No suggestion here

Do you think Milovana.com is perfect in every way? Hopefully not, so what can we do to improve? Every idea, suggestion or criticism is highly appreciated.
camipco
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

No suggestion here

Post by camipco »

Sounds like your todo list is already full of good ideas.

Neat, the metadata is particularly exciting. I enjoyed seeing the old teases sorted by author. It would be great to be able to, for example, filter out shemale teases, or filter only for teases with stroking instructions.
seraph0x
Administrator
Administrator

Re: No suggestion here

Post by seraph0x »

camipco wrote:Sounds like your todo list is already full of good ideas.

Neat, the metadata is particularly exciting. I enjoyed seeing the old teases sorted by author. It would be great to be able to, for example, filter out shemale teases, or filter only for teases with stroking instructions.
Exactly! :-)

Hey, if you can think of other categories go ahead. I'll write down my current list soon as well.

Something about this doesn't feel right, though: I think that some of the excitement can be lost if you know everything about the tease beforehand. I mean, if I know beforehand that the tease is going to take 20-40 minutes and I will be denied at the end - well, that's not very interesting anymore, is it?

Maybe we shouldn't make the tease info not visible, but only searchable. So that you can filter the teases and maybe set your preferences in a profile, but not read everything about a tease beforehand.
mae0314
Explorer
Explorer

Post by mae0314 »

seraph0x wrote:Maybe we shouldn't make the tease info not visible, but only searchable. So that you can filter the teases and maybe set your preferences in a profile, but not read everything about a tease beforehand.
I like this idea, setting preferences in a profile sounds good, but it might also lead to missing something. There could be positive and negative filters like "Must have categories:" and "Must not have categories:" This way you could mark teases that have forbidden categories with a red dot, and ones that fit the profile completely with a green one.
seraph0x
Administrator
Administrator

Post by seraph0x »

mae0314 wrote:I like this idea, setting preferences in a profile sounds good, but it might also lead to missing something. There could be positive and negative filters like "Must have categories:" and "Must not have categories:" This way you could mark teases that have forbidden categories with a red dot, and ones that fit the profile completely with a green one.
I like that idea, I think thats how we'll do it. :-)
slavedave51
Explorer
Explorer

Post by slavedave51 »

This probably goes without saying, but if you implement a search feature of tease attributes, I would avoid indicating whether the tease permits you to cum at the end or not. That's always better when it's a surprise. Personally I prefer "not", but occasionally a cum command can be pretty welcome at the end of a long tease -- only, however, when it's unexpected.

dave