as long as possible during sex so the girl can have lots of pleasure.
It doesn't matter if I could be teased once or twice or long-term; I just like to be teased and forced into feminization.

You can pm me anytime. I pop in here regularly.
biboytoyyy
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

21 male looking for dom

Post by biboytoyyy »

looking for a older girl to feminize me over webcame
MistressQ
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by MistressQ »

Im a Female Mistress looking for ladies that want online/email training.
(guys can also apply, but im very strict with my selection so dont get your hopes up)

apply here : http://missqstraining.99k.org/