CB-6000

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
seraph0x
Administrator
Administrator

CB-6000

Post by seraph0x »

Wow, when did that come out?

CB 6000 Product Page

What do you think about the new design? :-)
Mz_Teneale
Resident Mistress
Resident Mistress

Post by Mz_Teneale »

Looks purty :-D

I hope its not seriously overpriced like the others :\'-(
The Mistress From Oz
Salt
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Salt »

I assume the added spacer ring is in case you purchase their other product "Points of Intrigue" you can replace the spacer with that.
Smart Ass Sub.
drawn
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by drawn »

hawiti wrote:Its looks are quite similar to the cb-3000, so it looks good :-D

Does anyone know why they changed the plastic rings? This new version has two more parts (see animation on the product page), but I don't really see why.
I can think of two things they may have been trying to address. The first is that the hinged rings caused problems for a lot of people, in that they have more edges and connections that rub against the skin, potentially irritating things. The second is that this new design eliminates the issue of cutting the guide pins to size, letting people experiment more with getting a good fit before they have to commit to a specific spacing. It looks like they moved the vent holes too, which I suspect is also to deal with some comfort/safety issues.

As for the original question of when it was released, I think within the past month or two, although there have been rumors floating around for some time now.

As for it looking both "purty" and more comfortable for fitting and wear, well... I don't know how you put a price on that combination :)
ts
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ts »

Salt wrote:I assume the added spacer ring is in case you purchase their other product "Points of Intrigue" you can replace the spacer with that.

Nope - that doesnt seem to be case:
http://www.stockroom.com/CB-6000-P3021.aspx

"As yet, there are no Points of Intrigue for the CB-6000"
jp
Community Manager
Community Manager
I am a: None of the above

Post by jp »

I saw that just the other day. As for the design, I can't really say how I like it. I've never worn any of the previous models (or any cock cage for that matter), so I don't know what the different design features feel like.

And Mz_Teneale... the newest models are always ridiculously priced. This one goes for about $190 USD. Only good news is that when a new model comes out, the older models price usually drops. But who wants an old one when there's a new one out. =P
ts
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ts »

jp wrote:And Mz_Teneale... the newest models are always ridiculously priced. This one goes for about $190 USD. Only good news is that when a new model comes out, the older models price usually drops. But who wants an old one when there's a new one out. =P
Well - the price-drop doesnt seem that big (if it has happend yet?) - The CB-3000 and the Curve goes for 20$ less at 170$, that isn't cheap enought to consider for a somewhat obsolete product - The CB-2000 is available for around 130$, but that is definately obsolete...
(I base all this on hear-say, I have no personal experience... yet :look: )

Of course you can probably get a cheap second-hand device - but I would never do that - it is just one of the few things, I dont want to think about what the previous owner did with.... :unsure:
kneeforu
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by kneeforu »

This looks like a good design enhancement. The hinge point can be a little uncomfortable.

Here is a tip for long-term comfort. To get the back ring tight enough to be secure also causes your scrotum to be very tight. It has been uncomfortable when walking as my balls rub against the inside of my thighs. A great cure for this is to take 3 or 4 inches of the tip of a nylon sock or stocking and cut it off. You wear that around your balls and under the ring (you have to cut a hole in the nylon for your penis). It really helps with comfort.

Also let me say that the inventor of the CB System is either lucky or genius. To put it on requires some sort of lubrication. To have your penis trapped in a lubricated tube that moves slightly drives me crazy, at the same time preventing me from touching it!!!

Well worth the money!
Gawanhir
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

-

Post by Gawanhir »

-
Last edited by Gawanhir on Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
blueones
Explorer
Explorer

Post by blueones »

Too bad they don't make one out of metal.
scaryfatman
Explorer
Explorer

Post by scaryfatman »

the reason they dont make the cb6k out of metal is that they want to keep the cb wearable even to buisness men or people who go through metal detectors often. thus it is a 24/7 cb.

Btw, does anyone know how well it hides under clothing? :whistle:

i kinda wanna get me one, but its too expensive :\'-(
BOB
Explorer
Explorer
Dom/me(s): Seeking for a Domme

Post by BOB »

Does anyone know why they changed the plastic rings?
In the CB3000 the rings swivel at the bottom making it
easy to put on. But, on my own experience, it pinches the skin, even while weiring (I had to put a tape over).

I wondered if there were also four different sized locking pins, as many as spacers, because only two are shown in photo. But description says there are four of them ! :-)

Two good things are that the guiding pins are independent (can be replaced easily when broken) and turned the other way (not entering the skin).
kinkydomina
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Mistress
Sub/Slave(s): I am currently the Owner of 3 slaves, none of which I wish to reveal, as they are not part of this site.

Post by kinkydomina »

It looks good and more comfy than the others. But I have never worn any, since it is not the case. :-D
kneeforu
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by kneeforu »

Scary -

It hides actually very well. While standing it is virtually impossible to tell it is on.

The only time I really need to be careful is when I sit. Sometimes the inseam of my pants ride high enough that the tip of the tube can be seen. It's easily managed with a little caution. Actually, adds to the fun!!!!!
randalstevens
Explorer
Explorer

Post by randalstevens »

I definately like the idea of the pins going away from the body as opposed to towards it with the 3k. Cutting them to the proper size was the biggest challenge in getting my 3k to fit right. I've also had some of the pinching problems that BOB mentioned, but only while putting it on, never while it was on.