No Longer A Boyfriend To My Girlfriend

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
humiliated loser
Explorer
Explorer

No Longer A Boyfriend To My Girlfriend

Post by humiliated loser »

I walked in on my girlfriend having sex with another man, i was about to walk out when my girlfriend told me to stay where i was and watch a real man pleasure his girlfriend. I was then told to get down on my hands and knees and watch how a real man pleases a woman. She no longer refers to me as her boyfriend, i am refereed to as her girlfriend. But hey, we still live together, i sleep in the spare room on a ratty old mattress now. I give her foot rubs when her beautiful feet hurt, usually after she gets in after walking in boots or high heels, my they smell heavenly. I can only imagine the insides of her boots must smell divine. God i wish i could unzip her boots and bury my nose inside them. When me and her are alone sometimes she sits her naked feet on top of my face, her sensuous feet feel so good resting on top of my face, her feet they are the perfect kind of feet. I worship them everyday with kisses. I had a feeling she was sleeping with other men, only i did not want to bring it up, i am lucky enough to be with her. If i could satisfy her in the bedroom she would not have to see other men. She goes no where near my penis anymore, but that is okay. I got this place. I do all the chores at home, she even has me scrub the dirty toilet with a toothbrush. Sometimes i want to sneak into her bedroom, find a pair of her leather boots and worship them with my tongue. She has me do things i never thought i would do, i think she turned me into a bi-sexual. She had me coat one of her lovers cocks in peanut butter and suck it off, i never thought i would do that. This other time she had one of her lovers fuck my asshole with his long and hard cock, weird thing is it felt so good, he shot his powerful load inside of me. I am pretty sure her plan is to get me to love big and strong cocks, while constantly reminding me mine is small and weak. Tasting her lovers semen is starting to become a regular thing for me now, i think i got a taste for it too. Sometimes after her stud sexually satisfies her, i am to swallow the entire content of his extra large condom. I do all this to please her, i love her. Something i really enjoy is feeling her platform boots resting on my face, feeling her chunky heels dig into my skin, when she is standing on me sharing a kiss with one of her lovers. I am not allowed to move a single muscle when i am acting as her human carpet, like she told me, carpets do not move. i am not allowed to talk too, carpets do not talk, she also told me that. Other times she uses me as her human toilet and as her human toilet paper. Two days ago, i was called into the bathroom where she was waiting for me. I was told to lay down on the floor and open my mouth up wide, she stood both feet on either side of my face. I knew what was coming, she started to urinate over me. It was going all over my face, running in my mouth, splashing on my cheeks. This was it, she was releasing herself on me. It felt warm. After half a minute she was done, some urine trickled down my cheeks and onto the bathroom floor, with stiletto shoes on she kicked me in my private parts and said "Look what you just done, you made a mess of my floor". I was naked by the way and fully exposed to her heels, ramming the pointed toe on her shoe into my crotch. She told me to turn over and clean up this mess using nothing but my tongue. She stood one foot on the back of my head while i did this. The taste on my tongue was something else i tell you that. A couple days ago, i was lead into the bathroom walking on my hands and knees. I was naked with a leather dog collar around my neck, attached to a lead my girlfriend had hold of.
Last edited by humiliated loser on Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:58 pm, edited 26 times in total.
liltoyub
Explorer
Explorer

Re: No Longer A Boyfriend To My Girlfriend

Post by liltoyub »

you lucky lucky 'girl' :-D
humiliated loser
Explorer
Explorer

I am a lucky lucky girl.
princess penny
Explorer
Explorer

Post by princess penny »

Hot story loser!

xPenx
Makarov
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by Makarov »

I've never been into this sort of thing. To each his (or her, since you're her girlfriend?) own.

Also, here is a link to Wikipedia's article about the "paragraph." Please observe this literary style and try to incorporate it into your larger postings.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paragraph
humiliated loser
Explorer
Explorer

princess penny wrote:Hot story loser!

xPenx
Glad you enjoyed it, Princess Penny. There is plenty more to come, check back here every now and then.
humiliated loser
Explorer
Explorer

Continued from the top. This time using paragraphs, hopefully.

Once we got into the bathroom, judging by the looks of it, this place was in need of a clean up. It would take someone an hour, maybe two, to clean this place up. I guess that was my job now, to clean up after her, i had gotten used to it.

She raised the toilet lid up, revealing the toilet seat. The toilet was filthy, it looked as though no one had cleaned it for awhile. There was a foul smell coming from inside the bowl, then i realised what it was. To my shock horror, the inside of the toilet was filled with lumps of shit. Urgh, gross. The bowl was over flowing with brown turds, it was disguisting.

I would like to tell you the next few hours were pleasant but, that would be a lie. "Lunchtime, my dear." Those words tore through me like a bullet. "This should fill you up, Honey." Before i realised it, her hands were on the back of my head. I felt her hands pushing on the back of my head. It was only seconds before my face had entered the toilet bowl, The smell was disguisting.

"Eat up, sweetie." She sounded serious. I tried to plead with her, "But, please..." My words were met with her hands increasing the speed they were moving. "Mommy never teach you not to talk with your mouthful?" Okay, trying to resist was obviously not working. "Be a good boy and finish your meal." It was only a matter of time before this playful talk turned into something more serious. "I said eat up." It was hard to tell but, there must have been atleast eight logs in there. Yuck, this was rotten. I tried my best not to open my mouth.