A Kinky Easter treat from Lady X

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
Lady X
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: A Kinky Easter treat from Lady X

Post by Lady X »

HardtoTrain wrote:

:\'-( *with my head tilted slightly down......my pleading eyes look up at you..........as a small shudder runs through my body...........a light whimper escapes through my throat.............as I softly whisper Please....Please*
Please what boy? *wicked smile* Surely you do not ask that I somehow order you to release your cock. Which only leaves....you are asking Me to please stop touching the cage........or touch it more.......which is it boy? *wicked smile grows*

*I squat down and take in a long drawl of breath....aim My lips at your cage......and exhale, ever so slowly.....the warm breath from My lungs swirl around the cage that holds you captive......touching yes the cage...but entering the cage...touching your flesh*
Am I here for Y/your entertainment........................... Or are Y/you here for Mine?
Lady X
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Lady X »

Human wrote:Raw eggs ... isnt that inadvisable to put near orifices, esp vaginas ?
First, it's a choice....no one had to do what was offered here. If they desired it, they could research it and make a decision based on their knowledge.

Second, have a peek at this.....
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.p ... 0BREAKFAST

Thanks for your concern. *Smile*
Am I here for Y/your entertainment........................... Or are Y/you here for Mine?
seantrfc
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by seantrfc »

Lady X, just thought I'd let you know that I drool when I read some of your posts.

Unfortunately, Miss Jay has us on no touch at the moment, and in any case, I wouldn't disobey her and do other tasks, but just a heads up, you do a fantastic job :-)

Sean
Lady X
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Lady X »

seantrfc wrote:Lady X, just thought I'd let you know that I drool when I read some of your posts.

Unfortunately, Miss Jay has us on no touch at the moment, and in any case, I wouldn't disobey her and do other tasks, but just a heads up, you do a fantastic job :-)

Sean
I appreciate your comments and I respect all those that honor Miss Jay with obedience. *warm smile*
birdman284
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by birdman284 »

Lady X wrote:
Human wrote:Raw eggs ... isnt that inadvisable to put near orifices, esp vaginas ?
First, it's a choice....no one had to do what was offered here. If they desired it, they could research it and make a decision based on their knowledge.

Second, have a peek at this.....
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.p ... 0BREAKFAST

Thanks for your concern. *Smile*
I would agree that it's a choice, but website advice aside, I'd have to say (as a Doctor) that this is a really bad idea for women. If you could keep it on the outside of the vagina, then there should be no risk, but as we all know the inside of a vagina is warm, wet and dark - ideal breeding ground for all sorts of bad things.

And raw eggs have numerous bacteria that in the right situation can lead to infections (not just salmonella). The idea on the website is especially concerning since it would guarantee that the raw egg ends up deep inside and would be difficult to clean. And unless there's enough friction to actually cook the egg (which would be really uncomfortable for both parties) those bacteria are not going to be killed.

So, maybe if you are a masochist and you enjoy vaginal infections this would work, but I would really discourage girls from trying something like this.

For some reason the idea of protecting pussies has always been near and dear to my heart...

Birdman
Human
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Human »

birdman284 wrote:
I would agree that it's a choice, but website advice aside, I'd have to say (as a Doctor) that this is a really bad idea for women. If you could keep it on the outside of the vagina, then there should be no risk, but as we all know the inside of a vagina is warm, wet and dark - ideal breeding ground for all sorts of bad things.

And raw eggs have numerous bacteria that in the right situation can lead to infections (not just salmonella). The idea on the website is especially concerning since it would guarantee that the raw egg ends up deep inside and would be difficult to clean. And unless there's enough friction to actually cook the egg (which would be really uncomfortable for both parties) those bacteria are not going to be killed.

So, maybe if you are a masochist and you enjoy vaginal infections this would work, but I would really discourage girls from trying something like this.

For some reason the idea of protecting pussies has always been near and dear to my heart...

Birdman
Isnt it risky even for penises ? The risk in some amout of the stuff gettting into the urethra ...and from there the bacteria go where they are not supposed to ...
:love: :love: :love: Stoya :love: :love: :love:                 :love: :love: :love: Denisa Heaven :love: :love: :love:
:love: :love: :love: Blue Angel :love: :love: :love:                 :love: :love: :love: Caprice :love: :love: :love:
birdman284
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by birdman284 »

Indigo wrote:
birdman284 wrote: ... but as we all know the inside of a vagina is warm, wet and dark - ideal breeding ground for all sorts of bad things.
Birdman
Why yes, yes it is ... :evil:
I didn't mean babies... they aren't necessarily bad things...
birdman284
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by birdman284 »

Human wrote: Isnt it risky even for penises ? The risk in some amout of the stuff gettting into the urethra ...and from there the bacteria go where they are not supposed to ...
A guy has the advantage that urinating would likely clean everything out - as long as you did it fairly soon after playing and as long as it didn't work it's way too far down the urethra.
Human
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Human »

birdman284 wrote: A guy has the advantage that urinating would likely clean everything out - as long as you did it fairly soon after playing and as long as it didn't work it's way too far down the urethra.
Yeah, "as long as" and "so long as" scare me a bit and push me into thinking this sort of play is not advisable.
I'm particularly concerned about what would happen if the bacteria make their way into the kidneys ( a slim chance, but how slim is it ?)

Seems like a storyline for House, M.D :-/
:love: :love: :love: Stoya :love: :love: :love:                 :love: :love: :love: Denisa Heaven :love: :love: :love:
:love: :love: :love: Blue Angel :love: :love: :love:                 :love: :love: :love: Caprice :love: :love: :love:
Lady X
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Lady X »

This is a copy from page one.....

EDIT: I HAVE REMOVED THIS TEASE.

THE GENERAL CENSUS IS DON'T DO THIS....IT COULD CREATE HEALTH ISSUES IN MALES AND FEMALES.

I HAVEN'T FOUND A WAY TO DELETE THE WHOLE THING, SO I HAVE REMOVED THE INSTRUCTIONS. SO JUST IGNORE THIS AND FIND SOMETHING ELSE TO ENJOY. *SMILE*

LADY X
Dan
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): Little Miss Jay

Post by Dan »

Human wrote:
birdman284 wrote: A guy has the advantage that urinating would likely clean everything out - as long as you did it fairly soon after playing and as long as it didn't work it's way too far down the urethra.
Yeah, "as long as" and "so long as" scare me a bit and push me into thinking this sort of play is not advisable.
I'm particularly concerned about what would happen if the bacteria make their way into the kidneys ( a slim chance, but how slim is it ?)

Seems like a storyline for House, M.D :-/
As birdman said, men have less chance of getting an infection through that route, but there's still a very possible chance of it, especially if you're wanking with the stuff. Chances of pushing it up there and it tracking back are pretty high doing that I'd say!
Devoted to the amazing Miss Jay ♥
Last orgasm on January 25th 2012
Earliest chance of next orgasm: May 11th
birdman284
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by birdman284 »

Lady X wrote:

This is a copy from page one.....

EDIT: I HAVE REMOVED THIS TEASE.

THE GENERAL CENSUS IS DON'T DO THIS....IT COULD CREATE HEALTH ISSUES IN MALES AND FEMALES.

I HAVEN'T FOUND A WAY TO DELETE THE WHOLE THING, SO I HAVE REMOVED THE INSTRUCTIONS. SO JUST IGNORE THIS AND FIND SOMETHING ELSE TO ENJOY. *SMILE*

LADY X
Sorry - I didn't mean to kill the thread - I love the idea of holiday-theme related play sessions! And this was much better than any sort of self-flagellation or crucifixation play that might have popped up on Easter...
Lady X
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Lady X »

birdman284 wrote:
Sorry - I didn't mean to kill the thread - I love the idea of holiday-theme related play sessions! And this was much better than any sort of self-flagellation or crucifixation play that might have popped up on Easter...
*gentle smile* you did nothing wrong darlin.
Lady X
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Lady X »

Indigo wrote:Well, at the risk of overdoing it ...

:rip:
*laughing* You have a way of making a bad situation all better again. *softly kisses Your cheek* Thank You. *warm smile*