Caught wanking

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?

What should be my punishment?

Poll ended at Mon Aug 06, 2007 6:45 am

Locked in chastity for 3 months
21%
CBT everyday for a month
38%
Locked in a cage for 30 days
15%
All punishment ideas from readers, one everyday until all punishments are completed
26%

Total votes: 34

NoCumming4Me
Explorer
Explorer

Caught wanking

Post by NoCumming4Me »

My Mistress caught me wanking off to a tease on Milovana, She was pissed. She told me I had to leave my punishment up to everyone on this site. She told me to make a poll with punishments, and which ever one you all choose, will be my punishment.
kinkydomina
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Mistress
Sub/Slave(s): I am currently the Owner of 3 slaves, none of which I wish to reveal, as they are not part of this site.

Post by kinkydomina »

What can I say other than "You are in BIG trouble."?
whacker44
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by whacker44 »

well i would suggest you prepare a nice bowl of ice and water..and then when it gets frigid..dip your balls into it..for maybe 15 minutes..until you have frosted balls..!! should cool you off !!
Binary
CPU Whisperer
CPU Whisperer

Post by Binary »

Cut off your cock with scissors.

Come on, choose with me guys!
Jenna
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Jenna »

I think Binary is right. I voted for “punishment ideas from readers” just to back him up.

I’d like to add a punishment too. Fry up 20lbs of bacon while naked.

Not as good as the scissors thing though.
alpahde5
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by alpahde5 »

although i don't share the same values as binary towards your mutilating of genitals, I am going to suggest squashing your nuts in some form of clamp, and to remain wearing it for a day. :-)
webtease requests? msg me here first then add me to msn, [email protected] (e-mail doesn't work so don't e-mail that address)

what is written below is true
--------------------------------
what is written above is a lie
dark
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by dark »

I suggest to rub your whole body with very old and stinky cheese. You can wash it off if you go to bed :-P
Shaft8888
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Shaft8888 »

dude haha, thats just wrong
NoCumming4Me
Explorer
Explorer

poll

Post by NoCumming4Me »

I would like to thank everyone for voting in the poll. It looks like I will be getting CBT for the next thirty days. My Mistress says it will start today.
eeeeeeeeeeeeee.
HogtiedCowboy
Explorer
Explorer

Post by HogtiedCowboy »

Quick question...Im not trying to call you out, i am actually intrigued...

You are doing Jenna and Miss Teneale's game...what happens if they let you cum, do you also need permission from your other mistress too?
NoCumming4Me
Explorer
Explorer

cumming

Post by NoCumming4Me »

Most definitely.
StuBhoney
Explorer
Explorer

Post by StuBhoney »

Hey man,

Sorry you got caught...(or is sorry you did it?) Just wanted you to know I voted for the cbt month. I mean at least you get touched, and much least time than the 3 month cage. :innocent: Good luck to you.

Would you mind telling what happens each time? I am dying to know, but not willing to do the crime. I would offer to do a week with you, but I am a bit of sissy so I sure my tolerance is much lower than yours. Still might be convinced. LOL someone exam me I am offering to go along with YOUR punishment. I must be out my mind. The webteases here will do that to you.

Good luck,

StuBhoney
NoCumming4Me
Explorer
Explorer

CBT punishment

Post by NoCumming4Me »

The first day of CBT punishment was not fun. For twenty minutes I had my hands tied above my head, with a spreader bar between my ankles, with a parachute on my balls with 5 lbs of weight on it. Then I would get a twenty minute break, then back to the parachute with 5 lbs of weight. This went on for 8 hours. My balls are so sore. If I was allowed to cum, I don't think I could right now, My balls have never hurt so much. And I still have 29 more days of CBT. I hope I survive. I know one thing for sure is I'll never wank off without permission again.
dark
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Re: CBT punishment

Post by dark »

NoCumming4Me wrote:The first day of CBT punishment was not fun. For twenty minutes I had my hands tied above my head, with a spreader bar between my ankles, with a parachute on my balls with 5 lbs of weight on it. Then I would get a twenty minute break, then back to the parachute with 5 lbs of weight. This went on for 8 hours. My balls are so sore. If I was allowed to cum, I don't think I could right now, My balls have never hurt so much. And I still have 29 more days of CBT. I hope I survive. I know one thing for sure is I'll never wank off without permission again.
Dude are you serious? If your story is true you have a very, very cruel mistress. I wonder that your balls didn't fall off :lol:
Try or die