SC Chastity questions

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
SexualChoc
Chat Moderator
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

SC Chastity questions

Post by SexualChoc »

Well I have purshased and am now 'enjoying'
my CB-6000.

I have a couple of questions for you Chastity weares
1. My lock bounces and 'clicks' when I walk I found a temporory solution
But I was wondering what solutions you might have?

2. There are various sizes that go behind your balls
I had to go with the largest, I can fit into the next smallest
but I get a queasy feeling (my balls) So I was wondering
is there any suggestions? (other than sticking with the large size)
(It's a bit loose)

3. I was able to walk But I don't think I could run
and stairs was intresting. Any suggestions for that

I very well may make a chastity tease soonish depending on real life events
But I would like yu're suggestions
all2true
is my other profile. see my chastity belt link :
http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic ... 16#p139016
RoniDev
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: SC Chastity questions

Post by RoniDev »

Honestly you should have asked before buying that cb6000. Its really not a good chastity device at all. Best advice sell it on ebay.
RoniDev
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by RoniDev »

But to answer your questions.

1. Use tape on the lock so it doesnt make a sound. It will still bounce. Wear tight panties to stop the bouncing or use some tape again to "glue" it on your plastic cage.

2. There is nothing you can do. Get used to it. After a few days your morning erections will cause a good amount of pain, again nothing you can do. Lose fit means you will be able to pull out with ease, also you should already notice that the cage hangs down and you can touch and pull on your cock at your belly right? Well wait a few weeks till your soft with lose fit rings your cock will be out without you doing anything after all. Also lose rings means that your balls could slip through, painful at best, cage drops out your pants at work at worst. Use smaller rings will just postpone that, cause your ballsack will stretch etc. after a few weeks and you will need again smaller rings. Many people I know are using the smallest ring after months of chastity.

3. again tight panties which keep the cage in place. But yes imagine running naked with that cage on, its not heavy but it will still pull down and your ball sack gets stretched and if the rings are not tight enough or the spacer is to big one or both balls will slip out and then the fun begins. Try to get them back to, hopefully you have an emergency key with you if not then good luck waiting for your keyholder.

Some more things. Cleaning. Its plastic it doesnt has a smooth surface. It also can get scratched. After a while you will never get that thing clean again. The seam is nearly impossible to clean aswell. Also the cage could split in half and it happend often already. Best care the cage is broken and you wasted some money. Worst case it cut hurt badly, cause only one side splits open and your skin could get trapped inbetween and then try to get that skin out again.
SexualChoc
Chat Moderator

Post by SexualChoc »

RoniDev wrote:Honestly you should have asked before buying that cb6000. Its really not a good chastity device at all. Best advice sell it on ebay.
I looked a long time,
really I did.
I just am nervous about anything metal.
It is my first real chastity device.
Also money is an issue for me.

If you want to buy me a 10,000 Euro One and ship my mistress the key...

Thank you for the good advice, I'll keep an eye out for splitting,

I have been shy about trying any chastity device
from what I have read, for the last year, the CB are a good starter.

Heck I don't know how much chastity I will like
and my wife was very nervous about key holding
So - it's an experiment. I thought about the birdlock but didn't want the 'bumps' or 'blisters'
everything else gets more pricy and is metal- and well metal just seemed scarry to me.
all2true
SexualChoc
Chat Moderator

Post by SexualChoc »

Question---
4. What's the best type of lube to actually sqeese/slip in?

The instructions say Silicone lube, So I have been using my Astroglide.
Is there one you would recomend?
all2true
RoniDev
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by RoniDev »

I often use my own spit to slide in.
xxxWhale
Explorer
Explorer

Post by xxxWhale »

Use a piece of nylons to pull your cock inside the cage. I don't like lube that much.

And cb's are good for starters - looking at price that is.
Although the cb6000 is really small and not easy to clean - but if you are circumcised and small i guess its ok :lol:
And also if you get out and cleaned often...
Good luck :P
drawn
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by drawn »

SexualChoc wrote:Well I have purshased and am now 'enjoying'
my CB-6000.

I have a couple of questions for you Chastity weares
1. My lock bounces and 'clicks' when I walk I found a temporory solution
But I was wondering what solutions you might have?
I find that wrapping an elastic band around the post "between" the cage/spacer rings and the lock drastically cuts down on the movement of the lock -- although there isn't really any space there, the elastic will make everything snug and largely prevent the lock from swinging up and down. Hopefully this description makes sense? You want to put the elastic on after the lock has been closed.

As someone else suggested, wrapping electrical tape or similar around the body of the lock (and a bit past the edge of the lock) will soften the contact between the lock and the cage, which also cuts down on the noise and prevents the cage from getting too scuffed up from the metal lock.
WeakerS3x
Explorer
Explorer

Post by WeakerS3x »

For the lock I use a woman's elastic hairband for holding pony tails and such. You can get a pack of about 50 cheap at any convenience store. Slip it over the tube and up over the lock's shackle and it holds it tight. ...And better than tape because you can wear it into the shower.

I wear my device running at the gym. The hairband prevents and lock from banging and boxer briefs keep it from tugging too much from the weight.

Good luck. I actually have 3 Neosteel belts and the CB-2000/Curve/6000. I like the Neosteels best for security and overnight comfort but I find that I can't wear them for more than about a day without finding some kind sore or other small injury.

The CB-2000 is the smallest and most comfortable (except for the morning problem someone mentioned).

Good luck!