'Up Close' With Miss Jay

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
GlassIdol
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Re: 'Up Close' With Miss Jay

Post by GlassIdol »

Seems like I made the same mistake as a few others, I thought you'd choose something less obvious. Not being able to stroke is making me a little bit crazy, I hope I get something tonight. My guess for the new picture is the skin of your breast meeting the fabric of a bra or top.
offly71
Explorer
Explorer

Post by offly71 »

thank you miss for the first photo... very beautifull meanwhile i made the wrong answer..
so another day of squeezing, this time i think it's your thigh... but i'm not so sure.. so i think my squeezing days will continue...
:\'-(
Swesub
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Swesub »

First I will thanks Miss Jay for the orgasm and Thanks for it was the Armpit.

And now some details.

Before bed I locked me up in Chastity, and then realesed me when I woke up... Looked att Miss Jays Pic and stroke to the edge 3 or 4 times, then I craweld up on the wall with my legs and tried to cum in my face but I faild a litle, must of it coms on my breas, just a few drops hit my face. Forget to sa that I Used a lot of Baby Oil to.

After the cumming I licked up the mess.

Thank You Miss Jay.
longest locked up in Chastity is 7 weeks
Swesub
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Swesub »

Little Miss Jay wrote:Here is the close up for round 2... You have roughly 24 hours to post your answer here, same rules as before boys!

I wonder how many of you will guess correctly this time round ;-)

Little Miss Jay x
This one was more tricky... But I have been looking close and maked my mind up. It must be your your beautifull breast

I think that I can see a it of yor nippel trough the bram but I m not sure.. Maby you just have twisted my mind so that I se other things than what it is... But my ansver will still be your your beautiful breast
longest locked up in Chastity is 7 weeks
state of denial
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Submissive

Post by state of denial »

Miss Jay,

I'm going to say your upper arm. You are wearing long gloves.

F&D Report

You'll be pleased to know I am losing my mind. I think I am almost to the point where I am afraid to even squeeze your cock. Every time I squeeze it I find myself fighting,oh so hard, the temptation to stroke it. I struggle with my own desires, knowing that this cock is not mine to do as I please. I fidget nervously when your cock stirs and tingles in my pants. As I write your cock is stiffening and pulsing in my pants, taunting me, beckoning me for release.

Last night I had my first 'not so wet dream'. I was receiving a blow job from an exotic Indian or Arabian woman (I have a secret weakness for them). It was so vivid it was frightening. I could feel her thick long jet black hair slide across my thighs, soft as kashmir. Her hands, so smooth, slowly and softly caressing your balls. She worked her skillful mouth all over your shaft. I was in heaven as she moaned and purred. Her large, dark, almond shaped eyes hypnotized me. I felt your cock swell and tense as it approached climax. Just then she stopped and sat back. Still playing with my balls she spoke with a slight Near Eastern accent "Oh, no. I'm thinking that Miss Jay is not wanting her cock to come just yet. I'm sorry to have troubled you in such a way. Now if you please get up and go to work." With that the alarm clock rang. I awoke panting and your cock straining in its skin. It is going to be a long hard day and a longer and harder week.

I pray I don't have an accident one of these nights. :no:

SoD :bow:
Not getting what you want is the best part of wanting what you can't get!
chowheiss
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by chowheiss »

i guess it's your thigh miss jay
Sam86
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by Sam86 »

Hello Miss Jay, may I send you a PM?
somnambulist
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by somnambulist »

This time I guess it is your thigh, Miss jay.

Although I was wrong yesterday about the first picture, I was amply consoled with the fantasies I had about it being your beautiful buttocks.

Mmmmmmm ... Your thighs ..... :rolleyes: squeezing , squeezing ...
slave alexander
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by slave alexander »

Hello Miss Jay

i am going to guess that its your thigh too Miss, but i am by no means 100% confident on this; i have changed my mind so many times even tossing coins again not that that really helps but yeah anyways hope i was rite this time :-)
neo36
Experimentor
Experimentor
Dom/me(s): Little Miss Jay

Post by neo36 »

I ll agree with Swesub and say it`s your lovely breast :w00t:
slave alexander
Experimentor
Experimentor

Hello Miss Jay i'm still wandering if i went for the rite option in the end and am quite doubtful i was ! But i was wondering if it might be possible to have two answers and then if you were rite with one you could have a ruined orgasm ? :innocent:

Anyways hope you've had a v nice day Miss and i cant wait to see more pics and what they mean too :-D
Little Miss Jay
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Domme (Female)

Post by Little Miss Jay »

slave alexander wrote:good morning Miss Jay :wave: and all !

woke up to lots of squeezing which has just left me feeling even more horny !! I'm starting to get that really sensitive core in your cock Miss and im still mulling over my second guess with a slight fear that i wont get any of these pics !!
Well wouldn't that be frustrating?! Only squeezing for the duration of the game *giggles* I think that would drive you a little crazy ;-)

Little Miss Jay x
Little Miss Jay
Experimentor
Experimentor

offly71 wrote:thank you miss for the first photo... very beautifull meanwhile i made the wrong answer..
so another day of squeezing, this time i think it's your thigh... but i'm not so sure.. so i think my squeezing days will continue...
:\'-(
How much more squeezing do you think you can take? I imagine your desperate for a correct guess aren't you?

Little Miss Jay x
slave alexander
Experimentor
Experimentor

Little Miss Jay wrote:
slave alexander wrote:good morning Miss Jay :wave: and all !

woke up to lots of squeezing which has just left me feeling even more horny !! I'm starting to get that really sensitive core in your cock Miss and im still mulling over my second guess with a slight fear that i wont get any of these pics !!
Well wouldn't that be frustrating?! Only squeezing for the duration of the game *giggles* I think that would drive you a little crazy ;-)

Little Miss Jay x
Agggh please don't say that Miss ! That really would be sooo frustrating more frustrating than the frustration game despite its name ! I hope i can get better i was thinking of people i could ask hahah but havent come up with any candidates really yet kinda thinking along the lines of phone a friend haha you can see im getting desperate :blush:

hope you've hed a really nice day Miss cant wait to see how the night pans out :innocent: :-D :wave:
Little Miss Jay
Experimentor
Experimentor

Swesub wrote:First I will thanks Miss Jay for the orgasm and Thanks for it was the Armpit.

And now some details.

Before bed I locked me up in Chastity, and then realesed me when I woke up... Looked att Miss Jays Pic and stroke to the edge 3 or 4 times, then I craweld up on the wall with my legs and tried to cum in my face but I faild a litle, must of it coms on my breas, just a few drops hit my face. Forget to sa that I Used a lot of Baby Oil to.

After the cumming I licked up the mess.

Thank You Miss Jay.
That's a good boy Swesub... I think you need more practice at facials though... I think you should try again if you win another orgasm!

Little Miss Jay x