Sorry to Executive Angel

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Atma
Explorer
Explorer

Sorry to Executive Angel

Post by Atma »

I accidentally rated a tease of yours a 2
Executive Secretary
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Executive Secretary »

I've come back from the Angel Name for moment,(technicality I hope) now as Secretary, it's okay, unless it was supposed to be a 1!
Take all your jobs with sex on your mind, and slick lip gloss!
dark
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by dark »

Hi and welcome back :-) What happened to you and your boss? I can remember you had some fantasies about teasing your boss.

What was the problem about your old account? If you want to use it again I could reset your password or change your username if this is the reason why you created a new one.
Executive Secretary
Explorer
Explorer

HI!

Thank you so much for the warm welcome back. As for the name "issue" I did in fact have to go to Secretary, because I could not get back into Angel. SO ON THAT NOTE, I will let the powers that be do their magic and make that decision for me.

As for My Boss... hmm, this is a longgg story, let's just say he isn't quite my Boss I really need him to be (yet). I'm hoping to snag his attention, that I may become more a full timer! :w00t: But in the meantime, we can decide whether to call my stories teases or double dog dares! I hope that suffices and I look forward to seeing how much dust I stir off of executive board room tables and such. What do you think?
dark
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by dark »

I think I have problems to understand your post because of my poor english skills :weep:I used my dictionary and I think I got the most now. I think every "boss" or employee would be lucky to have such a naughty secretary :lol:

But what are "double dog dares"?

So can I disable your old account?
Executive Secretary
Explorer
Explorer

Dark: Excellent translation.. I am and will be the best employee/secretary anyone will EVER have! Sometimes you just look for exact employment opportunities.
However, if those opportunities do not work out, you must keep your options for other employment available.

As for double dog dare, in America, we offer the option for somone to dare to attempt a task. Double dog dare is a "Slang" translation to more or less give you no option to not take the dare and/or be recgnized as a chicken! :w00t:
Executive Secretary
Explorer
Explorer

OH yes, by the way, I believe it would be fine to "disable" the Executive Angel account, I believe the Angel part is abit tarnished now.

I will sign off accordingy on the new "Secretary" Name. How does that sound?
dark
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by dark »

I would give you a job immediately! (if I had a company :innocent: )

Why is it tarnished? :-) Ok I disable the account "Executive Angel".

And hey you are using a lot of words I never heard before. That's a good training for me :lol:
Executive Secretary
Explorer
Explorer

Dark: I'm sorry I did not realize I making you work (train) so hard, but work work work, thats what I make people do! hahahaha

As for tarnished, it is due to lack of use. I have not been "active" in my pursuits lately, and just now have opportunities to return and attempt my tasks "professionally"!

Thank you for acknowledgement you would hire if you had a company, that is very polite.

I will try to remember your not in my time zone or country if I'm not mistaken, anyway, all the technical problems I create, my apologies up front. Sometimes I screw up and don't have to try! Thanks again,
dark
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by dark »

You are welcome! To disable an account is a thing of a few seconds, so don't worry :-) And nobody thinks bad about a user who was inactive for a longer time. Our team is thankfully for every participation no matter which kind of participation it is and no matter how much it is. I mean you already did a lot, the most users of this site are lurkers and they are also very welcome to just read the posts, webteases and stories.