Suggestion: Search for just titles

Do you think Milovana.com is perfect in every way? Hopefully not, so what can we do to improve? Every idea, suggestion or criticism is highly appreciated.
cactusman
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Suggestion: Search for just titles

Post by cactusman »

The advanced search page allows one to search for the author of a tease but apparently the search box searches the full text of teases. It would be great if one could find a tease by title, in case that is what one remembers.

One way to implement this without changing the layout of the advanced search function much would be to return first the matches in tease titles, and then afterwards return other matches.
Freakezoid
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Re: Suggestion: Search for just titles

Post by Freakezoid »

that is what i miss....

you click on a random tease, and after the tease you would like to add it to your favorites..or search for other teases from the author...
but when you search for the title it finds a lot of teases but not the one with the title you searched for...

its a little bit of stress :)
seraph0x
Administrator
Administrator

Post by seraph0x »

Mhh, good one, I'll put it on the todo-list. Right now I don't have much time to spend on Milovana, but just to reaffirm: Yes, I still exist. :-)
lightinthedark
Explorer
Explorer

Post by lightinthedark »

In case it makes any difference to the prioritising of things I'd like to register my support for this feature too. As well as giving another way to find regular teases it should help with finding flash teases which don't seem to have their text searched at the moment.
As many have said before: You do a fabulous job with this site and we all appreciate all you have done and continue to do.
Hello
:-Lightinthedark