urinal art!

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
free
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

urinal art!

Post by free »

I was in a loo today and there were posters above the urinals for a radio station. Each poster had a gorgeous woman on it holding a tape measure at a certain length, staring directly down at you while you pee and with expressions on their faces ranging from "disgusted" through to "impressed" depending on the length of the tape measure! Small dick humiliation in public! Crazee.

These posters were a lot of fun. You can peek at the one next to you and see what the woman thinks of the dick of the man next to you, for example! I thought it was a pretty clever marketing campaign. And those marketing brainboxes blatantly know their posters are going to give some guys men's-room-erection problems: the sly devils!

I thought the posters were cool, but at the same time I was offended by them. Not for the content - it's a fetish I like - but for the context. It's different if you go actively seeking this fetish, but for most people this isn't a fetish, it just feeds on their insecurities. It's why I never really like casual jibes in the media about "size" and the media is totally littered with them. There's plenty of media pressure on men and women to conform to a certain body image: more on women, to be fair, though it's steadily mounting on the latter too. There seems to be a consensus in the media though that it's ok to refer to men's size so directly that you might aswell say "yes, we're talking about your dick". Anyone know of any media that refers so directly to a woman's body part as these posters I saw today? For example, as near-as-dammit spelling out "small tits = worthless"? I don't know of any but perhaps there are examples. Women seem to have it worse than men for subversive media pressure on their bodies but this unveiled, direct mocking of body image seems something men have a rough time of in the media.

Sex is weird: I disagree with these posters, but I still liked them! Kink and fetish is all about right time and right place I think.

Anyone got any thoughts on all this blabber? Especially interested if casual media "size" references bother any other fellas.
Transformation of thought is Transformation of being
jackie20
Explorer
Explorer

Post by jackie20 »

I love these bathrooms. I've seen pictures of several of these toilets but never visited one. In my opinion it just conferms that alot of people deep down love this stuff. Anyway in the pictures I've seen its not always humilliation but... well... amazement(?) Well you be the jugde:

Sofitel Queenstown (I think, but I remember beeing told it was somewere in copenhagen, Denmark)

in Vagas I think (too big to fit in the post)
http://www.edn.com/media/CES2007/KIF_0532.JPG
http://www.edn.com/media/CES2007/KIF_0533.JPG
http://www.edn.com/media/CES2007/KIF_0534.JPG
free
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by free »

Oh right! Guess the ones I saw weren't the first then! Lol...they are just a subs dream aren't they.

Yes... amazement on some, but that's just the other side of the coin: sends the same message.

Those ones are much more of a polished job than the ones I saw. My ones were just quite smallish posters for a radio station.

Those urinal designs kick-ass too. Look like the next gadgetry being sent to take pictures of Mars or something...
Transformation of thought is Transformation of being