Miss Jay's Frustration Game- Week 2

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
slave alexander
Experimentor
Experimentor

Re: Miss Jay's Frustration Game- Week 2

Post by slave alexander »

Hello Neo yeah i remember when i'd finished blue balling it was definitely a shock to the system but as you say yourself it is up to Miss Jay really She is in charge after all :-) you've earnt some relief after so long ! Didn't you ask to play this game go on you know you want to ! Its not the same as a real orgasm really is it it really

you cant stay denied for ever unless you want to chop it off :-P and you are still denied really i would go for it but its up to you and well Miss Jay really so i will stop here and say...

hello to Miss Jay too hope yous having a nice sunday roast maybe i dont mean in a rude way either, but yeah i am thinking of my next go and not sure i might try that way you said really frustrated that mr bond had done 007 i mean :smart:

unless you had a favourite way in particular ? no thats greedy ! i will do the tip over one fingered i think unless :blush:

edit oppsie i thought i had submitted this about an hour ago ! :blush: :wave:
1azzu1
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by 1azzu1 »

Little Miss Jay wrote:
1azzu1 wrote::\'-( :\'-( :\'-(

its been 26h now... and havent touched your cock...
can i please play again Miss Jay?
i promise ill behave :\'-(
Hmmm ok! But I don't want any silly accidents! Understood?

Little Miss Jay x
yes Miss Jay... wont happen again
and thank you :-)
mastah007
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by mastah007 »

Wow tough night tonight. I've done 4 more and now I'm going to give it a rest until tomorrow.

Lots and lots of edging since I had to do 8 edges before each. I'm exhausted right now.

The first one was just a regular stroke and let go.

Second one I had my balls tied up tightly with rubber bands. A couple around both balls first and then a couple around each too to isolate each ball tightly.

Third one I had my balls covered in pegs (probably about 25-30 though I didn't count) while I did it.

Fourth one I took the pegs off right before doing it so I had the pain from that - then I used the "firestarter" stroking method (palm on each side of the cock rubbing back and forth like you're trying to start a fire with a couple of pieces of wood). That was a strange sensation that one.

7/24 done and off to bed! :smile:
The only sub silly enough to have a name with "master" in it. Although it does leave open the possibility of switching...:D
spiritus
Explorer
Explorer

Post by spiritus »

Miss Jay,

I am up to 5 ruined orgasms. It has been interesting, because I am staying hard-ish and we have company today and I am getting some strange looks.

I am not needing lube as I am leaking with ruined desire.

You are in my thoughts constantly, and my desire for You seems always close at hand.

With lust
Spiritus
Swesub
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Swesub »

Little Miss Jay wrote:
Little Miss Jay wrote: Are you ready to know what the little treat is boys?

I've assigned every boy a number that posted on this thread AFTER the number was announced yesterday... [/color]

SoD- 1
Slave Alexander- 2
Swesub- 3
Spirtus- 4
1azzu1- 5
neo36- 6
Zikky- 7
Mastah007- 8
Sam86- 9
Contrlme- 10

The number that you have assigned to you is the number of edges you must always do from now on before you have a ruined orgasm (Just to make things a little harder *giggles*) you may do more edges if you wish but you must never cum before you have completed all the assigned edges!

Also, you lucky boys will be entered into a special prize draw... The winner will get a full orgasm to use whenever they wish. I'll randomly choose a number soon ;-)

Little Miss Jay x

I am litle behind, have 22 RO to do and 66 edges :w00t: But lucky me I read this thread befor I started to do my RO

Well the visit at the Birthdays party beena litle longer than I had planed...Its not a good i dea to drive and have a hangover :no: :no: :no: :no: so there was only one thing to do... Wait :yes: :yes:

Its gonna be some frustrating days now... Thank You Miss jay

Its time to start the edge and RO now ond hope that i can cath up, and dont need to do 30 edge and 10 RO last day
longest locked up in Chastity is 7 weeks
Swesub
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Swesub »

Little Miss Jay wrote:
Great use of the metronome... Here's the link for those boys who haven't used it before:

http://www.littlemissjay.com/metronome -Make sure you save the link to your bookmarks!

Little Miss Jay x
I did my 3 RO with help of metonome and ofcourse 3 edges before...Very frustating Thank you Miss Jay
Swesub
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Swesub »

slave alexander wrote: Strange to not be locked up at the moment :\'-(
haha well have a good party then and i will be doing my best to catch you up in the morning ![/quote]

The party was greate. One of the girls said the stupieds thing to tell her husband is " if you dont do that, you dont get any sex, becaouse in the end of the day, it comes back to me, he will go away and wank off by her self and i miss out the plesure"

I get a big smile in my face, litle she know I thinked, but was not drunk enough to say what I Thinked...

" Buy hin a chastity device and lock him up and he cant wank of and make him look at you when you get you oragasm by your own, and he will do anything that you tell him to do"
dubble
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by dubble »

Little Miss Jay wrote:
Little Miss Jay wrote:I have a big treat for one lucky boy on this thread today... ;-)

Little Miss Jay x

Are you ready to know what the little treat is boys?

I've assigned every boy a number that posted on this thread AFTER the number was announced yesterday...

SoD- 1
Slave Alexander- 2
Swesub- 3
Spirtus- 4
1azzu1- 5
neo36- 6
Zikky- 7
Mastah007- 8
Sam86- 9
Contrlme- 10

The number that you have assigned to you is the number of edges you must always do from now on before you have a ruined orgasm (Just to make things a little harder *giggles*) you may do more edges if you wish but you must never cum before you have completed all the assigned edges!

Also, you lucky boys will be entered into a special prize draw... The winner will get a full orgasm to use whenever they wish. I'll randomly choose a number soon ;-)

Keep your fingers crossed boys!

Little Miss Jay x
And to think it COULD have been the number of pegs on balls for every r.o. ;-) :-P :unsure:
Current SitRep: Chilling. Life is good.

Varium et mutabile semper femina
MistressD
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by MistressD »

dubble wrote:And to think it COULD have been the number of pegs on balls for every r.o. ;-) :-P :unsure:
Let's leave your fantasies out of this Dubble!
slave alexander
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by slave alexander »

Yeah dubs ! ur not fishing for something there at all are you ! :-P although pegs would be easier for me i think :-D not that two of either is that bad really :innocent:

gotta do six today Miss i fell below my target yesterday unfortunately :-O

Good morning by the way hope your week starts v well Miss Jay and everyone nice to see you Miss D too and :wave: @ everybody :wave:
1azzu1
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by 1azzu1 »

MistressD wrote:
dubble wrote:And to think it COULD have been the number of pegs on balls for every r.o. ;-) :-P :unsure:
Let's leave your fantasies out of this Dubble!
sounds like fun tho... or maybe not... :innocent: :whistle:
chowheiss
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by chowheiss »

hello miss jay, have a nice day=)
descreetguy1
Explorer
Explorer

Post by descreetguy1 »

oh geez!!

because of the weekend, this morning was the first chance i've gotten to check on what the roll was.

that means an average of 5 ruined orgasms a day!!

that should prove to be incredibly frustrating for me....but highly amusing to You Miss Jay.

thank You!!!
neo36
Experimentor
Experimentor
Dom/me(s): Little Miss Jay

Post by neo36 »

Good morning everyone :wave: :wave: (or afternoon for you guys on the other side of the pond).

How's everyone doing on this nice Monday ???

It's nice and sunny here, a beautiful spring day :-)
Swesub
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Swesub »

neo36 wrote:Good morning everyone :wave: :wave: (or afternoon for you guys on the other side of the pond).

How's everyone doing on this nice Monday ???

It's nice and sunny here, a beautiful spring day :-)

Its a nice springday here to... Every thing good with me...except,
that stings litle when I stroke. I get litle sorness when I was locked up and relised that first when i started to stroke...

I gusee it would be best to not stroke for some days, but then i get to much behinde....

To be honerst, I dont know what is worst, not be abel to stroke /be locked up) or stroke and fel the sting when stroking...

have had 6 RO now so there is 18 left to do :w00t: Not sure if I gonna make it...but i will do my best to Please Miss Jay