Jenna & Teneale's "What Would You Do To Cum? Game

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
HogtiedCowboy
Explorer
Explorer

Post by HogtiedCowboy »

Ive been thinking about this since the game started. What would I do to cum?
I would post a video (somewhere?) of myself edging with a weight on my balls, while begging the mistresses both to not let me cum. Upon completion, I will lock myself in a chastity belt and await permission to unlock myself.
Mz_Teneale
Resident Mistress
Resident Mistress

Post by Mz_Teneale »

jp wrote:If you wanted to have 5 bids, I could always take Restless' spot. =D
No... i dont think i will... I like watching you suffer :lol:
The Mistress From Oz
jp
Community Manager
Community Manager
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

Post by jp »

:\'-(

I tried.
access_denied
Explorer
Explorer

Post by access_denied »

Mz_Teneale wrote:Ok!
So, these boys, can you please post what you would do to cum so we can pick the winner (if there is one)

HogtiedCowboy
Access_Denied
Jelloboy
Restless Slave
Undisciplined
As I think I have previously mentioned to Mz. Teneale, I am not a big fan of CBT. For the chance to cum, I would be willing to any CBT tease(s) of the Mistresses choice without cumming for the chance to cum.
Mz_Teneale
Resident Mistress
Resident Mistress

Post by Mz_Teneale »

Just waiting for Undisciplined now! I know my favourite but i will have to confer with Jenna once all the bids have been entered, (Besides Restless Slave)

Now. Jenna and myself have a weekend suprise for you guys!

I am going to give you the chance to do either of these teases. One done by me, and one done by Jenna. You are to follow the instructions of the tease besides the cumming part of course. The catch is, the Mistress whos tease you didnt pick, is going to pissed off with you. So once you do the tease you chose, you then have to do the punishment from the mistress you didnt pick. We wont post our punishments yet so that has no bearing on your choice. Once you complete the tease, tell us which one you went.

Option 1: "Blue Ballin" by Mz_Teneale http://www.milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=240

Option 2: "Voyeur Neighbour" by Jenna http://www.milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=313

We chose our TOTM winning teases so you get to pick from the cream of the cream :lol:

As soon as you read this message, choose your tease and do it... I dont give a fuck where you are. :-P

Remember, if you feel you cant go on anymore without cumming, put that hard, dripping cock back into those confining pants ;-)

Oh, i almost forgot. This weekend suprise is COMPULSORY for all members of the game :\'-(
The Mistress From Oz
Mz_Teneale
Resident Mistress
Resident Mistress

Post by Mz_Teneale »

By the way. JP is the inspiration for this because he told me he wanted to stroke it so badly.

He got his wish. You all can thank him for your.... Pleasure :\'-( :lol:

And something else i forgot to tell you. If you cum, it is instant expulsion from the game and also you will not be able to participate in another game Jenna and myself make. :-O
The Mistress From Oz
jp
Community Manager
Community Manager

Post by jp »

:-/

I don't usually stroke first thing in the morning... but I wake up to this and Mz Teneale says we're to do it right away.

It was a tough choice for a few reasons. First of all, I think I know Mz Teneale's idea of punishment pretty well but I don't really know what Jenna's is. Secondly, I've never gone through Blue Ballin' without an accident. So one of those reasons has me choosing Jenna's tease and the other has me choosing Mz Teneale's...

I chose to do Voyeur Neighbor. I'd rather take Mz Teneale's punishment than have an accident and be out of the game. :-(

And now that I've stroked... I think today is gonna be the hardest day so far.
jp
Community Manager
Community Manager

Post by jp »

Mz Teneale decided to punish me for doing Jenna's tease rather than hers. She gave me my own punishment instead of making me do the one she will post for the rest of the boys that do Jenna's tease. Mz Teneale says I get a specific punishment of my own because I've been a good boy... but then she tells me that my punishment is worse than what she will give out later, so I don't know what to believe.

First she had me get rope, a ruler, lube, and icy hot. Then she made me tie up my cock and balls. The rope went around my cock and balls twice, around my balls three times, and then around each individiual ball twice. I then had to put a good helping of icy hot on each ball any my cock head. Next I had to take two pictures, one from the top and one from the side.

And here I am now... posting these pictures for everyone to see. I'm still burning right now... which is making this that much harder. I can't really think about what I want to say.

I just had to put more icy hot on, this time all over the shaft. It's already burning so much more... omg!

csuju
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by csuju »

First I must apologise for the length of this post, I'm writing this on my phone in the toilets of a convention that I'm staying at this weekend.
I've just finished Voyeur Neighbour, and I have to say that it was good to have a stroke after this last week, even if it was in such a public location!
Anyway, gotta go before my friends think I've died in here.
access_denied
Explorer
Explorer

Post by access_denied »

i went with blue balling. forgot about how it went and kind of wished i hadn't when it was over.

so now i wait for Jenna's punishment... :\'-(
cbtslave4U
Explorer
Explorer

Post by cbtslave4U »

As i kneel here at the computer, naked with balls soooo full and aching painfully i have to admit that i picked Mz Teneale’s tease. Please forgive me Jenna as i am sure Your tease is wonderful. My weakness is in Mz Teneals’s eyes. Every time i look into them in the picture She has on Her posts i fall deeper enslaved so i really had no choice but to do Her tease. i know that i will be punished Jenna and all i can do is accept it and follow Your punishment to the letter.

Mz Teneale may i say thank You for allowing me to do Your tease. The name “Blue Balling” speaks for it self as my balls are sooooooo blue and suffering as my cock drips and i was begging to cum but knew that there was no chance. You are wonderfully wicked in Your teasing Mz Teneale and i can not even imagine what is to cum in this torturous game.
JelloBoy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by JelloBoy »

Sorry Mz_Teneale, but I remember how painful "Blue Ballin'" was, so I chose Jenna's "Voyeur Neighbor". I humbly await your punishment.

~Jello
ThirtyDaysOfDenial
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by ThirtyDaysOfDenial »

Sorry, Ms. Jenna, I did "Blue Ballin'"

Thank You both so much for the chance to stroke (again!). After a week, it was NOT easy not cumming. (It's only been a week!?)
I don't really care what gentlemen prefer.
slave9898
Explorer
Explorer

Post by slave9898 »

hi Mistresses,
I choose to do the blue ballin' tease and what a bad decision. I almost came like 5 times, but I didn't.
I'm afraid now to see what Jenna's punishment is.
I have never gone this long without cumming. :-/
Toboshii
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by Toboshii »

Well, I also ''jumped the bandwagon'' like (I believe) the majority and went with blue ballin'. Seeing I hadn't done that one before (I was just a green sprout to the site, didn't even have Icy Hot!) so I took this opportunity to do it.

All I can say is that my cock is still straining in my pants! I even think it's going to drip through at this pace.